Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin lover  (Read 12705 times)
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:26:50 PM

I think ETH and Stellar are suitable as alternative coins besides Bitcoin.
My prediction is eth d at the end of the year touching the number $ 400
I would go with ETH and BNB. They are the only great coins and the cost of investment is also a bit low so you can make money in these Altcoins if you invest right now. The market is also bullish and there is going to be a rise in the prices soon. So I think that these two coins are the coins of the future and make sure you claim something great out of it.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:51:50 PM

No one can guess that a coin below the top 100 or a coin under the existing top 100 on the coinmarketcap will be fine. However, I am only sure of Altcoin named Ethereum. In my opinion, you have done a good thing.

islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:06:27 PM

For my experience in buying altcoins I always buy DOGE when BTC is in bull run and I also keep some ETH, LTC this are good coins to keep when btc is in mood for bull run
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:14:47 PM

I need advice on alternative currencies to purchase before btc rallies above 8000 usd.. anything among the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap will do just fine

If you have such an amount to invest, I will suggest you relax and make your own investigation yourself as no advice is better of except the one you give yourself. There are good altcoins out there just dig and research

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 11:19:13 PM

Before you buy an altcoin, you should educate yourself on the realities of effective trading.

First, is understanding the real value of a coin.
The prices on coinmarketcap are not entirely accurate.
Since btc and eth are the only two coins that you can easily buy with fiat and sell for fiat, prices are relative to btc (or eth).
And the displayed price of btc is the average price from data gathered from hundreds of different exchanges.
What this means is that if you want to know the real value of your coin you want to buy, look at the xchange you use and the price relative to btc.
You will be surprised, sometimes even if it is "pumping" the alt is acutally losing value.
Meaning it is being worth less btc, the rise in price you see is just the proportionate price increase btc is going through.

So, long story short, go straight o the exchange and see the cost of your alt in terms of btc (or eth).
Buy during that dip, not the one you see on cmc.

carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:50:48 PM

Besides Ethereum, I think some alto=coins are also very worth to invest. I love some altcoins such as NEM, XRP, XZC, UGAS, and also ADA.
However, of course, you need to seek your own analysis and research to pick the right decision with the lowest risks.
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:55:09 PM

I think the project under the 100 rank is quite promising, just choose a project that has good prospects going forward and has never reached ath and there is still a new project that is likely to get roi there
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 04:42:12 AM

I need advice on alternative currencies to purchase before btc rallies above 8000 usd.. anything among the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap will do just fine

Don't go far there are traps along the way, just concentrate on the top coins in the market, if you want a big portfolio then go for the top 10 coins in the market, but you'll need a lot of patients along the way, the recent dip in the market which is quite unexpected will give us second thought but it's all parts of volatility.

alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:43:39 AM

a very interesting letter from the future, BTC will destroy governments and crime will not be controlled, so we are obliged to replace BTC with a legitimate BSV!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:29:18 AM

I think the project under the 100 rank is quite promising, just choose a project that has good prospects going forward and has never reached ath and there is still a new project that is likely to get roi there

There's a lot of promising projects under top 100, but then again, you also need to make a thorough research to ensure you are buying coins with good potential, let's just call them undervalued coins, and when they pump, that gives better profit compared to coins in the top 100.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:34:55 AM

If for altcoin 100 there is certainly no guarantee that you will be safe. Because all the altcoins we invest certainly don't have a guarantee that it will increase or decrease. It is safer, of course, the top 10 coinmarketcap, because the risk is less and most likely will increase in the future. So it's better to buy or invest in the top 10 altcoins.
Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:07:43 AM

I invested in altcoins,  though most times doesn't brings much profits as expected. Xrp, Eth, and some few altcoins are worth investing in for a long term business.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:30:53 AM

You should use coin market cap ,there is an app for cmc available on IOS or android devices ,we have too many good altcoins and I don't want to keep listing ,do your own tour

sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:36:36 PM

I like altcoin because the price is still affordable, the profits are also pretty good, especially coins that are busy in the trading markets like ETH and LTH. My capital is small but can actively participate in transactions, especially pursuing short-term profits.
Certainly different from those with large capitals, they will hunt bitcoin where the profits are huge, but if they suffer losses the same size. So, I know myself and learn to manage profitable altcoins.

Claude46

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:01:24 PM

I know there are still investors that really love to make investments in altcoins they want but i saw some of them getting disappoint sometimes because of the low quality of the altcoins they invest so i can give you some altcoins to make investments the Dencoin tokens that offerings good altcoins to hold in the future.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:28:13 PM

I think ETH and Stellar are suitable as alternative coins besides Bitcoin.
My prediction is eth d at the end of the year touching the number $ 400
I would go with ETH and BNB. They are the only great coins and the cost of investment is also a bit low so you can make money in these Altcoins if you invest right now. The market is also bullish and there is going to be a rise in the prices soon. So I think that these two coins are the coins of the future and make sure you claim something great out of it.
Why everyone keeps saying the top coins as the best way for getting the best investment return? Top coins are not good for getting the best returns for the trade and trading the top coins can give some headache if something happens on the market.

yes, top coins will not give us the best returns, because the price already high,
but the top coins will always be the safest investments in this industries if we comparing with low cap coins my friend

sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:39:48 PM

If you are altcoin lover you know how to determine and deal with potential altcoins and you know how to make investments in the right altcoins like Dencoin tokens they have a good altcoin that has the power and potential to grow in the future,so i must say this altcoin is lovable.
sadewa69

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:46:19 PM

If you are altcoin lover you know how to determine and deal with potential altcoins and you know how to make investments in the right altcoins like Dencoin tokens they have a good altcoin that has the power and potential to grow in the future,so i must say this altcoin is lovable.
I don't know, I am now having a hard time making a choice on the right altcoin. for investment problems, I still ask for advice from my friends who might better understand the altcoin market conditions.

asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:10:52 PM

This is a website for you: https://athcoinindex.com/ it shows how many percents lost altcoins since ATH price.
The most undervalued coins now are: QTUM, NEM or ICON.

fonzie_vite

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:19:31 PM

Why just restrict yourself to the top 100? There are many hidden gems out there!

Maybe you can look at $VITE. A DAG based Smart contract platform that is launching their on DEX this month! It is one of the few I expect to rocket during the bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: