Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:01:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time's up for DT members who left negative feedback for Thule  (Read 1659 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8968

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 02:34:41 PM

Wasn't Thule's reasoning that the forum shows him as scammer to visitors who aren't logged in?
I don't really see why that would matter anyway, a random nickname on a random forum could literally by anybody.

He's aiming specifically for "trade libel", which AFAIK is false statements about a product or a service. I don't think my (or anyone's) feedback on Thule refers to his product or service, or that anyone even knows what that would be. At one point he claimed to be a developer, and then a marketer, and then there's "itomarketing", which he denied being his account. Perhaps when his totally not imaginary lawyer contacts me I can finally figure out what it is that he thinks I'm "libeling".
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:15:01 PM

On a side note if Thule is really planning to file a libel case againt the DT members he would clearly lose, one critical aspect in libel cases is to show proof that the defamer (DT members who have tagged Thule) is telling a lie to damage his reputation here in the forum
Wasn't Thule's reasoning that the forum shows him as scammer to visitors who aren't logged in?
I don't really see why that would matter anyway, a random nickname on a random forum could literally by anybody.

Well he's been running around with a broken argument something that he is actually doing to himself, readers who aren't even logged-in can't even see his trust summary and with how he introduced his profile page with an avatar and signature talking about his red trust makes himself the one who is giving some ideas to these random viewers. I don't have a good example for this but it's like a corrupt politician/guilty person seeking attention to tell that he ain't guilty on something.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:16:24 PM

Phoned today with the lawyer who had a overlook of all the Data i sent to him yesterday.Suchmoon will soon get a nice surprise.I hope her husband won't get to the roof when seeing what damage his wife caused.
Gebelin is awesome.Even found something else i overlooked myself.

I would pay a fortune when seeing suchmoons face.

SOON,SOON
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:17:58 PM

Phoned today with the lawyer who had a overlook of all the Data i sent to him yesterday.Suchmoon will soon get a nice surprise.I hope her husband won't get to the roof when seeing what damage his wife caused.
The lawyer is awesome.Even found something else i overlooked myself.

I would pay a fortune when seeing suchmoons face.

SOON,SOON

Why did you phone your wife?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 08:54:45 PM

SOON,SOON

I think this is a scam. You promised to deliver in two weeks and I got nothing but more delays.
Thule

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:17:01 PM

SOON,SOON

I think this is a scam. You promised to deliver in two weeks and I got nothing but more delays.

I would really pay a fortune to see your face.
I really hope BTC price will rise for you.
You won't get a letter from my lawyer but directly one from court with a copy of the letter from my lawyer
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 09:33:12 PM

What's a fortune, 1000 BTC maybe? Who do you want as escrow?
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:45:21 PM

I bet he picks Quicksy lmfao!
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 10:29:42 PM

I bet he picks Quicksy lmfao!

I wouldn't mind if he wants to send 1000 BTC to Quicksy.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 12:16:29 AM

I am very confused. Thule has not written a word about the original feedback. It's as if I've been left out of the suit party and I'm sat dumbfounded in a Halloween gator costume.

If I recall, the trust wasn't even a problem at all... that is, until I was added to DT2 back in 2018. Most come and go but some feed on the attention, which doesn't seem to stop.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 12:41:18 AM

It's as if I've been left out of the suit party and I'm sat dumbfounded in a Halloween gator costume.

Don't be jelly, just grab some beer from the fridge and join the fun, Thule doesn't mind I'm sure.

Since you just arrived and are (possibly) more sober than others maybe you can escrow the payment of a fortune for the viewing of my face.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3516

born once atheist

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:02:42 AM

oh FFS,
Is this Thule character doing the ole " I'm gonna sic my lawyer on you!"... nonsense again?
smh and eye roll.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 12:48:28 PM

You won't get a letter from my lawyer but directly one from court with a copy of the letter from my lawyer

Another week has passed and I didn't get a letter or a fortune.

SCAM!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 03:03:47 PM

Another week has passed and I didn't get a letter or a fortune.

SCAM!

Funny how you goobers are always crying about the threads all the time where people are complaining, yet you can't help yourself but antagonize these same individuals for no reason other than your own personal entertainment. This is a clear indication of how meaningless your words are and how you put your own personal entertainment above the overall good of the forum. Keep at it Suchgoon, one day you will be free from the torment of being such a pathetic powerless individual who compulsively feels the need to antagonize people simply because you can.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 03:25:35 PM

Funny how you goobers are always crying about the threads all the time where people are complaining, yet you can't help yourself but antagonize these same individuals for no reason other than your own personal entertainment. This is a clear indication of how meaningless your words are and how you put your own personal entertainment above the overall good of the forum. Keep at it Suchgoon, one day you will be free from the torment of being such a pathetic powerless individual who compulsively feels the need to antagonize people simply because you can.

I'm sorry, next time someone sics their lawyers on me I'll just roll up and cry quietly. Does my snarky remark antagonize you?
Thule

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:42:24 PM

I'm sorry, next time someone sics their lawyers on me I'll just roll up and cry quietly. Does my snarky remark antagonize you?

That i'm tired of the other annonymous abusers doesn't mean i leave you.
As i said the letter for the lawsuite left this week to the court in your home town.

You will soon get the letter from the court directly.
Gebelin has put some nice surpises for you.

A gift from me for all your abuses and 24/7 monitoring.
You really deserved it.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 07:53:59 PM

That i'm tired of the other annonymous abusers doesn't mean i leave you.
As i said the letter for the lawsuite left this week to the court in your home town.

You will soon get the letter from the court directly.
Gebelin has put some nice surpises for you.

A gift from me for all your abuses and 24/7 monitoring.
You really deserved it.

What "24/7 monitoring"?

Just tell me when I'm supposed to get "the letter". It was two weeks, then another two weeks, it all sounds like you're just making shit up as you go.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 07:55:38 PM

Funny how you goobers are always crying about the threads all the time where people are complaining, yet you can't help yourself but antagonize these same individuals for no reason other than your own personal entertainment.
Any manbaby that decides they should pursue legal action over a red mark on a forum deserves every bit of antagonism they get.
Thule

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:57:57 PM

Let's see suchmoon if it was worth hunting me over the forum and destroying innocent peoples accounts.
I contacted many people who got abused by you claiming its an alt of me.
Let's see how the court will react on that one of four points we sent.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 08:32:37 PM

Let's see suchmoon if it was worth hunting me over the forum and destroying innocent peoples accounts.
I contacted many people who got abused by you claiming its an alt of me.
Let's see how the court will react on that one of four points we sent.

Let's see. When letter?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: