Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Verasity - Attention-Based Platform for Video Rewards  (Read 2507 times)
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:19:17 PM

Nice to meet you! As far as I understand, the guys are building a very advanced product. As I see, they are opening new opportunities to content creators, advertisers, communities and users. But is the platform in demand so far?

That's a truly great question and yes - you are absolutely right. Platform is in great demand nowadays. Their unique player technology is already available to more than 1.6 million video publishers with 550 million users and more than 110 billion monthly views. This brings engagement, audiences, and revenues back to video publisher sites from YouTube. Their attention-based model creates a thriving VRA token economy among viewers, video publishers and advertisers Smiley
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:20:34 PM

That's a truly great question and yes - you are absolutely right. Platform is in great demand nowadays. Their unique player technology is already available to more than 1.6 million video publishers with 550 million users and more than 110 billion monthly views. This brings engagement, audiences, and revenues back to video publisher sites from YouTube. Their attention-based model creates a thriving VRA token economy among viewers, video publishers and advertisers Smiley

Sounds great. And am I also right that Verasity has a strategic partnership with Binance? The reason of why I am asking is because I believe this should help the platform to develop even faster and attract more users explonrentially
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:21:30 PM

Sounds great. And am I also right that Verasity has a strategic partnership with Binance? The reason of why I am asking is because I believe this should help the platform to develop even faster and attract more users explonrentially

Yep, they have partnered with Binance! So yeah, this should lead to even higher results already in the nearest future, I would say Wink
bisti

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:34:16 PM

Hey Bisti. You were banned for being toxic and spreading false information in our telegram. We answered all your questions but it seems you didn't wish to listen to them, instead you kept trolling.

CZ gave us that quote himself, its in the press release that he himself retweeted. Why would CZ (The most influential crypto twitter) retweet fake quotes about himself? Does that make sense to you?
It makes sense to me that you are scamming and making up quotes
ocshield

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:56:01 PM

Bisti:

1. https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1131925899366977536?s=09
Its a fact that this is from @cz_binance

2. Its a fact that they confirmed the quote in the press release.

3. Its a fact that Verasity has 10 publishers with an integrated SDK and you can find them all at: https://verawallet.tv/earn-vra

4. Its a fact that SDK integration is a defined term and you are not very tech savy.

5 Its a fact that Verasity integrated with all the major OVP video players including YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch, JWPlayer, Brightcove and others. And that means that the 2M publishers on those players with their own sites can use the tech to reward viewers. Those 2M publishers have over 1B viewers per month. You know like, Sky, ITV, Formula1 that are not on YouTube if you noticed they have their own sites.

6. Its a fact that SDK integration allows YouTube to use the rewarded player on their domain if they want to but that is not Verasity's model. Its to help publishers that are NOT on the YouTube domain so they can reward viewers away from YouTube. I understand this is hard for you to get.

7. Its a fact that they have recent articles like: https://hacked.com/verasity-scores-big-with-binance-chain-partnership/

8. Its a fact that the hacked wouldn't be quoting CZ or making stuff up if they had not investigated it themselves.

So Im not sure what your problem is but running around screaming scam when you got all your facts wrong suggests that you dont have a clue or are just jealous
of a project that has real products that publishers are using.
bisti

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:20:15 PM

Bisti:

1. https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1131925899366977536?s=09
Its a fact that this is from @cz_binance

2. Its a fact that they confirmed the quote in the press release.

3. Its a fact that Verasity has 10 publishers with an integrated SDK and you can find them all at: https://verawallet.tv/earn-vra

4. Its a fact that SDK integration is a defined term and you are not very tech savy.

5 Its a fact that Verasity integrated with all the major OVP video players including YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch, JWPlayer, Brightcove and others. And that means that the 2M publishers on those players with their own sites can use the tech to reward viewers. Those 2M publishers have over 1B viewers per month. You know like, Sky, ITV, Formula1 that are not on YouTube if you noticed they have their own sites.

6. Its a fact that SDK integration allows YouTube to use the rewarded player on their domain if they want to but that is not Verasity's model. Its to help publishers that are NOT on the YouTube domain so they can reward viewers away from YouTube. I understand this is hard for you to get.

7. Its a fact that they have recent articles like: https://hacked.com/verasity-scores-big-with-binance-chain-partnership/

8. Its a fact that the hacked wouldn't be quoting CZ or making stuff up if they had not investigated it themselves.

So Im not sure what your problem is but running around screaming scam when you got all your facts wrong suggests that you dont have a clue or are just jealous
of a project that has real products that publishers are using.
1)
It is fact that you are quoting CZ

QUOTE FROM CZ:
CZ (Changpeng Zhao), CEO & Founder of Binance said: “Video is a powerful tool to educate, engage and entertain. Verasity’s video player solution offers the perfect vehicle for viewers, publishers and content creators to benefit from the utility of blockchain technology. I’m glad that Binance and Verasity are leading that charge globally.”

BUT THE FACT IS THAT QUOTE DOESNT EXIST ON THE LINK YOU PROVIDED THEREFORE YOU MADE IT UP

2) It is also fact that when you say "integration with youtube, platform that has millions of videos" it implies some kind of partnership that will be integrated into their platform

BUT THE FACT IS THAT YOU HAVE SOME SHITTY PLUGIN THAT ISN'T INTEGRATED ON YOUTUBE AND YOUTUBE NEVER HEARD OF YOU

IT IS LIKE I WRITE SMALL CALCULATOR APP THAT WORKS ON WINDOWS AND I CLAIM TO HAVE "INTEGRATION WITH MICROSOFT"

ocshield

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:31:00 PM

https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1131925899366977536?s=09

Hmmm, strange how everyone can see this but you. Wonder why you are shouting in all caps. Have you lost it?

Plugin, no its an SDK. The fact that you dont understand the difference is on you. Whoever reads your posts understands that you are deranged.

The Hacked, I guess is also a made up article. LOL.
bisti

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:06:47 PM

Hmmm, strange how everyone can see this but you. Wonder why you are shouting in all caps. Have you lost it?

Plugin, no its an SDK. The fact that you dont understand the difference is on you. Whoever reads your posts understands that you are deranged.

Maybe I am blind then.
Can you post me screenshot of the CZ saying these words that you were quoting him:

"CZ (Changpeng Zhao), CEO & Founder of Binance said: “Video is a powerful tool to educate, engage and entertain. Verasity’s video player solution offers the perfect vehicle for viewers, publishers and content creators to benefit from the utility of blockchain technology. I’m glad that Binance and Verasity are leading that charge globally."
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:10:58 PM

if you add a token to Binance, at least X5 will do it, immediately to the moon. The binance coin has grown in the last two weeks from 20 to 35 dollars

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
obviouslogin

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:30:36 PM

Maybe I am blind then.
Can you post me screenshot of the CZ saying these words that you were quoting him:

"CZ (Changpeng Zhao), CEO & Founder of Binance said: “Video is a powerful tool to educate, engage and entertain. Verasity’s video player solution offers the perfect vehicle for viewers, publishers and content creators to benefit from the utility of blockchain technology. I’m glad that Binance and Verasity are leading that charge globally."

Hi Bisti,

just having two small questions if you don't mind:

1. Do you think CZ would post a link to a medium article on his official twitter, if it would contain fake info?

2. Do you understand that quotes aren't always are taken from twitter, but given personally to post in public from his behalf?

Maybe I'm missing something here...but it just sounds strange to me that the quote is called "fake" including the link to it was shared by CZ
bisti

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:38:04 PM

Maybe I am blind then.
Hi Bisti,
just having two small questions if you don't mind:
1. Do you think CZ would post a link to a medium article on his official twitter, if it would contain fake info?
2. Do you understand that quotes aren't always are taken from twitter, but given personally to post in public from his behalf?
Maybe I'm missing something here...but it just sounds strange to me that the quote is called "fake" including the link to it was shared by CZ
Mate, are you telling me that you JUST created this account and came to make your first post about this?
This guy (you, under different nickname) is claiming that "everyone can see this but me".
So let me see it. If you are quoting something you need to put source of the quote, it is basic knowledge from school.
Gubkat

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:51:45 PM

if you add a token to Binance, at least X5 will do it, immediately to the moon. The binance coin has grown in the last two weeks from 20 to 35 dollars

Listing coins for binance is quite expensive, but the efficiency is great.
ocshield

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:22:44 PM

Bisti,

They retweeted the press release which was jointly agreed which is standard practice. All you had to do was read the press release which they retweeted. The quote is in the press release. They would not retweet the press release if it was not jointly agreed.

That is how it works Bisti... If you still think its fake, good luck to you in the this world where this is standard practice... or perhaps you just didnt get that far to read the retweet.

And the Hacker wouldnt quote it if it wasnt retweeted by CZ. Dumb and Dumber...
Verdano

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:39:01 AM

Listing on Binance increases the chance of a price increase for a token. I agree with your assumption.But at the moment the news of this is not announced, and Binance, and not in the Verasity.
Katrin_Veron

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:19:23 AM

I found out that your project has a stacking program. Is the deposit at stacking will frozen or can I withdraw the deposit at any time? Please clarify this.
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:24:57 AM

Greetings there ladies and gentlemen. I really love the idea of Verasity and strategic steps, however would be interested to clarify a few things regarding the platform itself. Is anyone around?
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:28:39 AM

Greetings there ladies and gentlemen. I really love the idea of Verasity and strategic steps, however would be interested to clarify a few things regarding the platform itself. Is anyone around?

Good morning there sir. I am not from the team, even though pretty into the project, so go on with your question, will try to assist you as long as I can Smiley
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:31:09 AM

Good morning there sir. I am not from the team, even though pretty into the project, so go on with your question, will try to assist you as long as I can Smiley

I wanted to ask more about monetization. You know, on YouTube many people are installing AdBlock etc, so creators don't get rewards they should get. So I wanted to ask more about the Reward Module at Verasity
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:34:58 AM

I wanted to ask more about monetization. You know, on YouTube many people are installing AdBlock etc, so creators don't get rewards they should get. So I wanted to ask more about the Reward Module at Verasity

Oh yes, you are right with AdBlocks etc. And great question. Well, Verasity's rewarded module is integrated as an SDK into all major online video platforms (over 90%), provides rewards for actions without changing the publishers’ workflow or the viewer’s habits or preferences
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:07:08 AM

Oh yes, you are right with AdBlocks etc. And great question. Well, Verasity's rewarded module is integrated as an SDK into all major online video platforms (over 90%), provides rewards for actions without changing the publishers’ workflow or the viewer’s habits or preferences

Sounds great. And I believe that with demand growth and more people getting understanding of all the benefits, platform popularity will increase exponentially. And for sure will now read more about the platform. Thanks a lot for sharing Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: