Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:01:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wich coin is next?  (Read 1531 times)
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:47:37 AM

I believe that all the alternate coins will grow more slowly. It is only a matter of time. I think the next step in this tron/TRX and  ETH can give a Pump.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:27:25 PM

it is difficult to guess that it will grow stronger, because there is sometimes no logic in it, But one thing is for sure, if the project is good and it is supported, then in any case it will survive difficult times and take its toll.
it is difficult to choose a project that is really good, but we can find it profitable.
The movement of coin prices cannot be predicted because they do not have to move very hard to determine, but believe that coins are strong and potentially can help you.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:56:10 PM

I think that the next coin is NEO. I think that the time has come when NEO should return at least $ 30. Neo is a very promising coin and I think that in a year it will be in the top 10.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:31:38 PM

It's really hard to predict and to guess which one would pump in the coming days. I just wish that most altcoins would rise and pump so that the market would come alive and most holders would gain a good profit through their altcoins. It isn't too impossible so let's keep the faith and aim for the best. I believe that most coins could pump 100% like Bsv as well.
And look at the graph now it seems that all of top coins/token are going up and i think too that the bear market was ended up for me this is the best time to buy a promising token,and my advice is look at the top 10 coin in CMC im sure it will give you a big profit.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:39:03 PM

I believe that all the alternate coins will grow more slowly. It is only a matter of time. I think the next step in this tron/TRX and  ETH can give a Pump.

Yes, Tron and ETH are good coins and many have used their platform and of course in the future they will be better in the crypto market,
I also have no doubt about TRX and ETH.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:10:17 PM

thanks for your analyze buddy, i think tron and EOS is more potential right now, lets see in a few day upward, and if can, invest now on both of them.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Nawrod

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:28:53 PM

Altcoins are so different from each other that it's hard to say which one has a chance to grow. I believe it's not that simple as "Bitcoin grows, so other coins must do the same". Every crypto is a different story and I think the basic knowledge about specific coin is needed to calculate eventual growth.
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:35:02 PM

I don't believe is new ico coin can be next profitable, I believe in more old currency will always king. Actually no need mention but you can always follow coinmarketcap with the top list more good currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:49:28 PM

Altcoins are so different from each other that it's hard to say which one has a chance to grow. I believe it's not that simple as "Bitcoin grows, so other coins must do the same". Every crypto is a different story and I think the basic knowledge about specific coin is needed to calculate eventual growth.
now not many altcoins will show growth because bitcoin is growing very fast and does not allow altcoins to grow in price. when he stops the altcoins will show themselves

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:33:13 PM

There are some candidates for this role, but this is going to happen without any doubt. I believe that ETH should be the next coin that pumps hard, because it is still the most powerful altcoin on the market. We just need a good announcement.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:39:23 PM

So, the altcoins began to grow.
Yesterday, BSV pumped very well, it gave 100% growth in a few hours. A few days ago, I noticed that this coin was at the bottom and I wondered: will it rise in price or will not in the near future? - well, it rised, and how it rised.. damn! Which coin do you think is next? I have a few candidates right now - it's waves, bytecoin, tron and quarkchain (qkc). All these coins have not yet grown or are at the bottom, and I see in them a good potential right now. Share your thoughts..

Alt season comes before and after bitcoin peaks, so we are likely far from the peaking of the alts. I obviously don't like BSV and the drama it brings, but I do like ADA and MIOTA. I like ADA due to having 50 engineers working to build the project behind it, and I like MIOTA due to its partnerships in the IoT space.
It is not a worthy attention in these two platform because single engineer is enough to build a project but it take sometime. Because I saw many projects so BSV also good survive in recent days so many investors are earn good profit and major attention of all the crypto is trading so we never predict the potential of top cryptocurrencies.

I have never heard of a successful cryptocurrency developed by a single engineer - bitcoin was developed with the assistance of many developers. Ethereum similarly has hundreds of developers working within its ecosystem. All cryptocurrencies require a team - time is of the essence and a single person would lose to competitors that can divide tasks between dozens of people. ADA having 50 engineers is a clear competitive advantage in the long run.
I think assistants are not a developers because who create the Bitcoin they only famous in entire world so satoshi nakamoto was coded by Bitcoin. May be many assistants are need for some projects but we don't know exact proof of Bitcoin developer so we never compare to Bitcoin and altcoins development.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 11:34:52 AM

I think about what kind of cryptocurrency will explode very much even the team of this project itself doesn’t know, because for this a lot of factors must coincide which are almost impossible to take

Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:46:54 PM

I think there's no other alternative coin aside ethereum because its still the best altcoin and I believe its the next coin to pump hard. We just have to look forward to that.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:56:15 PM

Bitcoin is a powerful coin in cryprocurrency which tops all other coins however, I think ethereum isn't bad either. I believe ethereum will be the next coin after bitcoin.

KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:17:20 PM

It is difficult to predict the coins that will continue to go up high, in the past 1 week I have continued to monitor CMT there is a possibility of going up to $ 0.1 but that also does not know when it is clear that I already have a plan.
The coins in the market all have their own potentials because they have different purpose they work for, so you are right that we cannot categorically predict which coin will exactly make waves at a particular time as we cannot see what strategy each project team is putting in place to gain more attraction and also create the hype.

The coin I presently believe in now that has the full potential to grow so high in future is Binance coin. The project layout has seriously built confidence in me that their coin will moon very soon. I think before ending of June, they will be the talk of the forum soon.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:31:41 PM

Bitcoin is a powerful coin in cryprocurrency which tops all other coins however, I think ethereum isn't bad either. I believe ethereum will be the next coin after bitcoin.
Ethereum will still be the number 2 coin after Bitcoin and he is a very good partner.
can not be replaced by anyone, because they are strong and potentially large coins.
the ability possessed is without doubt so many believe.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
GodHatesFigs

Activity: 557

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:43:20 PM

The idea is in June something big planned Eos. In any case, you have to follow, it is possible to pump, but maybe the growth has ended and will be a correction ))
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:46:18 PM

The next i think Litecoin (LTC) will be have a big pump because before halving in August there will usually be a fairly large price movement so we wait for the that's moment.
Dexion

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:51:14 PM

The next i think Litecoin (LTC) will be have a big pump because before halving in August there will usually be a fairly large price movement so we wait for the that's moment.
wait until the time you predict, if you get what you want you are very lucky. but sometimes the market gives us tricks. keep careful evaluation of the market and always do research and follow market updates at all times.

baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:52:15 PM

Why is everyone talking about the future of the pump (LTC). Apparently I'm missing something? Everyone is waiting for the growth of the BNB and LTC, but people have stopped believing in the growth of ETH it’s strange why this happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: