Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good investment?  (Read 1021 times)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:46:38 AM

A lot of us are in doubt about investing and trading during these days. We can't really avoid being discombobulated especially newbies that's why sharing our own experience and knowledge can help them to be wiser and responsible about making decision. Just like some of you i'm looking for a good investment, one of my friend suggested Afrihealth. I'm not actually familiar with it that's why I decided to search for some information and details about it and it turns out good. Of course as an investor I want everything to be great and turn into positive outcomes that's why I always make sure about everything especially on making decision so I won't regret anything.Do you think its a good and worth it investment?

If you are already make your own research and the result are good investment, better invest with some money. But never expect more because in cryptocurrency, anything could happen. If the project are legit, i am believe it will be profitable for long term

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:10:18 AM

Your own judgement can only say for you which is a good or bad investment, by doing research for the specific project in invested you may conclude to yourself if it is a good one, don't always depend to others but always do your own research.
fathur01

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:29:42 AM

I have made a choice in favor of the more famous altcoins. Of course, choosing a little-known coin to get more profit seems bold, but it is much better to invest in a few top altcoins and get a smaller but guaranteed profit. If you are still in doubt about the project after having conducted its study, it is better to give up this idea.
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:39:55 AM

not only you, we all also want to get good results or positive things related to investment and trade. but all of that is not easy, all have a good time process or first failure when trying. what is important before we take part is to remember the risks first, then make sure that if we think it's worth doing we immediately take it and don't easily panic if the price drops. The important point for me is now a good time for investing with bitcoin.

fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:53:39 AM

Be very careful when you use a project to invest on in crypto, mainly looking at the Afrihealth team say something about the project. Mr. Chinedu Nwobodo whose the founder of the project doesn't show any experience in health care in Nigeria. So how come he knows how to connect the whole africa healthcare. Please, if you don't know how to research new project for investment decision. Please stick with already established and successful coin on coinmarketcap and invest in it. They are very cheap, affordable and profitable in a short and long run.

PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:07:50 AM

A lot of us are in doubt about investing and trading during these days. We can't really avoid being discombobulated especially newbies that's why sharing our own experience and knowledge can help them to be wiser and responsible about making decision. Just like some of you i'm looking for a good investment, one of my friend suggested Afrihealth. I'm not actually familiar with it that's why I decided to search for some information and details about it and it turns out good. Of course as an investor I want everything to be great and turn into positive outcomes that's why I always make sure about everything especially on making decision so I won't regret anything.Do you think its a good and worth it investment?

Looks like this project is gonna run an ICO which is a big NO for me. I'm done with ICO's and would rather have them do an IEO. Do you know if they're gonna go through that route? If so, and if you're passionate about healthcare as a whole, you can consider participating there. As for myself who loves collectibles, I got into a crypto collectible project + AR and they sold out their IEO in Bitforex. If you love them with the same way as I got lucky with hitting 2 birds with 1 stone with this project I mentioned, then go. But my suggestions is to keep your portfolio sticked to 60% of BTC and ETH and you can keep the rest as your altcoins.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 11:08:26 AM

I hate to say this, but it's not too good especially for long-term investments. if you feel you don't know anything about the market, than you are confused, I suggest investing in bitcoin or etherum.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:09:12 AM

haven't heard of that project to be honest,  I think you should be extremely careful of any investment you are trying to go into. No matter who introduced any project to you, make sure you do your research.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:09:54 AM

Looks like this project is gonna run an ICO which is a big NO for me. I'm done with ICO's and would rather have them do an IEO. Do you know if they're gonna go through that route? If so, and if you're passionate about healthcare as a whole, you can consider participating there. As for myself who loves collectibles, I got into a crypto collectible project + AR and they sold out their IEO in Bitforex. If you love them with the same way as I got lucky with hitting 2 birds with 1 stone with this project I mentioned, then go. But my suggestions is to keep your portfolio sticked to 60% of BTC and ETH and you can keep the rest as your altcoins.

Yeah, looks like they'll do an ICO. Check if they will do an IEO they maybe you can consider. But remember, DYOR!
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:11:18 AM

I think right now is the good investment since the crypto market was looking good and most of the crypto rising up their prices specially the bitcoin it shows a big pump from $5000 to $8000 in few days, hopefully it will continue going up for more profit.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:16:56 AM

Hmm another health project. Tbh, based on the previous health project, most of them are sucks and when the token listed on the exchange, the price is fall down from the original ICO. Since then, i'm ignoring all health project. If i were you, i will invest on exchange project.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:20:37 AM

I think right now is the good investment since the crypto market was looking good and most of the crypto rising up their prices specially the bitcoin it shows a big pump from $5000 to $8000 in few days, hopefully it will continue going up for more profit.
I also believe that now is the right time to invest with Bitcoin because of the fact that Bitcoin has given me benefits at the time, I believe that the increase in bitcoin prices can happen again. don't miss this opportunity to invest in bitcoin.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:01:32 AM

I think this is not a wise investment. The idea of this project is not new. And if the project does not have good financial support, it will not be able to exist on the market for a long time. And the price of this coin will gradually fall.

Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:21:23 PM

Well we are not good times at the moment and that does not suggest we won't be doing anything. So if you get the right projects that could bring something into your pocket never hesitate to join. Good moments always search for crypto enthusiasts.

ryap12

Merit: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:24:59 PM

I think this is not a wise investment. The idea of this project is not new. And if the project does not have good financial support, it will not be able to exist on the market for a long time. And the price of this coin will gradually fall.

You judge the project itself. Why don't we just wait and see what will happen next? What makes you think that this one will just crash? I know most projects have crashed but there are still some projects out there that's worth investing and a good project to earn profit.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:45:04 PM

Well we are not good times at the moment and that does not suggest we won't be doing anything. So if you get the right projects that could bring something into your pocket never hesitate to join. Good moments always search for crypto enthusiasts.
to do it we need to investigate it and don't be easily tempted by anyone's persuasion.
to choose the right project is not easy so we need to do detailed research.
try something new by researching and don't be afraid of being wrong if your choice is the best, Crypto can give you an advantage if you can manage it.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:13:52 PM

The so called founder is a Nigerian and all other members are Indian.
I don't mean to attack any nationality but in my experience these two countries have the highest number of scammers than anywhere in the world.
They have no other evidence that they are based on London as claimed. They just have an animation video to explain their project.
I would not trust them unless the team at least provides a fair detail about the project themselves.

That's right, I agree with you. As far as I know Nigeria is one of the scammer countries and often cases of Nigerian people are appointed. And I now think that the OP is not interested in this kind of project because it is very vulnerable. It's better to use other projects that are more transparent to their team or project.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:20:38 PM

I don't think, because if you are more smart man in knows about investment then every moment best for your profitable target. Basically before investment you need more knowledge about crypto Market then you will find right currency for your invest. In fact we are know investment always risky, but your smart mind will decrease risky.
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:32:44 PM

Wow, I just heard that there was a good project. After I read all the information about the project in full, I was finally able to judge that the project was indeed good to follow. We can participate in investments in the project. I only hope that the payment and every time line of the project will run on time. Conditions that have not been truly stable on the market make me doubt the time line that will be on time. Yeah, everything can be taken on the positive side only. I'm sure if this project is good it will give you an advantage if you invest in it. The opportunity for success of this project is quite large even though the challenges are also so great.
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:26:33 PM

First time hear this project and i don't really know about that project. I think participate in ICO isn't good investment anymore because since 2018 a lot of icos are failed to develop their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: