Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Would Really Buy Facebook Coin?  (Read 11117 times)
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:16:58 AM

You just have no idea on how many advertisers that are using Facebook right now so that they can achieve thousand of sales. I'm pretty sure that facebook will impose the new rules in the future that these marketers need to buy Libra coin so they are able to run their ads on their gigantic marketplace. Hate or love it, Facebook's coin Libra will be relevant.

Not only advertisers but common people who never tried crypto. Many will try for the first time the main advantages of a digital currency - speed and low fees for international transactions. Paypal has a large user base too, just imagine that. Add coinbase, Visa, Master... it's huge. Doesn't matter if we don't like...it will be huge Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:45:26 PM

Currently the Facebook currency called Libra coins is currently tranding the topic in this forum, although Libra coins have not yet been launched but have become interesting conversations lately.
and who will actually buy Facebook coins and in my opinion most likely are Facebook users who already know more about Libra coins in detail, and Libra coin supporters who have a lot of money or entrepreneurs who will buy them in large quantities.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:17:50 PM

I think the group of people or investor who are only buy facebook coin are the people who are always use a facebook page because all we know that facebook coin will use their facebook site as a marketing material because there is so many facebook user all over the world so I think there will so many facebook coin user and investors soon.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:18:57 PM

If Facebook, want to enroll on cryptocurrency, that will be a good one, because Facebook platform have been known to every body across the nation, hence, i am very sure many company and private sectors we invest on the coin.
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:40:08 PM

Noobs and many curious cats will buy it. Since it is a stable coin, I don't think it will be profitable for investors. Those who will buy it will do so to access exclusive services from Facebook

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:55:49 PM

Honestly, who would buy this? Serious question! I've been reading about it and I don't see how Facebook can create a coin that upholds the values crypto portrays (censorship free currency).

https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce41169570b6c1f0750a040/facebook-to-release-its-own-cryptocurrency-on-whatsapp-%E2%80%93-libracoin-%E2%80%93-with-its-base-in-switzerland-and-first-launch-in-india

The coin will be backed by stable FIATs. So the coin wil have stable value - no investing opportunity.

Who will buy it ? All the ordinary people who will find it useful on every day payments, thats it.

cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:20:00 PM

I see no reason to invest in a crypto coin which is supported by a stable Fiat.  it is like depositing money.  Especially if there is no possibility of investing it as for me a little bit what the consumer wants and I don’t know if it’s worth it at all
it depends on the function which will be the use of libra coins. I myself do not understand why these coins became so popular before they even released them on the market. maybe it's because of the big company behind this coin. but we must see what libra coins actually have when the market has been opened for them.

xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:21:32 PM

Honestly, who would buy this? Serious question! I've been reading about it and I don't see how Facebook can create a coin that upholds the values crypto portrays (censorship free currency).

https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce41169570b6c1f0750a040/facebook-to-release-its-own-cryptocurrency-on-whatsapp-%E2%80%93-libracoin-%E2%80%93-with-its-base-in-switzerland-and-first-launch-in-india
I think, everyone is now preparing capital to invest in Facebook coins, including me. That is, Libra is very much awaited for its presence even though it has not been launched.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:59:06 PM

If they will offer that coin into public for sure there are so many people that would invest or buy their coin not because they are seeing it in the future but I guess they are seeing it because it's new and people's eyes are on it. Me personally, I would like to buy some of it if I can.
Libra would be a great coin because many people now are searching about cryptocurrency which is really good for the crypto community.  Smiley
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:42:27 PM

Crypto enthusiasts won't buy libra, but users of facebook platform wil be obligated to buy it for example to pay for advertisement and just to try.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
sixtyonefourfive

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:43:56 PM

Crypto enthusiasts won't buy libra, but users of facebook platform wil be obligated to buy it for example to pay for advertisement and just to try.
They could always vote on the prospects of using the coin via HST decision token.  This token powers a voting platform.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:59:40 PM

Those who feel they can and might need Facebook coin are already showing interest for it. It will be quite funny to see those who know nothing about it, yet because people are saying things about Libra coin and that they said it will surpass btc, they have now been convinced to buy.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 09:24:15 PM

Libracoin is a stable coin, which means it shouldn't go up and down. The purpose of this coin is tracking your payment activity and sell this statistics to companies who wants to sell some products based on this statictics.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:16:50 AM

The only reason you would use/buy this coin IMHO would be to purchase on the spot items via facebook with parties that have difficulty with banking and such.

Thus, 1st world nations supposedly could trade easier (can you say impulse buy) with places like Amazon and eBay and etc w/o credit card and bank accounts.

As far as I can tell the Libra coin (in $$) vs the Libra coin (in $$) as the transaction is done is pretty much the same in whatever currency in and out.

Also, supposedly they could use this like micro-lending in India types of things, or so Facebook claims for those who in the world are 'unbanked'

So, hodl'ing this coin will not 'supposedly' provide a store of value like BTC.

From what I gather on all this. I'm likely wrong/too simplistic and missing Facebook's nefarious plans...but anyway for what it is worth.

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:34:30 AM

Libracoin is a stable coin, which means it shouldn't go up and down. The purpose of this coin is tracking your payment activity and sell this statistics to companies who wants to sell some products based on this statictics.

In my opinion, Libra Coin will be the main currency on Facebook platform. About who wants to buy, I think many investors are lining up to buy because Libra coin used to transact on Facebook. I think, Facebook will develop seriously the marketplace on its platform

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:11:12 PM

I think Facebook coins will be sold out in a few minutes after launching, so its not even a question. Facebook have a lot of big investors, its all over the world and they have not relised yet, but people are ready to buy. I would buy too, its good instrument to invest

Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:16:17 PM

Honestly, I thought so too. But unfortunately, there is a lot of people out there that would invest on this coin and wouldn't bother to check on what is really (ie. what is the background of it, what its real purpose is, and other important things) in the first place. Facebook has a huge reputation. Some of them are good and recently some of them are bad. But that won't stop people to keep investing in this huge misdirected project. Also considering the number of people who are using Facebook's services these days, that would possibly be a lot of them that will use this coin as to improve their activity on the services they're currently using. And all of this is caused by the power of its brand that Facebook is using to influence a lot of people on buying its new product. Imagine if a small & not well-known company did the same thing. They couldn't possibly get the same result as Facebook because again, it's Facebook.

faucet used to be profitable
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:14:30 PM

I remind you not to be tempted by any offer. Libra is still being developed and has not been officially launched. I am afraid there are people who use this momem to cheat and act on behalf of Libra.
we have to wait patiently for the official announcement from Facebook and when we will buy this coin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:32:04 PM

Don't see any point in buying this at all. If you are Facebook fan and want to be a part of the community - ok, that's your choice. If you are an investor - no reasons, waste of time and money.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:53:12 AM

Don't see any point in buying this at all. If you are Facebook fan and want to be a part of the community - ok, that's your choice. If you are an investor - no reasons, waste of time and money.

I agree, for cryptocurrency investors, I think Libra coin is not attractive because the price is pegged to US dollars and does not fluctuate like bitcoin. If we invest in coins whose prices don't move, it certainly isn't profitable and I think it's better to invest in bitcoin or good altcoin

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: