Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sparrow | Leading options trading platform powered by smart contracts  (Read 3587 times)
Sparrow Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 05:22:42 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 05:34:31 AM by Sparrow Exchange

Sparrow is the leading options trading platform, providing the simplest way to control risk and monetize your digital assets. Our revolutionary platform empowers institutions and individuals to trade options that are settled by smart contract.

Official Website: www.sparrowexchange.com

About Sparrow
        Sparrow is the leading options trading platform, providing the simplest way to control risk and monetize your digital assets.

Headquartered in Singapore, Sparrow offers fully-customizable options settled by smart contract in an intuitive and easy-to-use trading interface. Professional traders will also be able to use Sparrow APIs for maximum performance. Sparrow aims to serve the needs of all traders by providing a wide range of industry-leading trading tools.

Sparrow is backed by renowned organizations such as: Signum Capital, Hyperchain Capital, Kyber Network, LuneX Ventures, Arrington XRP Capital, Digital Currency Holdings, Du Capital, The Yozma Group, QCP Capital, 256 Ventures and Jubilee Capital who firmly believe in the project and have committed to use Sparrow as their preferred hedging partner.

Key Features

• Trade easily on our intuitive and customizable trading interface
        • Trade by API for maximum performance
        • Control risk and improve returns with our full-featured and highly-liquid options trading platform supporting the needs of both retail and institutional traders
        • Instantly and conveniently swap your digital assets at zero cost with Sparrow’s ConvertNOW Facility
        • Your assets are safe with our top-notch security standards

Join us on:

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━     
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          ● ANN Thread    ● Bounty    ● Facebook    ● Twitter    ● Telegram    ● Medium
        Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
        Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
        Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
        Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
        Bitum

Activity: 1414
        Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
        May 23, 2019, 07:11:54 PM

In which legal location is exchange registered? Is KYC needed to trade? Thank you in advance

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
        Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
        CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
        Sparrow Exchange (OP)
        Copper Member

View Profile WWW
        May 24, 2019, 01:11:28 AM

Hi Bitum,

Thanks for joining us here!

Sparrow is headquartered and registered in Singapore. KYC is required to start trading on our options trading platform.

Feel free to try out our BETA at www.sparrowsandbox.com

We'll also be launching very soon, so do stay tuned and feel free to let us know if you have any feedback or questions in the meantime  Grin

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        cryptofan101

Activity: 10

View Profile
        May 24, 2019, 04:30:41 AM

Cool! Can't wait to try out - so few options trading platform in the current market, deribit abit confusing for beginner traders like me.

Tried out the BETA just now - can't wait for the real thing!
        jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
        Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
        May 24, 2019, 04:40:02 AM

Another Option trading platform, I have not seen any really generate interest and attract significant users to their platform, but reading more aboout this project it seems there are big money behind it and could help gain more exposure in the space. I will continue to follow this, I do not trust new platform

.SUGAR.
        ██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
        ▄████████████████████████▄
        ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
        █████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
        ██████████████████████████
        █████████████████████▄████
        ████████▄████████▄████████
        ▀████████████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
        ███████████████████████████
        ██████               ██████
        ██████   ▄████▀      ██████
        ██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
        ██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
        ████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
        ██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
        ██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
        ██████               ██████
        Backed By
        ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
        ████████████████████████████
        █████████████████▀▀  ███████
        █████████████▀▀      ███████
        █████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
        █████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
        █████████ █▀        ████████
        █████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
        ██████████████████▄▄████████
        ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
        ██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
        ███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
        █████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
        ███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
        ███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
        █████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
        ███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
        ████████████████████████████
        ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
        Sparrow Exchange (OP)
        Copper Member

View Profile WWW
        May 24, 2019, 09:16:43 AM

Hello jacafbiz, thanks for joining us here and for your feedback! Indeed, the options trading space in the crypto industry is still very immature - and Sparrow is here to change that!

Our founders are professional proprietary traders themselves so we fully understand what is currently lacking in the crypto trading landscape and what both retail and professional traders want. We aim to revolutionize the current digital assets trading landscape and bring professional trading tools to everyone

Also, just to share that all trades on Sparrow are settled on Ethereum smart contracts and deployed onto an Ethereum Chain called NIDUS. So you can trust in our trustless system instead! Tongue

You can read more about NIDUS here: https://medium.com/sparrowexchange/nidus-risk-control-blockchain-designed-for-speed-transparency-and-reliability-c5953c317a99

gettingrektallthetime

Activity: 23

View Profile
        May 27, 2019, 04:08:07 AM

Gonna watch this and see how it turns out.

Interesting how this was Golden Gates Venture's first blockchain project investment.

Targeted size of the fund is US$10 million with a final close to happen within this year. We have a strong pipeline of five to 10 investments ready to go and made our first commitment to Singapore-based Sparrow Exchange already.

https://e27.co/golden-gate-ventures-launches-new-crypto-fund-lunex-ventures-20180810/
        bassbity

Activity: 1092
        Merit: 284

View Profile
        May 27, 2019, 06:23:28 AM

Hi Bitum,

Sparrow is headquartered and registered in Singapore. KYC is required to start trading on our options trading platform.

We'll also be launching very soon, so do stay tuned and feel free to let us know if you have any feedback or questions in the meantime  Grin

The BETA version has been closed, what I saw just now, can only wait until the release is complete, will it be used soon?
        Sparrow Exchange (OP)
        Copper Member

View Profile WWW
        May 27, 2019, 07:13:09 AM

Hi bassbity,

Yes, our launch will be here very soon Wink In the meantime, do join us on our community and social media platforms for the latest updates! We'll be glad to hear from you~

Telegram chat: https://t.me/SparrowExchange
        Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/sparrow_ann
        Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SparrowExchange/
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/SparrowExchange
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SparrowExchange/
        Medium: https://medium.com/@FriendlySparrow
        LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/sparrowexchange/

vennali
        Legendary

Activity: 2338
        Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
        May 28, 2019, 10:58:33 PM

Hi Bitum,

We'll also be launching very soon, so do stay tuned and feel free to let us know if you have any feedback or questions in the meantime  Grin

The BETA version has been closed, what I saw just now, can only wait until the release is complete, will it be used soon?
        From what Ive heard, Sparrow Exchanging is launching within 8-10 days. So, the wait isn't long before we see a new trading platform when it comes to Options trading. I generally find Options trading slightly confusing and hope that they provide a solution to that.

lazyhorse

Activity: 41

View Profile
        May 29, 2019, 12:19:14 AM

Another Option trading platform, I have not seen any really generate interest and attract significant users to their platform, but reading more aboout this project it seems there are big money behind it and could help gain more exposure in the space. I will continue to follow this, I do not trust new platform
        Yeah, Generally most of the platforms start as ICO and we are not sure if it is worth investing or not. There have been a lot of ICO scams in the past too but looking at the list of Investors and that it has already established investment, helps the fact that the company can solely focus on improving the platform and turn it into something that is worth investing or using it as a product.

Hi Bitum,

We'll also be launching very soon, so do stay tuned and feel free to let us know if you have any feedback or questions in the meantime  Grin

From what Ive heard, Sparrow Exchanging is launching within 8-10 days. So, the wait isn't long before we see a new trading platform when it comes to Options trading. I generally find Options trading slightly confusing and hope that they provide a solution to that.
        Cant wait for the launch, I personally struggle with options trading as well and am looking for a solution. Hopefully, this is then one! Smiley
        teddybear

Activity: 306
        Merit: 100

View Profile
        May 29, 2019, 02:57:00 AM

Can someone tell me about the security of the platform? As it is a trading platform, we can expect huge amount of Crypto to be on the platform at any given time. Hacking of exchanges and platforms has been a major concern amongst the users.
        Sparrow Exchange (OP)
        Copper Member

View Profile WWW
        May 29, 2019, 03:58:59 AM

Hi teddybear, great to have you here!

At Sparrow, customer protection is our top priority. Through working with reputable and trusted custodians such as Bitgo, KYC/AML/CFT screening and regular independent security audits, we ensure that our platform remains safe, secure and compliant to global standards.

Furthermore, all settled trades are on Ethereum smart contracts and deployed onto an ERC-20 Proof of Authority chain called Nidus - so you can ensure that your funds are safe~

teddybear

View Profile
        May 29, 2019, 05:21:36 AM

At Sparrow, customer protection is our top priority. Through working with reputable and trusted custodians such as Bitgo, KYC/AML/CFT screening and regular independent security audits, we ensure that our platform remains safe, secure and compliant to global standards.

Furthermore, all settled trades are on Ethereum smart contracts and deployed onto an ERC-20 Proof of Authority chain called Nidus - so you can ensure that your funds are safe~

Glad to see that Bitgo are the custodians. They have partnered with other prominent exchanges which is great. I see that Sparrow isn't slacking on any department. Which is great. Could you please explain what Nidus is? I don't think I've ever heard about it.
        vennali
        Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
        May 29, 2019, 05:52:13 AM
        Last edit: May 29, 2019, 09:33:57 AM by vennali

Glad to see that Bitgo are the custodians. They have partnered with other prominent exchanges which is great. I see that Sparrow isn't slacking on any department. Which is great. Could you please explain what Nidus is? I don't think I've ever heard about it.
        It has been mentioned above but here it is. Nidus is a Risk Control Blockchain designed for speed, transparency and reliability. You can learn more about it by clicking HERE.

teddybear

View Profile
        May 29, 2019, 07:13:06 AM

Nidus is a Risk Control Blockchain designed for speed, transparency and reliability. You can learn more about it by clicking HERE.
        Thanks for that. I will surely have a look. It seems to be the official Medium page for Sparrow Exchange. I'll follow it for more news about the exchange.
        vennali
        Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
        May 29, 2019, 08:20:11 AM

~Snip
          • Instantly and conveniently swap your digital assets at zero cost with Sparrow’s ConvertNOW Facility
          ~snip~

Great that the posters are now up and it looks like a proper official announcement thread. I'm personally keen on the above feature. Could be very beneficial for me personally. Lets see how it goes. [/list]

bassbity

Activity: 1092
          Merit: 284

View Profile
          May 29, 2019, 10:26:20 PM

Hi Bitum,

Yes, I'm also waiting for their platform to be launched, but I'm also a bit confused about their options, whether they will make it easier for us to see the platform or when we trade.
          vennali
          Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
          May 30, 2019, 01:51:14 AM

Hi Bitum,

Yes, I'm also waiting for their platform to be launched, but I'm also a bit confused about their options, whether they will make it easier for us to see the platform or when we trade.
          We missed out on Beta to see just that. Could have seen how the platform is expected to operate. From what Ive heard, the Beta testing was a success and they received a lot of positive feedback from traders. Just about a week or so to go for us to witness the possibly game changing trading platform for new/beginner trading enthusiasts.

Sparrow Exchange (OP)
          Copper Member

View Profile WWW
          May 30, 2019, 02:42:37 PM

Hi ladyfox, our platform will be live very soon so you'll be able to check our platform out. In the meantime, you can check out our Medium for some articles related to our platform - you can also find some snapshots of our trading platform there Smiley

For options trading, we offer customizable bitcoin and ethereum options. For ConvertNOW Facility which allows you to instantly swap one cryptocurrency for another at any specific amounts, we offer 25 trading pairs for cryptocurrencies including SPO, BTC, ETH and stablecoins such as SP$, PAX, TUSD, USDC and USDT.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
            Print  

Jump to: