Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:41:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KlondikeCoin ★ First cryptocoin that gives REAL 99,9% PURE GOLD away! [KDC]  (Read 5677 times)
KlondikeCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:49:49 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 11:40:46 PM by KlondikeCoin

Klondike Coin - Join the Gold Rush !

We are very proud to be the first in the cryptocurrency community that introduces:

--- FREE, REAL, TANGIBLE 99,9% PURE GOLD exclusively for Klondike Coin miners ---

What??

Every miner, mining at the official klondikecoin pool located at http://pool.klonchain.info, will automatically be enrolled into this real gold give away. The more (consecutive) days you mine, the more chance you have of winning REAL 99,9% PURE GOLD! This is regardless of your personal hashrate!

This hunt for real gold will start on monday 31th of March. Every 30 days, a winner is selected, based upon time of active mining at pool.klonchain.info. The higher the net poolhashrate is, the more gold will be given away. More details below.

LET THE REAL GOLD RUSH BEGIN !

P.s. Did you know:

- That you can buy reloadable VISA creditcards with your Klondike Coins at KDCgoods.com?
- That you can purchase over 8000+ products with your Klondike Coins (free world wide shipping) at AltOutlet.com
- That KDC is traded on Bter.com and MintPal.com
- That KDC is very proud to have such a great and active community

- That you can help KDC to get to the CryptoCurrencyConvention the 9th of April in New York. Help us!

How does this play out in real life?

- THE MORE DAYS YOU MINE FOR KLONDIKE COIN, THE MORE CHANCE YOU HAVE OF WINNING A 99,9 PURE GOLD BAR !

- All active miners at pool.klonchain.info earn tickets for every consecutive day of active mining. Regardless of personal hashrate.

- At a set time (every 30 days) a 1g 99,9% real goldbar is given away. The more tickets one have, the more chance one have. The higher the net poolhash is, the more gold is given away.

- Poolowner keeps track of active hours of mining. For every consecutive 24 hours of active mining, a miner get 1 ticket. Thats max 30 tickets a month per miner. Imagine 10 miners, mining 24/7 for a month. Thats 300 tickets in total. From that 300 available tickets, 1 get chosen at random.

- The winner receive a real, 1 gram pure goldbar sent to a address at choice. Completely free of charge.

What's the catch??

- Some criteria must be met.

-- A minimum net poolhashrate of 200mhash must be reached and maintained
-- For every 200mhash extra, a second winning ticket will be drawn! I.e. when net poolhash is 1ghash, 5 winners will receive a real 99,9% pure gold bar!
-- The winner might want to stay anonymous and not reveal his/her location for sending the gold. In that case, another ticket will be drawn, until we have a winner who want to get the gold.
-- Price will only to be sent to USA and/or EU.
-- Poolowner will close registration when pool hashrate reaches 45% of total nethash. We will be in contact with other poolowners to embrace this promotion as well.
-- When your miner disconnects for a short period, you mining day wont be lost. If you get disconnected on a regular basis, its a different story. Our logs will tell. An irregular one time (short) disconnect wont exclude you from getting your ticket.
-- This promotion can be canceled at anytime, but not during an "active month". When this promotion will be ended, a announcement will be placed here and on the homepage of the pools. This will be at least 5 days in advance of a new 30 day promotion period.
-- A maximum of 5 gold bars per 30 days will be given away. This means 5 winners of 1g 99,9% pure gold.
-- This price is not redeemable for fiat currency or crypto currency. When you win, its your gold so you may sell the gold when you received it.
-- Conditions in the way we will calculate the active time mining for KDC may change before start. If so, then it will be announcement before march 30th in this topic.
-- The developers, community leaders, marketing manager and others "working behind the scenes" are excluded from this promotion and thus can not win. If a winning ticket belongs to one of them, a new ticket will be drawn.
-- All rights reserved

OMG I WANT THAT PIECE OF GOLD, HOW DO I START?

1. Buy a computer with a graphics card
2. Register at http://pool.klonchain.info
3. Mine 24/7, all month long to maximize your chance to win!
4. Get involved with the great Klondike Coin Community while you at it !

Get Involved Too !

Twitter: @klondikecoins
BCT Forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407705.0
KDC Forum: www.klondikecoin.com/forum

Whats Next ?

- Based on feedback, a lottery seems in demand. We are planning of starting a lottery. Tickets can be bought with KDC and this will run separate from the Miners Gold give away.

KLONDIKE INFO

lj2012

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:13:43 PM

I was new, there are no new incentives. I tested wallet. The first man is not a winning reply。
L6hJ4vrUZYEVVdyrqWe3BCjfJz2pNUNftY
bentmar

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:39:24 PM

amazed Cheesy Good job team klondike!

If this doesnt hit mainstream media what will Tongue?

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!  KlondikeCoin:L1gyKVVs8wTcXEGLUHBLktz9P5JWuDjdqF  SunCoin: SfWNMhYF7vYwttRn3M8GHH4mHPkBUM2z6E
snaildvorak

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:06:00 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 01:28:46 AM by snaildvorak

Price will only to be sent to USA and/or EU

amazing!! also please consider to change it to Worldwide, I'm sure there are some miners outside of USA and EU.
vcoinminer0938

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:14:37 AM

this is awesome.. will point rigs here. Smiley
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:17:35 AM

First condoms now gold?

Wow. I don't use this coin, but I don't think these things were thought of previously.

I know I can be a sarcastic asshole sometimes, but I'm not being sarcastic at all.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:18:27 AM

That's really awesome!
dalak

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:57:50 AM

Interesting, but really I'm more impressed by the shop and other support attempts to make the coin really useful than the gold rush.
bobby1776

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:43:13 AM

must. win. gram. of. gold..

thanks!  very cool

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:22:35 AM

Very exciting developments around Klondike! Glad i did hold on to my KDC

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
dalak

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:43:01 PM

pool.klonchain.info:3333 found to be dead sometimes, what gives?
bobby1776

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:02:59 AM

I'm in practice mode.. been mining on the official pool all day!   Grin

glad to know those fees go to a good cause

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
MysticDOGE

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:22:14 AM

KDC is transparant about the donations received.

View a spreadsheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuWudbaJrQcFdEZGbzRPbi1pdEtpUUxmbk1qdE55bVE&usp=sharing

Have you donated, but your donation isnt in the list? Please wait for 24 hours before sending a message. List is updated manually.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP SO FAR !

DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:31:17 AM

KDC is transparant about the donations received.

View a spreadsheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuWudbaJrQcFdEZGbzRPbi1pdEtpUUxmbk1qdE55bVE&usp=sharing

Have you donated, but your donation isnt in the list? Please wait for 24 hours before sending a message. List is updated manually.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP SO FAR !

This is for: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407705.msg5685238#msg5685238
Giggety

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:07:42 PM

adding 10 mh/s
botinho

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

adding 10 mh/s

great
MaKii

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:07:43 PM

cant wait to find my nuggets  Grin

buy gold !
tyarlande

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:48:58 PM

@KlondikeCoins
first crypto coin to give real gold away #klondikecoin http://[Suspicious link removed]/vA7coC  #jointhegoldrush

KDC : KwXk61BHVdg1rW5VHtgJZYM8PELH2z1FBk

Thank you
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:57:05 PM

The idea is really nice, but

"- At a set time (every 30 days) a 1g 99,9% real goldbar is given away. The more tickets one have, the more chance one have. The higher the net poolhash is, the more gold is given away."

is very many.

1g cost about 40 Euro.
MysticDOGE

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:06:33 PM

adding 10 mh/s

Lets get it to 200mhash before march 30!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: