Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sparrow | Leading options trading platform powered by smart contracts  (Read 3587 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:31:37 PM

As I see SPO tokens is available for trading already to few pairs? May I convert SPO to Ethereum or other coins right now?
At this moment, Converting SPO to any other cryptocurrency is currently inactive. It is in our plans and interest to have Convert Now feature be available both ways for SPO but, we do not have a fixed date set for it to happen.

Why dony you have date? And whats problem with converting to other currencies if you have posibility convert from any currencies to your SPO token? Do you have a problems with liquidity?
There are a few things that need to fall into place. Once those things happen, SPO will be active on Convert Now. Until then, you can enjoy 50% off on Trading fees on Sparrow exchange with the SPO. No issues regarding liquidity.  Smiley

What things? If no issues with  liquidity than why only one way converting? This looks strange as every exchange token on other exchanges trading with a lot of pairs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 12:10:19 PM

As I see SPO tokens is available for trading already to few pairs? May I convert SPO to Ethereum or other coins right now?
At this moment, Converting SPO to any other cryptocurrency is currently inactive. It is in our plans and interest to have Convert Now feature be available both ways for SPO but, we do not have a fixed date set for it to happen.

Why dony you have date? And whats problem with converting to other currencies if you have posibility convert from any currencies to your SPO token? Do you have a problems with liquidity?
There are a few things that need to fall into place. Once those things happen, SPO will be active on Convert Now. Until then, you can enjoy 50% off on Trading fees on Sparrow exchange with the SPO. No issues regarding liquidity.  Smiley

What things? If no issues with  liquidity than why only one way converting? This looks strange as every exchange token on other exchanges trading with a lot of pairs.

We have been live for about 4 months. Don't want to compare with other exchanges but it will take some time. I personally do not have the dates for it, but be assured that it will happen at some point in the future. Liquidity isnt an issue as I mentioned above, we traded volume over 25million in the first 3 months to put things into perspective. Please be patient. You dont have to wait, You can use the SPO as trading fees on the platform and earn trading options. Smiley

magisterr

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:03:21 PM

We have been live for about 4 months. Don't want to compare with other exchanges but it will take some time. I personally do not have the dates for it, but be assured that it will happen at some point in the future. Liquidity isnt an issue as I mentioned above, we traded volume over 25million in the first 3 months to put things into perspective. Please be patient. You dont have to wait, You can use the SPO as trading fees on the platform and earn trading options. Smiley

What do you mean by "earn trading options"? Is this like some dividends from exchange profit (from trading fees may be) or what? Where I can read about this?
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:46:01 PM

What do you mean by "earn trading options"? Is this like some dividends from exchange profit (from trading fees may be) or what? Where I can read about this?
by "earn" I mean benefit. Sorry if it came across the wrong way. You can profit as well. You can learn more about Options trading from our Medium page. Investopedia has a tutorial too. You can join our telegram and ask, if you have any doubts regarding the same. Happy to help. Smiley

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:14:03 AM

Sparrow will be at Singapore Fintech Festival! Come meet us at Singapore Expo, Hall 4, booth 4ZU05, 9am - 6pm from 11 to 13 November 2019.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and discussing collaborations!

Book a meeting with us by clicking HERE

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:29:54 PM

Hello, sparow exchange community, is this exchange product token (spo) already registered in coinmarketcap? I haven't monitored the development of this exchange for a long time, I want to see firsthand the developments that have been completed
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 11:36:16 AM

Hello, sparow exchange community, is this exchange product token (spo) already registered in coinmarketcap? I haven't monitored the development of this exchange for a long time, I want to see firsthand the developments that have been completed
Hey iHaveDreams, SPO is a Platform's native currency which can be used in the platform. You can use SPO to get discount in trading fees on the platform. I don't think there is a need for it to be listed in Coinmarketcap as of now, since it can only be used in the platform. There have been developments in the exchange. Kindly join our telegram or check out our medium page to know more about the updates. We do update on bitcointalk as well. So, Kindly keep checking back this thread.  Smiley

iHaveDreams

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:22:28 PM

Hey iHaveDreams, SPO is a Platform's native currency which can be used in the platform. You can use SPO to get discount in trading fees on the platform. I don't think there is a need for it to be listed in Coinmarketcap as of now, since it can only be used in the platform. There have been developments in the exchange. Kindly join our telegram or check out our medium page to know more about the updates. We do update on bitcointalk as well. So, Kindly keep checking back this thread.  Smiley
Ok, I understand, but can the public sell their SPO tokens on the exchange? Or it can only be used in platform needs, I don't really understand, I've opened it and I see that I can sell SPO with the minimum sales amount, are there any rules that change at this time?
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 01:54:36 PM

Ok, I understand, but can the public sell their SPO tokens on the exchange? Or it can only be used in platform needs, I don't really understand, I've opened it and I see that I can sell SPO with the minimum sales amount, are there any rules that change at this time?
Currently, it can only be used as Trading fees for the trades on the platform. You get 50% discount if you trade using SPO, on your trading fees. At the moment, you cannot convert SPO into other cyrpos using ConvertNow. It may be activated in the future. Some patience is needed since it is in our plan but not the priority at the moment. You could deposit BTC,ETH,USDT,USDC,TUSD,PAX,XLM,XRP and make a few trades on BTC/ETH to utilize the SPO that you have in your account.

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:19:24 AM

Now you can automate and manage your trades with our new trading API! Activate it today at http://sparrowexchange.com

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 12:35:41 PM

API trading. Quarterly and half-yearly options. Singapore Fintech Festival.

What else have we been up to?

Check out our latest digest!

iHaveDreams

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 08:29:09 AM

Currently, it can only be used as Trading fees for the trades on the platform. You get 50% discount if you trade using SPO, on your trading fees. At the moment, you cannot convert SPO into other cyrpos using ConvertNow. It may be activated in the future. Some patience is needed since it is in our plan but not the priority at the moment. You could deposit BTC,ETH,USDT,USDC,TUSD,PAX,XLM,XRP and make a few trades on BTC/ETH to utilize the SPO that you have in your account.
Ok, thanks for your response, at the moment I am not interested. I will see in the future if everything works perfectly, I only have about 100 SPO in my account, so I think it is very responsibility to use, I hope it will useful with the spo that I have in the future
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:19:16 AM

Dear Sparrow community, we will be conducting scheduled system maintenance later today.

Sparrow website will be down during this period.

Date: Wed, 27 Nov 19
Time: 2pm (GMT+8) to 2.30pm (GMT+8)

Expected downtime is 30 minutes.

Thank you for your patience.

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 07:36:11 AM

Update
We have completed the scheduled maintenance. Thank you for your support and patience!

Trade now: www.sparrowexchange.com

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 09:32:11 AM

Dear Sparrow community,

With the upcoming Ethereum Istanbul network upgrade, Sparrow will be suspending all deposits and withdrawals of ETH and ERC20 tokens on the Sparrow platform.

Trading of ETH/ERC20 will not be affected during the upgrade.

ETH and ERC20 tokens deposits and withdrawals suspension

Date: 7 December, Saturday
Time: 8PM (GMT+8)

Learn more HERE

vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:00:14 AM

Update on Ethereum Istanbul network upgrade

Ethereum wallet upgrade has been completed.

ETH and ERC20 tokens withdrawals and deposits are now enabled.

👉 Trade now: www.sparrowexchange.com

magisterr

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 03:18:41 PM

Exchange launched half of year ago. And since this time you havent possibility for both way trading your token. It seems strange, as every exchange is trading own token...
gettingrektallthetime

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 03:52:18 AM

Exchange launched half of year ago. And since this time you havent possibility for both way trading your token. It seems strange, as every exchange is trading own token...

Actually SPO can be used in the platform, when you want to trade options - you can use it for 50% fee discount. not too shabby imo!
gettingrektallthetime

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 07:13:45 AM

Bitcoin Options Call/Put Ratio Indicates More Bearish Sentiment In The Short Term
https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/12/16/bitcoin-options-call-put-ratio-indicates-more-bearish-sentiment-in-the-short-term/
vennali
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:57:10 PM

What will be your option play this Christmas?

Pick the position that you think will generate the most ROI - 3 lucky winners will stand to win 100 USDT each! 🎅💰

Participate now: by Clicking HERE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: