Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Verasity - Attention-Based Platform for Video Rewards  (Read 2507 times)
rig4hodlers

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 10:54:10 AM

It's good to see that this project is really taking off. Smart choice having esports integrated in their platform. This industry is really making waves even during this pandemic. I guess they will survive long here in crypto.

Exactly and a lot of good news are coming. Keep an eye opened at the telegram announcement channel because they have a lot of surprises for us.

👀 Watch @xccurateCSGO LIVE streaming in #CryptoClash Asia 5v5

▶️ Begins at 10:00 UTC: youtube.com/Xccurate

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 06:43:43 PM

BETESPORTZ platform is LIVE:

ANYONE can join and create Jackpot Tournaments on @bet_esportz This is the only platform in the world that allows all non-pro players to make money. Join today and create tournaments for your friends or foes! @verasitytech @Twitch @TwitchEsports @YouTubeGaming $VRA

You can read the Nifty CSGO player on his twitter account:
1v1 Tournament goes live tomorrow! 🤪

Join for $5 and play or bet against me on betesportz.com/landing because ya boi about to meet @ryann_cs & a few others on the aim maps 😂

See you at 1 PM CST on Twitch for !giveaways and surprise 1v1s
#cryptoclash $VRA

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 02:16:09 PM

🙌 Congratulations to @xccurateCSGO! Our CS:GO Pro just won the #CryptoClash final!

Great tournament and a fantastic end to our week of LIVE streaming. Highlights coming soon. Thanks to everyone who took part.

▶️ Get all the info on: betesportz.com

rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 05:35:10 PM

👏 Thanks to everyone who took part in our #CryptoClash tournaments. A special thanks to our CS:GO pros @xccurateCSGO @NBK and @Envy_Nifty for making it an exciting week!

We can't wait for the next one 👀

Here we have the #Cryptoclash Tournament Highlights:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HuLUxLE8ahE&feature=youtu.be

#gaming #esports #csgo $VRA

rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 05:53:20 PM

🎉Exciting changes are coming to our esports platform!  Welcome to esportsfightclub.com (rebranded from betesportz.com)

🏆Each week we'll be running 1v1 and 5v5 tournaments with huge jackpot prizes 💸 Look out for the pros!

#esports #gaming #crypto #tournaments $VRA

rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 12:28:51 PM

🏆 Join CSGO Crypto League 1v1 NOW on https://esportsfightclub.com
Win $300+  in $VRA 💸

😱 Grab a slot QUICK! It’s first come first served 😱
🎮 Check our discord to be the first in the know: https://discord.com/invite/eXZa9ca

🐤 RT: https://twitter.com/verasitytech/status/1282241226356469762

#esports #csgo #gaming #crypto

rig4hodlers

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 03:54:14 PM

Hello guys, here you can see how the new esportsfightclub platform looks like:

You can join the tournament just only paying $1 in VRA tokens.

See you there guys!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: