Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Verasity - Attention-Based Platform for Video Rewards  (Read 2507 times)
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:12:12 AM

Sounds great. And I believe that with demand growth and more people getting understanding of all the benefits, platform popularity will increase exponentially. And for sure will now read more about the platform. Thanks a lot for sharing Smiley

Fully agree. And their strategic partners should also enforce fast growth. For example, the one with Binance. Have you heard of the cooperation? Cause you know, the more advanced partners are, the more project gets, from my point of view

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ferrin2

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:46:59 AM

I am sure that the project will be in demand, because the theme of the platform is extremely popular, video bloggers will be delighted.
MeweM

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:27:44 PM

We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Binance Chain, a blockchain software system, in a move that will bring about a new incentivised video economy!

See tweet : https://twitter.com/verasitytech/status/1131906674397196293

See medium post: https://medium.com/verasity/verasity-announces-strategic-partnership-with-binance-chain-a4e042e192dc

QUOTE FROM CZ:
CZ (Changpeng Zhao), CEO & Founder of Binance said: “Video is a powerful tool to educate, engage and entertain. Verasity’s video player solution offers the perfect vehicle for viewers, publishers and content creators to benefit from the utility of blockchain technology. I’m glad that Binance and Verasity are leading that charge globally.”

If such giants of the industry as Changpeng Zhao say so, then you need to listen to his opinion. I will be watching the development of this project. Will VRA be listed on the Binance DEX?
Dude, new account created and came to defend SCAM project lol?

What are you, freaking stupid or what, they are quoting something CZ didn't say.

What kind of defending are you talking about? Yes, I have a new account, the same as yours.
Ah, sorry, you have the same Legendary rank. It changes everything.
I just listen to the opinions of people like Changpeng Zhao, Tommy Lee and Vitalik Buterin. These people have done a lot for the development of cryptocurrency and their distribution.
Observation of the development of the project is a crime?
I will buy this token if VRA will be listed on the Binance. Since Binance doesn't add bad coins to its exchange.
This will be an indicator for me, but you don't have to repeat my actions. I said everything.
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:56:44 PM

I like the idea behind the project. On the other hand competition on this market is so cruel, advertisement market is growing everyday and rapid adoption and quick response is needed. I hope success for the team.
Gubkat

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:57:36 PM

I like the idea behind the project. On the other hand competition on this market is so cruel, advertisement market is growing everyday and rapid adoption and quick response is needed. I hope success for the team.
Of course, the Veracity platform will interest the average user, as well as video bloggers, because they offer a new idea. Also, user activity will be encouraged financially
sarrpora

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:53:30 AM

Of course, the Veracity platform will interest the average user, as well as video bloggers, because they offer a new idea. Also, user activity will be encouraged financially

What I also appreciate and love is the opportunities the ecosystem basically provides. For everyone - both users, advertisers and community. And I believe it can help to increase engagement
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:55:12 AM

What I also appreciate and love is the opportunities the ecosystem basically provides. For everyone - both users, advertisers and community. And I believe it can help to increase engagement

Oh yes, this is a pretty significant benefit. And unfortunately not all the products are doing great with monetization today. So publishers and audiences are struggling to monetize. Audiences are increasingly blocking ads while YouTube and Facebook are taking larger shares of revenue. 2 million publishers with 110B monthly views do not produce enough revenues to thrive
sarrpora

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:59:59 AM

Oh yes, this is a pretty significant benefit. And unfortunately not all the products are doing great with monetization today. So publishers and audiences are struggling to monetize. Audiences are increasingly blocking ads while YouTube and Facebook are taking larger shares of revenue. 2 million publishers with 110B monthly views do not produce enough revenues to thrive

Didn't know about that, to tell the truth. And is Verasity team planning to solve the problem in their solution?
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:01:34 AM

Didn't know about that, to tell the truth. And is Verasity team planning to solve the problem in their solution?

Yep. And to solve many other problems as well. For example, lack of transparency. Cause you know, much of the value exchange isn′t visible to users and personal data is sold without user knowledge Roll Eyes
sarrpora

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:09:20 AM

Yep. And to solve many other problems as well. For example, lack of transparency. Cause you know, much of the value exchange isn′t visible to users and personal data is sold without user knowledge Roll Eyes

Oh, all together sounds just great. I believe this all should sharply increase the quality and user experience. Will check out more on their website, but thanks for clarification
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:10:25 AM

Oh, all together sounds just great. I believe this all should sharply increase the quality and user experience. Will check out more on their website, but thanks for clarification

Yes, absolutely true. And you know, this should lead to even higher demand in the nearest future Smiley And yes - definitely check their website, a lot of useful info in there Smiley
allegos

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:40:10 AM

But what your strategy, how you compete with dailymotion, twitch or YouTube. What your marketing strategy to promote your product, that make the value of your project.
Filatenw

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:17:41 AM

But what your strategy, how you compete with dailymotion, twitch or YouTube. What your marketing strategy to promote your product, that make the value of your project.
It seems to me that it is useless to compete in YouTube, most likely, Verasity platform will serve as an alternative.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:57:32 PM

We are happy to announce a new exchange listing with Stex for the pairs: BTC/VRA and ETH/VRA. 80th ranked exchange (CMC adjusted volume), Stex has a good reputation and straight forward deposits and withdrawals. Stex also takes payments by credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, and others. Their trading fees are typically lower than 0.05%.

We have a good relationship with the CEO of Stex and believe that this is a good intermediate step to larger exchanges in light of the rumours about our primary exchange. We are concerned that our community not be stuck with a potentially insolvent exchange, so we moved quickly to fill a gap. We hope the community acts quickly and moves their accounts to Stex to forestall any negative impact if the rumours prove to be accurate.

Trading on Stex is now live - Sign up by clicking here.

And what about listing on Binance exchange? I have seen a news that you partnership with Binance chain - it doesn´t mean a future coin listing?  Cry

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Goxten

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:49:38 PM

We are happy to announce a new exchange listing with Stex for the pairs: BTC/VRA and ETH/VRA. 80th ranked exchange (CMC adjusted volume), Stex has a good reputation and straight forward deposits and withdrawals. Stex also takes payments by credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, and others. Their trading fees are typically lower than 0.05%.

We have a good relationship with the CEO of Stex and believe that this is a good intermediate step to larger exchanges in light of the rumours about our primary exchange. We are concerned that our community not be stuck with a potentially insolvent exchange, so we moved quickly to fill a gap. We hope the community acts quickly and moves their accounts to Stex to forestall any negative impact if the rumours prove to be accurate.

Trading on Stex is now live - Sign up by clicking here.

And what about listing on Binance exchange? I have seen a news that you partnership with Binance chain - it doesn´t mean a future coin listing?  Cry

Listing on Binance is a direct route to many X-s and therefore, every good project tries to place its coins on this exchange. You are not the 1st who would like to know about listing VRA on Binance. This is what interests me too. Although Stex is also not bad. The more exchanges on which VRA is traded, the higher the trading volumes, the better the spread.
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:01:20 PM

It is very sad to see how your project branch becomes the place where the bots (which you hired FOR BUMPING) write amazing reviews.
Repaint with it.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Valeriiko

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:43:07 PM

Verasity has a great idea, but time will tell whether it will be possible to implement it.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:34:57 PM

I greet the representatives of the project Verasity. Tell me please, will your team be launching a bounty campaign or an airdrop? Will there be events that allow users to get VRA coins for certain actions? Thank you.
Gubkat

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:57:00 PM

I noticed that the Verasity platform has a lot of partners. What is the role of such partners as YouTube?
casty3000

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:34:42 PM

Its good news for verasity partnership with binancechain. it will be profitable for both sides.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: