Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Would Really Buy Facebook Coin?  (Read 11117 times)
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:28:23 PM

One thing I have noticed in this crypto space is that people care more about hype and than the actual product, for example EOS isn't fully decentralised but it is in the too 10 in the cryptocurrency market, many people will buy it because of the potential profit they might make.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:57:07 PM

Honestly, who would buy this? Serious question! I've been reading about it and I don't see how Facebook can create a coin that upholds the values crypto portrays (censorship free currency).

https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce41169570b6c1f0750a040/facebook-to-release-its-own-cryptocurrency-on-whatsapp-%E2%80%93-libracoin-%E2%80%93-with-its-base-in-switzerland-and-first-launch-in-india

I will buy Libra coin if the project already has a product and of course according to what was planned, so as long as Libra coin does not have a product and the project has not been completed or not according to the original plan, I will never invest in Libra coin and would prefer to invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin that already has a product.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 12:00:58 AM

A lot of people will want to buy this coin. Many people trust Mark Zuckerberg and want to support his project.  So Facebook coin will be popular.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:55:59 AM

Many people will buy LIBRA, because it is very much talked about now and the coin will definitely grow after entering the exchange.
Of course many will buy Libra Coin because Facebook members reach 2 billion, although of course not all of them like Libra Coin. But with the growing crypto that is being used more and more of course the presence of Libra Coin will get an enthusiastic welcome.
This is evidenced by the increase in crypto prices as a whole because the impact of Libra Coin is the talk of the American government.

zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:48:52 AM

If Facebook will resolve with the  cryptocoin laws of the United States, Libra will be a success and in demand. I think many will buy it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:50:42 PM

Facebook is obsessed with data but Cryptocurrency enthusiasts are also.obsessed with profits, so as long as Libra coin had the potential.to.gibe huge returns, you would see plenty of people investing in it, that's a fact.

Miy Monk
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:22:38 PM

It's not sure what will happen in future. But, Facebook coin will be stable coin and there have many people who don't want to risk their investments. So, maybe Facebook coins won't take too long to be sold out.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:54:45 PM

I think many people who even don't know about libra will buy some. In this world very limited people available who know about blockchain and crypto currency properly. Most of others know the name of Bitcoin or don't know anything about it. Few of those who know everything will invest in Libra cause the trust facor is very high on them. But in my opinion most of the libra investors will not have any idea about crypto. For saying if they attached Libra with Facebook massenger and then everyone would love to use it whatever he inknow about crypto or don't doesn't count. So in my opinion Libra would be very popular if they come to market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
paul_ammit

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:01:53 PM

I guess it will be a good investment, but now I am not sure about the time of buing. because government of USA has some issues with FB. So now we should wait, maybe in the near future it will be a good opportunity.
Decimation

Activity: 244
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:04:58 PM

I'm sure plenty of people would, what do you think the question was when Bitcoin first started getting attention? Media coverage and exposure is essential to a coins success, and with the coverage already it's going to be hyped up for sure. Plus it's available to the average person, and has the advantage of being on one of the most used sites on the internet. A lot of people don't have Bitcoin because it's somewhat obscure and is a major hassle for the average person to obtain.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:14:01 PM

Interested people or those who want to buy Libra (Facebook) must be very much. It could be a company or even an individual. So there is no need for us to issue a statment if we want to buy. Just shut up and enjoy every development of the libra. With that you can determine your beliefs to buy more or vice versa.
pisquare

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:54:01 AM

I am planning to buy with 25% of my portfolio.I believe in social media and facebook growth team.If the facebook coin fails it will be start of the facebook decay.Facebook will support her coin to the end and it will be a widely used coin.I had the chance to talk with a Tesla financial executive and told him to create a Tesla coin which will reduce the cost of each car, community etc.If there was a Tesla coin or Spacex COİN ı would divide my 25% among them.
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:17:48 AM

A lot of people would buy Libra coin, because it is the first company that has already created a crypto currency and is going public with their product. Libra will be extremely popular among fresh people in crypto industry but older supporters will stay away from it.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:17:17 PM

I believe a lot of people will want to buy facebook coin. Because facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg is an ideal and trusted person. So facebook coin will be survive.

jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:59:31 PM

First we need to understand that Libra is being created to act as a coin for payment for services. Organizations currently use facebook services and so it should come as no surprise if that they will be first in line to buy libra. Another set of people that will buy libra are the whales and big investors looking to cash in on the new cryptocurrency backed by a major player in facebook

pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:15:06 PM

Honestly, who would buy this? Serious question! I've been reading about it and I don't see how Facebook can create a coin that upholds the values crypto portrays (censorship free currency).

https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce41169570b6c1f0750a040/facebook-to-release-its-own-cryptocurrency-on-whatsapp-%E2%80%93-libracoin-%E2%80%93-with-its-base-in-switzerland-and-first-launch-in-india

This is obviously that there is huge volume of buyers will take the chance to buy them for sure. Because there are millions of user they have all around the globe, also the whale investors will take advantage of it too. But sad to say that most of the community who will invest in it doesn't really know what is all about, only few of them will know what could it be in the near future.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:30:23 PM

Personally, I think that Facebook is doing the right thing since it issues its coin. And for facebook this will give great credibility and soon this coin will cost a lot of money. So the Facebook team made the right decision for the development of their social network. And Facebook will take a leading role in the cryptocurrency market.
Caishen_Project

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:09:32 PM

Am pretty sure there are big companies and investors behind Facebook liberal coin, they have huge funds to invest. But my question is this, what is their gain because to me, the coin is more like a stable coin which is not really volatile, so how will they make their gain back?

jack wira

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:20:35 PM

I am sure that many cryptocurrency users will invest in facebook coins because of its own popularity, of course it will be the interest of many crypto users, and facebook coins will be very easy to reap profits in its own way, hopefully we will all be easy to get these coins because of large investors get ready to invest with these coins.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:23:31 PM

I will buy FACEBOOK coin or should i say LIBRA.
I dont care about the future or their plans, what i am riding is the hype of the project.
This one will give a good profit, im sure of that!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: