Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Would Really Buy Facebook Coin?  (Read 11117 times)
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 04:27:36 PM

I will buy FACEBOOK coin or should i say LIBRA.
I dont care about the future or their plans, what i am riding is the hype of the project.
This one will give a good profit, im sure of that!
Most people think like that.  Because here to just make money.  Facebook was hooked on the fact that it has large masses of people to influence them.  Since the social network has generated trust.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:28:40 PM

I'm pretty sure Libra coin will be bought by people obsessed with Facebook - the people who are constantly in Facebook 8 hours a day. And that's coming from a billion users.

The question is: Will it thrive? Or will it just die like a worn-out fad after several months. Take note, Google + is almost dead.

m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:35:23 PM

don't worry who will buy libra coins. because if you see there are actually some large companies that are behind the big project Libra Coin. and it all depends on how the developer can direct the existing community to be interested in this new project and look for a new community that will grow the market from libra coins.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:41:32 PM

You don't actually know the people who want to buy this Facebook coin and will be surprised to find out the number of people who want to invest in Libra. There are large companies who support this coin and this is really influencing people to invest despite the outcome later.

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:49:12 PM

Personally, I think that Facebook is doing the right thing since it issues its coin. And for facebook this will give great credibility and soon this coin will cost a lot of money. So the Facebook team made the right decision for the development of their social network. And Facebook will take a leading role in the cryptocurrency market.

I do not like that Facebook does this only in the wake of the popularity of cryptocurrencies. They blocked any ads related to cryptocurrencies for a long time, I know this because I previously participated in Facebook bounty campaigns. And now Facebook has radically changed its decision regarding cryptocurrencies. I can not believe it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:20:22 PM

I think if everything will be beautifully and conveniently designed, and the coin will bring real benefits, I mean the speed of transactions and their availability, then quite a large part of the middle class around the world will want to use this coin. In fact, this is a digital dollar with a tracking function, and few people will like it that way. Therefore, I am sure that the project’s marketing will be at the highest level.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ashraf79

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 09:25:33 PM

Many people like Facebook and you'll see how Facebook will sell this currency, crypto markets attract attention

NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 07:51:03 AM

Well, people will eventually buy this coin. There are almost a billion registered profiles right now on FB and some of those people will ultimately end up buying the crypto because of heavy promotion they are going to do with this coin. This coin, I believe, is going to be the next big thing in the crypto world.
mika11

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:42:15 AM

If that was the case, everyone wanted libra
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:30:40 AM

I think if everything will be beautifully and conveniently designed, and the coin will bring real benefits, I mean the speed of transactions and their availability, then quite a large part of the middle class around the world will want to use this coin. In fact, this is a digital dollar with a tracking function, and few people will like it that way. Therefore, I am sure that the project’s marketing will be at the highest level.
yeah, i think also like that.
if the facebook coins are high quality and very profitable, it is not impossible for facebook coins to be bought and demanded by the whole world.

i also believe that project marketing will be at the highest level. we just wait how it develops, i'm sure this coin will develop very well.

ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 01:54:54 AM

i think facebook have the biggest number members on their social media. Also mark zuckerberg is the other factor will make demend of this coin increase. Sadly the fact is this coin is stable coin. So it depent on what facebook coin can do and use for on next / future.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:13:47 AM

Most of the people who are already involved in cryptocurrency will happily buy this coin because for many years we are seeing how Facebook changed a lot of social media activity. The only demand for a Facebook coin is the owner itself because he is one of the most dedicated person.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:28:05 AM

I will definitely buy the Facebook which is call LIBRA.
I amy not use it but this is a good investment, i will ride the hype and get some gold out of profit.
We all know how popular the project is and backed up with many partnership.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:31:21 AM

I will buy some facebook coins, or should i say i want to participate on their ICO if there will be.
This FB coins will surely hit the market with a good profit. better early to maximize the profit.
Too much popularity on this, and i want to have this.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:38:56 AM

Who would not buy the coin Facebook is planning to issue? I think everybody wants to get some sort of Libra coins. Facebook has a large number of subscribers and its coins will be used by most of them. But it is uncertain Facebook will issue its stable coin. The uncertainty grew after the US paid its concerns about Facebook issuing its stable coin.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 12:32:35 PM

The large audience of FaceBook allows us to assume that there is a great chance of successful use of Facebook coin in the future. The field of activity for using cryptocurrency even exclusively on the site itself is simply huge. It remains to wait for the result.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:12:50 PM

Most of the people who are already involved in cryptocurrency will happily buy this coin because for many years we are seeing how Facebook changed a lot of social media activity. The only demand for a Facebook coin is the owner itself because he is one of the most dedicated person.
- Indeed, with such a popular advertising, if crypto investors don't care about facebook coin, that would be a lie, and when people already have an interest in this product, they will certainly have some curiosity and calculations and want to invest a little in it. And except for people like us, the world community will also invest and buy facebook coin when this is almost a new trend for them, especially stock investors and facebook partners, support and help for facebook coin will be a way for them to get more money when facebook always has a great ambition

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:22:06 PM

Honestly, who would buy this? Serious question! I've been reading about it and I don't see how Facebook can create a coin that upholds the values crypto portrays (censorship free currency).

https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce41169570b6c1f0750a040/facebook-to-release-its-own-cryptocurrency-on-whatsapp-%E2%80%93-libracoin-%E2%80%93-with-its-base-in-switzerland-and-first-launch-in-india

If the influence of Facebook more bigger than this present time, the Facebook coin will interact many people in the world too. People will get interest of any kind of Facebook' PRODUCT include the coin. The investors and Facebook partners will give support to Facebook so that it can be more popular and people will buy it. If the demand can get higher for time to time, Facebook coin will be one of the most wanted coin in the future.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:42:05 PM

i think so too.
it looks like facebook coins will be very profitable and very good for investment, i am also interested in buying them.
likely in the future facebook coins will become one of the favorite coins of many people.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:51:39 PM

Facebook Coin? do you mean libra? now there are many investors who buy Libra coins. we don't have to worry about who buys Libra coins, we can see what the current volume of Libra coins is and will definitely increase every time

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: