Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some suggestions on unique Altcoins to research on  (Read 369 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4173

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:03:05 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2019, 09:07:48 PM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

Right now I want to start investing in ideas not shitcoins. So I was thinking of an altcoins that offer something different, something unique that no other current altcoins are offering and that something has to be a realistically achievable idea. Presently I only have one which I won't mention to avoid you guys seeing this thread as an advert thread. I don't care if they're currently trading on exchange or still on ICO/IEO stage. Just drop your suggestions and reason why you think it'll be a perfect investment choice. Got some spare fund and I'm not afraid to use them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:11:22 AM

the idea if it can work perfectly and in accordance with the concept I don't think it's a problem. what investors need about altcoin now is its success not from any idea or concept. so if indeed your idea can be accounted for and can be optimistic that achieving success at the ICO or IEO will attract a lot of investor interest and investors do not have to research deeper to choose the altcoin.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 05:11:38 PM

Right now I want to start investing in ideas not shitcoins. So I was thinking of an altcoins that offer something different, something unique that no other current altcoins are offering and that something has to be a realistically achievable idea. Presently I only have one which I won't mention to avoid you guys seeing this thread as an advert thread. I don't cary if they're currently trading on exchange or still on ICO/IEO stage. Just drop your suggestions and reason why you think it'll be a perfect investment choice. Got some spare fund and I'm not afraid to you them.
I do not think it will be like advertising for any coin if you mention the name. It will.only make us know the coin and invest in it. Also, not saying it will make others not list their own here too. Be open.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:25:11 PM

Helios Protocol is a new smart contract & dApp platform that has been in development for a year and strives to maintain the ideals of traditional decentralized blockchain while solving some main shortcomings. Using Python, JavaScript & C, the blockchain architecture incorporates a DAG+MagPoS+Solidity, which yields a decentralized network of parallel chains that allow for near instant transactions, sustainable high transaction throughput, low fees, inherent scalability, & utilization of the most widespread smart contract language for blockchain technology. This unique tech combination could be viewed as the love child of ETH and NANO. The growing community around this project is very welcoming, interactive, & an all around quality group of crypto enthusiasts. Below are some of the key points in the creation of this platform.
1. Sub second transaction latency has been achieved largely due to the parrallel nature of the blockchains. There is no longer a queue that transactions have to wait in for getting on the main blockchain. They can be instantly added to their own blockchain. The rewards for nodes are are designed to provide incentives for scaling which maintains this speed as the network grows
2. MagPoS consensus is built from scratch to mimic magnetic dipole alignment in nature. It is a combination of PoS and magnetism. As for the magnetism side of things: A network of nodes is analagous to a grid of dipoles interacting with each other via quantum mechanical exchange coupling. In this analogy, when the dipoles are aligned, they are in consensus, and if they are misaligned, they are in conflict with each other. In the absence of anisotropy, exchange coupling will always cause the dipoles to align with each other in time. This leads to a system that will always cause the nodes to come in to consensus when a conflict is present. PoS comes in by weighting the quantum mechanical exchange coupling by the stake of each node.
3. Solidity is the smart contract language of Helios Protocol, which provides easy interaction with other Turing programs & facilitates a smooth transition for existing dApp projects. This also allows for many future developers to utilize this protocol as the Solidity user base is rapidly growing & the language is relatively easy to learn.
4. DAG architecture allow for many parallel blockchains to exist & interact. Every address has its own chain. Blocks are only added to the sending & receiving blockchains involved in a transaction. As users are able to create blocks at will & sign the block as well as transactions within, there are no wait times or competition for a txn to be added to the next block. This design allows each wallet to have a personal blockchain with the speed & benefits of traditional blockchains, while the network as a whole can handle greater magnitudes of txns than is currently available & the capacity will scale as the network size grows. We expect well over 1000 txn/sec at launch & believe 50000 is achievable as the network grows, while maintaining transaction latency of under 1 second.  
5.  A substantial part of the initial supply of Helios Protocol has been dedicated to a dApp incubator program, which will help cover the developmental & computational costs of dApps & other projects on the Helios Protocol network over the next few years.  

The mainnet is expected to launch in mid 2019. There is a live testnet in the final stage, complete with nodes, wallets, block explorer, API, faucet, & community participation. This serves as a proof of concept and functionality. HLS erc-20 token is currently available on ECEX and ForkDelta, as well as several other Dex exchanges. This token will be swapped 1:1 when the mainnet launches in the summer of 2019. The current price is roughly 6 cents USD on the sell side at this time. There is a clear opportunity for growth in value as the project moves forward and marketing begins  Of course, please do your own research and make your own decisions about your investment. The open source code can be found on our GitHub. The white paper(soon to be updated), public and transparent team & much more information can be found on our website.

Main Community- https://discord.gg/2nDxKme
Github- https://github.com/Helios-Protocol
Website with whitepaper and exchanges- www.heliosprotocol.io
Main ANN- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4317054.0
Masternode Thread- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5146216.0
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:48:00 PM

The disturbing thing in the space currently is that there is barely new ideas coming into the space, most of them are doing the same thing  but just promising speed and scaling solution, why do we need to create new tokens for an idea to improve Ethereum. This is a bad thing and we likely resulted in alot of people losing money

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:33:48 PM

The disturbing thing in the space currently is that there is barely new ideas coming into the space, most of them are doing the same thing  but just promising speed and scaling solution, why do we need to create new tokens for an idea to improve Ethereum. This is a bad thing and we likely resulted in alot of people losing money

And I was talking to someone about this some days ago, the debate was so blind that I had to leave.. If only regulation will stop new projects from coming into the space and focusing on developing the existing ones, there will much difference. I don't see any new project now with a different idea, all I see is copycats.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 07:52:07 PM

Well i also like that a new coin to offer something different that others coins not offer, when i first time see how (Raiblocks) Nano coin work i like it because is instant confirm and 0 fee when send, but now i not have so much time and i don't know which new coin offer something. I think Nano will bring a profit over time if not soon on bull run clear.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:33:43 PM

I think you should look on tecra coin and miracle tele ,miracle tele is a telecom project that works better and its first of its kind too ,its really hard to see rare projects because we have too many copycats already

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:39:10 PM

Right now I want to start investing in ideas not shitcoins. So I was thinking of an altcoins that offer something different, something unique that no other current altcoins are offering and that something has to be a realistically achievable idea. Presently I only have one which I won't mention to avoid you guys seeing this thread as an advert thread. I don't cary if they're currently trading on exchange or still on ICO/IEO stage. Just drop your suggestions and reason why you think it'll be a perfect investment choice. Got some spare fund and I'm not afraid to you them.

What you think about ATLANT? Thats an STO token that is very cheap (top 700 CMC) with working platform. Currently they are fighting with regulations.

https://atlant.io/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/atlant/

And 2 links about them.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:51:36 PM

There is a project i have got in my diary, not just o keep following, but to invest in it, which i have done already. It is a project with good potentials and i believe it has every propensity to be huge. It is a decentralized network for real time, it is secure and provides private connectivity. This project has partnered with and been approved by microsoft, amazon and many big companies that time might not permit me to mention, but you can still do more research on your own. It is called Vanta and already listed on CMC. If you check and make analysis by yourself, you will discover it has so many prospects.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 02:08:04 AM

There are lot of coins I was interested in the past which I believe to have not just unique idea but will need enormouos influence for it  to be realistic. One that I'm interested was DENT which really was making more investors and companies in the tele industry are actually cooperating  withe the project. The token is a utility and has usecase for real industry.

The  team however  isn't that friendly  and was  dumping.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:26:56 AM

Try to check on Syscoin.

From their website: https://syscoin.org/

Syscoin is a blockchain protocol with powerful core features that enable you to build fast, secure, low-cost applications with ease, with the security and strength of Bitcoin.

They're using a patent pending tech called ZDAG (Zero Confirmation) that can reach up to 145,000 TPS. They claim they have a faster transaction than credit cards.

Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:13:41 AM

Try bitbond securities tokens.
Not just because I'm advertising it, but we all know what bitbond is.
Bitbond is a famous and most successful P2P crypto lending platform and their securities token comes with a minimum of 4% annual dividend paid quarterly to the token holders. Plus it also provides more bonus payments upto another 4% and the tokens when matured in 10 years period are bought back with the initial price.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:04:12 AM

My best pick of undervalued coin will be QLCchain (QLC) on binance. QLC has many cool development updates, you can check their github repository. For instance, QLCchain already launched counter  Telecom fraud platform, mainnet already up but coins will be swapped from NEP5 later,  QLC holders will soon be able to stake QGAS from 28th May on the web wallet, IOS wallet coming up, and also wincash launch coming.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:58:42 AM

I have suggestions to offer some coin. Before take any suggestions invest base your own research. Shitcoins never choose and only unique altcoins not few. Knows about top coins probability so new coin pump will be huge like Celer network, Harmony and Veil.

Humm sometimes shitcoin has unimaginable pump shots. For me Matic was almost nothing special until it was fomo x15 after an IEO time
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:31:53 AM

i would stay away from any ICO/IEO or basically any token that replies on another platform since all they do is create a useless token, sell it and take a lot of money!

if you want actual projects and "ideas" then you have to check out stand alone blockchains. i personally have a similar idea and in my list i have a couple of DAG coins to research and see how they do things because that technology really interests me but have not yet had the time to do it so i wouldn't name any coins but you can easily find them.
additionally i have another group in my list which is anonymous coins, Monero if you aren't already familiar with the "idea" and then GRIN are the two i have my eye on.

ps. you won't make any decent profit if you invest in decent projects because shitcoins get pumped not good projects and pumps give the most profit while good coins may not even rise.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:07:00 AM

the idea if it can work perfectly and in accordance with the concept I don't think it's a problem. what investors need about altcoin now is its success not from any idea or concept. so if indeed your idea can be accounted for and can be optimistic that achieving success at the ICO or IEO will attract a lot of investor interest and investors do not have to research deeper to choose the altcoin.

I think success came from the concept and idea of the project. If only success is after by the investors then just joined IEO which can give a good profit knowing IEO projects are giving good profits. For me, its always should be accordance to the concept. Follow excellence and success will follow you. Qouted from Three idiots movie.

Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:53:33 AM

Buying some of this altcoins are sometime depress as some were expected to boom but later turn down the ambitious.

We need a good research on what the token or coin are in to and what could be it reason it can surge , be it utility or security token , before we invest but some are just in market and has no impact or useful thing to offer than pump and dump and such coin can disappear in market anytime soon.

So asking questions in their various group and making sure the team are always on ground for the best and enquiries , to ascertain the real use of the coin or token before we dashnin for investment.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4173

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 12:43:53 PM

My best pick of undervalued coin will be QLCchain (QLC) on binance. QLC has many cool development updates, you can check their github repository. For instance, QLCchain already launched counter  Telecom fraud platform, mainnet already up but coins will be swapped from NEP5 later,  QLC holders will soon be able to stake QGAS from 28th May on the web wallet, IOS wallet coming up, and also wincash launch coming.

Done some quick research on this suggestion, the current price looks promising judging from the best known all time high but their idea isn't that unique since it has to do with decentralization of network as a service aka wifi, Mobile data kinda stuff or am I wrong? also the neo blockchain it's based on isn't that encouraging as new itself is dying off mainstream media. I'll keep an eye on the project but that's not what I'm searching for.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:45:36 PM

look for coins from the top 500 that have fallen in price and whose team is working hard on their project. there you will find an idea and you will also find a profit

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: