Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Tron?  (Read 1670 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:33:06 AM

I've read new article on BlockChain24.co about TRON's chances to get to the top 10 on the CoinMarketCap. As for me, they aren't high. I'm afraid that Tron will probably drop even more. What do you think?

If we are looking on TRX/BTC pairs, Tron price still at lower stage and i think have a chance to go higher. Tron have good team behing the project and its always expanding. Better keep it for long term and i think Tron will go to top 10

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:28:46 PM

I think tron has a bright. Every developer hopes or expects their coins to have a high position in the cryptocurrency business. I think it'll survive.

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:53:42 PM

no one can predict the future of a coin, if tron ​​continues to have good development and the developer continues to work hard for the progress of tron ​​then in the future tron ​​will probably survive and have a high place in the market, there will always be fluctuations in crypto, changes in position in the market surely happen, tron ​​certainly has the opportunity to enter the top 10 cmc

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 01:57:45 AM

Why not? Justin is behind TRON. A financially strong person behind a major project will make it thrive. TRON will soon reach the top 10 on CMC. Let time prove it
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 08:40:39 AM

It is possible as TRON has its own block chain and many good coins like BTT are supporting it and have huge community and in near future in bull run it will make place in top 07 almost.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 09:03:51 AM

Tron is the coin that is full of hype but take note that they have a large community and they are partnering with different large establishments.

I think this coin will be good to hold for about 6 months to 1 year for me. I'm not holding it for some reasons but maybe this is a good coin to hold for mid to long term.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:25:11 PM

Tron has a lot of positive events in his roadmap for the summer. I think he will be fine.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:48:24 PM

Tron is already in the top 10 if you exclude tether since its not a platform it only serves as a leverage for trading.

2. TRON is not associated with the Internet.[/i]   I can only LOL!!!!

I think the guy see himself very highly. Also the dapps are already running in the Tron blockchain which counters his claim.

Of course he sees himself highly he build Tron. All that was made is what he did.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:48:12 PM

In the crypto market, top 10 is always for coins with extraordinary team who are ready to prove their worth.
Now taking a glance at Tron, one of the team left although he will be replaced, but there will be a little void for the time being, but I don't think it will affect Tron that much. By comparing the position now as well as how active the CEO is, I think Tron will be in top 10 but might take a little while.

EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:55:47 PM

Look at the TRON today! The price is increasing gradually and it just one rank under from the top ten ranks in CMC! So, TRON will come in the top ten crypto coins rank very soon, it can replace the XLM! Personally, I don't like Tether and I think USDT is not capable to stay at top ten ranks where NEO, ONT, BAT's rank are after twenty!

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:52:30 AM

Look at the TRON today! The price is increasing gradually and it just one rank under from the top ten ranks in CMC! So, TRON will come in the top ten crypto coins rank very soon, it can replace the XLM! Personally, I don't like Tether and I think USDT is not capable to stay at top ten ranks where NEO, ONT, BAT's rank are after twenty!

Tron could reach top 10 rank in coinmarketcap in near future. Tron have impressive development and the developers team always creating new marketing strategy. I think investor like tron marketing strategy and its good investment for long term
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:39:45 AM

Tron could reach top 10 rank in coinmarketcap in near future. Tron have impressive development and the developers team always creating new marketing strategy. I think investor like tron marketing strategy and its good investment for long term
I don't think it can happen because TRX is just a coin that is suitable for short-term investment and you have to be really careful about the coin now. According to me, TRX is coin pump and dump coin and the person behind all this is SUN so if you are a risk lover you can invest but only use small money. Personally, I am sure TRX will never be able to enter the top 10 coinmarketcap because this coin no longer receives great interest from whales this year.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:22:22 AM

TRON price has drastically changed. I'm still confused behind finding the reason of the pump. However, it seems like soon to reach ATH. Can anyone confirm any news behind the pump?
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:24:16 AM

I've read new article on BlockChain24.co about TRON's chances to get to the top 10 on the CoinMarketCap. As for me, they aren't high. I'm afraid that Tron will probably drop even more. What do you think?

If it falls, it will not be a long occurrence. Since the coin is developed every day. And I really like the speed of the network transaction. Also a good abundance of gaming services makes you think about big investments. So falling is a matter of time, I think the price will be quite high in the future.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:36:46 AM

I am not really a fan of tron tech. It's probably the most hyped coin out there. Props to their founder though for having the marketing skills that keep the coin up.
Kulkhan

Activity: 938
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:49:15 AM

I Think Tron Is Good Coin. The Future Of Tron Is well. It's Price Will Increase Today or tomorrow there has no doubt. Day by day usability of Tron Is Increasing. So i Think The Future of Tron is Good.       

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:07:21 AM

I personally hate the Tron and I don't have any intention to buy a piece of Tron. To be honest, Tron is used for a shilling on social media airdrops and it doesn't deserve to be in the top 100 coin list. The alternative coins are more attractive for me, maybe this happened to all who spends most of the day with crypto twitter.
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 08:25:10 AM

I think Tron is a good coin.  And even very promising.  If the developers try it will be able to compete with other top coins.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:28:00 AM

Tron is a direct family of ethereum based on etherscan and tronscan followed my token their method of token creation and token names.
I feel that tron shall be great and price appreciate as time goes by.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:39:01 AM

TRON is one of the best projects right now with regards development and meeting up with roadmap, also in the realm of adoption. Do you know that you can pay for windscribe with TRX?, you can use TRX for other payments too.  Don't be surprised someday you will hear TRX  is on coinbase too.  The price might drop, but that's not my concern. In the long run, it will still be a good pick.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: