Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sparrow | Leading options trading platform powered by smart contracts  (Read 3587 times)
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:28:15 AM

Our platform has been covered by Yahoo Finance.  Cool

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sparrow-launched-revolutionary-platform-making-031600628.html

and on News.Bitcoin.com as well Cheesy

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-sparrow-exchange-makes-trading-options-simple-and-secure/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teddybear

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:32:14 PM

Thats amazing. Shows how serious the project really is. Looking forward for the project to be one of the best in business.
gettingrektallthetime

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:54:49 AM

http://fintechnews.sg/31299/blockchain/sparrow-crypto-bitcoin-ethereum-trading-liquidity-smart-contracts/

Wow so cool didnt know sparrow is the first project to be funded by LuneX Ventures  Grin
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:04:09 AM

http://fintechnews.sg/31299/blockchain/sparrow-crypto-bitcoin-ethereum-trading-liquidity-smart-contracts/

Wow so cool didnt know sparrow is the first project to be funded by LuneX Ventures  Grin
Yes, its been awesome past 2 days. We've got a lot of good coverage all around the world. Thankful to the great team that is working tirelessly to make the project seamless.

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:13:03 PM

Hello dev, your project looks promising, i heard you dont do an IEO or ICO, How many total token supply and circulating token supply right now?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:52:53 PM

Hello dev, your project looks promising, i heard you dont do an IEO or ICO, How many total token supply and circulating token supply right now?
Thanks for your interest. We have 1,400,000,000 SPO token supply limit. These are utility tokens. Yes, The funding phase was completed last year and we have our platform operational for public use. Do check it out. Thanks. All the necessary links are listed in my signature. Do check out our Youtube channel to understand our features better and what sets up apart from our competitors.

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:59:30 PM

Thanks for your interest. We have 1,400,000,000 SPO token supply limit. These are utility tokens. Yes, The funding phase was completed last year and we have our platform operational for public use. Do check it out. Thanks. All the necessary links are listed in my signature. Do check out our Youtube channel to understand our features better and what sets up apart from our competitors.

Thats great, The funding phase was completed last year, but how many circulation supply for this sparrow token? Will this sparrow token be listed in other exchanges?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:15:00 AM

Thats great, The funding phase was completed last year, but how many circulation supply for this sparrow token? Will this sparrow token be listed in other exchanges?
I cant tell you that for certain right now.

Sparrow Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 05:36:53 AM

Sparrow had an amazing launch week, thanks to the support of our communities. Check out some latest updates!  Grin

Sparrow Updates  

Sparrow in the News

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● ANN Thread    ● Bounty    ● Facebook    ● Twitter    ● Telegram    ● Medium
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:45:11 PM

Great start indeed. Hopefully we can keep the good work going.

teddybear

Activity: 306

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:23:11 AM

I'd like to congratulate Sparrow on their success and media coverage. I just registered and got myself verified. Was surprised on how quickly everything got processed through in seconds. Really Impressive.
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:22:47 PM

I'd like to congratulate Sparrow on their success and media coverage. I just registered and got myself verified. Was surprised on how quickly everything got processed through in seconds. Really Impressive.
Thanks a lot @Teddybear. We have taken a step forward and would like to build up on it. It is genuinely a platform to help traders make the most of options trading with least risk possible. A platform worth checking out for sure.

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:45:28 PM

We are happy to announce that we have reduced the age of trading on our platform from 21 to 18. Now your KYC will be accepted if you are over 18 years or older. Come check out our platform. Cheesy

Vimdesk

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:13:40 PM

how about the ecosystem of the Sparrow Token, is it similar to Stablecoin?

Just Bitcoin Not other
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:16:13 PM

We are happy to announce that we have reduced the age of trading on our platform from 21 to 18. Now your KYC will be accepted if you are over 18 years or older. Come check out our platform. Cheesy

It seems good to reduce the age limit of some people who already know about crypto and some projects at the age of 18. Young investors continue to emerge here every day. Wink

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:40:14 PM

how about the ecosystem of the Sparrow Token, is it similar to Stablecoin?
We have 2 coins, one is SPO which is a native payment token on Sparrow platform, You get 50% discount on transaction fees while using it. We also have Sparrow Dollar (SP$), which is a settlement currency of Sparrow platform. It allows traders to settle contracts easily with a commonly denominated settlement currency.

BullishBrother

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:36:40 AM

Is the bonus for first 1000 registrants still running? How much do the registrants get?
Sparrow Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 07:58:07 AM

Hello! Yes the bonus is still on-going. Check out the details here! http://bit.ly/5FREESPX

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● ANN Thread    ● Bounty    ● Facebook    ● Twitter    ● Telegram    ● Medium
greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:27:53 PM

Hi Bitum,

Thanks for joining us here!

Sparrow is headquartered and registered in Singapore. KYC is required to start trading on our options trading platform.

Feel free to try out our BETA at www.sparrowsandbox.com

We'll also be launching very soon, so do stay tuned and feel free to let us know if you have any feedback or questions in the meantime  Grin

The BETA version has been closed, what I saw just now, can only wait until the release is complete, will it be used soon?
From what Ive heard, Sparrow Exchanging is launching within 8-10 days. So, the wait isn't long before we see a new trading platform when it comes to Options trading. I generally find Options trading slightly confusing and hope that they provide a solution to that.

Yes, I'm also waiting for their platform to be launched, but I'm also a bit confused about their options, whether they will make it easier for us to see the platform or when we trade.
We missed out on Beta to see just that. Could have seen how the platform is expected to operate. From what Ive heard, the Beta testing was a success and they received a lot of positive feedback from traders. Just about a week or so to go for us to witness the possibly game changing trading platform for new/beginner trading enthusiasts.
yes it's very cool, I can also watch it I just got to know the sparrow project last week, it's really amazing that the sparrow project community is very fast developing, besides that many people talk positively about this project

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 06:43:25 AM

Hello! Yes the bonus is still on-going. Check out the details here! http://bit.ly/5FREESPX

fast performance I registered yesterday and verified it, and now my account has been verified, it's cool and the performance is very fast I really like it because I can enjoy the program you just launched

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██