Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BNB overtake ETH during next bull run
Yes in term of number of tokens - 7 (11.5%)
Yes in term of capitalization - 10 (16.4%)
No, in any possible way, NO - 44 (72.1%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB overtake ETH? POLL  (Read 1154 times)
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:53:12 PM

I strongly doubt that the binance coin will over take the ethereum in any way. They are not competitors, you can't compare the binance chain with the ethereum chain which has more functionality than the binance chain. The ethereum blockchain has more consensus compared to that of binance.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:57:41 PM

The majority have voted no and that's also my vote, BNB is performing good in the market, but Ethereum is doing much better I'm part of some coins that are doing bounty campaign and airdrops and majority of these coins are using Eth's smart contract, it is still the most favored chain in the market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:33:33 PM

I'm sure it will happen in the next few years because for me binance is the best cryptocurrency exchange in the world and binance CEO is very smart and cool too. Very excited about this 2 coin, best of luck for all holders..
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:38:13 PM

I'm sure it will happen in the next few years because for me binance is the best cryptocurrency exchange in the world and binance CEO is very smart and cool too. Very excited about this 2 coin, best of luck for all holders..
Whether I'm not sure about that, even though the BNB and their exchange are very popular, I'm not sure they can overtake ethereum. but indeed the growth seen in the binance project is truly extraordinary. have these two coins is good luck.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:41:34 PM

BNB coin is only a utility coin which will be worked around the BNB community and for the trade for profit intention but Ethereum coin is created for the token creator where net token are created and then traded across the world. So, the demand for the ETH will rise more than BNB. So, BNB never overtake the Ethereum.
they have their own market. BNB are successful with IEO who have succeeded in increasing their market demand. so also ethereum has achieved great growth with the support of the ICO project that has gotten a lot of success. a lot of investment comes in and it makes ethereum have a large community and market.
Seeing both coins succeeding with their respective journey, it's still hard to conclude whether BNB will be able to overtake eth as supporters are still bringing eth to it's position, keeping the momentum and not to allow big dumped to happen but continue to work with Bitcoin and keeps tailing the movements.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175

guestcrew.com

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:42:56 PM

The majority have voted no and that's also my vote, BNB is performing good in the market, but Ethereum is doing much better I'm part of some coins that are doing bounty campaign and airdrops and majority of these coins are using Eth's smart contract, it is still the most favored chain in the market.
Of course it's true that the smart platform that Altcoin ethereum has is attached to the ico project, so there is no doubt that this platform and altcoin have good performance. but that does not mean that BNB is not good but ethereum is much better than the current BNB.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:01:50 PM

BNB is a good coin, which has a bright future because it is owned by a binary which is actually the best exchanger at the moment, but that does not mean the BNB will beat ETH, because ETH is the best coin now after BTC

now Binance can't beat Ethereum, but I'm sure when the Binance Chain project is completed and successful (many people will use it), I'm sure that's when Binance will immediately defeat Ethereum and of course Binance price will increase very high, so people who invest in Binance at this time will become rich in the future.
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:13:59 PM

if the BNB continues to grow at the same rate, it may soon overtake
this year Binance Coin (BNB) - 476.10% is a very good result
and the token comes first in growth
elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:21:51 PM

BNB is a good coin, which has a bright future because it is owned by a binary which is actually the best exchanger at the moment, but that does not mean the BNB will beat ETH, because ETH is the best coin now after BTC

now Binance can't beat Ethereum, but I'm sure when the Binance Chain project is completed and successful (many people will use it), I'm sure that's when Binance will immediately defeat Ethereum and of course Binance price will increase very high, so people who invest in Binance at this time will become rich in the future.
It is still too early to talk about the future of these two coins because each coin has a different purpose and ETH is still more dominant than BNB. In fact, without ETH there would be no growth created by the market and BNB might not have been born in that time period. Anyway, I hope that both can raise prices well in the near future and soon ETH will soon announce more information so that ETH holders can get good profits.

nizar93

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:53:04 PM

Seeing both coins succeeding with their respective journey, it's still hard to conclude whether BNB will be able to overtake eth as supporters are still bringing eth to it's position, keeping the momentum and not to allow big dumped to happen but continue to work with Bitcoin and keeps tailing the movements.
I think ethereum will be able to strengthen their position in the market. for now there is not much growth happening but etheruem I think is still the best. but I also have a BNB in ​​my investment, because this asset really surprised me with their huge growth.
Tytanowy Janusz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:51:44 PM

Amount of new tokens on binance chain is growing rapidly.

@MithrilOfficial
@blockmasonio
@red_pulse_china
@gifto_io
@aeron_aero
@mywishplatform
@Bolt_Global
@canyacoin
@atomicwallet
@TrustED_io
@Pledgecamp
@GTEXGame
@AnkrNetwork
@hut34project
@raven_protocol
@ChangeNOW_io
@Chiliz
@FantomFDN
@SpendCard
@harmonyprotocol

https://twitter.com/binance/status/1134527922574749696

In my opinion we need 1-5 good blockchains that will handle everything. BNB is a utility token, payment method, etherum like platform, and more soon. In my opinion binance value will get closer and closer to ETH with every new project on binance chain and every new utility it will get.

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:02:36 PM

i would like to know if you are right. Wink so far, i did not pay attention to the bnb coin, but after reading this thread i will probably deal with it. it seems to be more interesting than i have thought so far.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:07:31 PM

BNB is a very good coin whose use case has been so realistic and hence its value keeps increasing significantly. I have personally converted some of my ETH to BNB because of the trust I have in that coin and the potentials I see in it. Yes I believe BNB will soon overtake ETH.

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:24:35 PM

I think BNB will replace xrp, but ethereum is still a king. To my mind ethereum is the only crypto currency I use always, it is really convenient.
As for BNB they also have valuable product.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 02:55:26 AM

Ethereum deserves its position in the market and he is always a big threat to Bitcoin, but I don't think Binance can beat it,  the support is very strong for Ethereum, not only for traders, investors but for developers as well, and Ethereum is not yet reached its full potential in the market.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:58:39 AM

BNB is a very good coin whose use case has been so realistic and hence its value keeps increasing significantly. I have personally converted some of my ETH to BNB because of the trust I have in that coin and the potentials I see in it. Yes I believe BNB will soon overtake ETH.

BNB Coin gain popularity these days because many token convert their network to BNB blockchain. But beside that, BNB price looks always rising when others looks weak againts bitcoin. BNB Coin could overtake ethereum because anything could happen in market but i think need time
hohuan101

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:09:42 AM

We can see that BNB is trying hard and developing strongly. They do business very well. Regarding ETH, they are more technologically strong than economic. I think BNB will soon surpass ETH because the current ecosystem of BNB is really good and strong. ETH has not yet made any move to build the ecosystem around them.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:10:42 AM

well, it's hard btw , i mean to choose the better.
on my opinion , for capitalization it's hard to beat ETH ,
but on another side it can be , just wait for the time.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:50:57 AM

In crypto market(as like every market as well)nothing is permanent and we all knew that(except Bitcoin of course that we can see the domination,though may face overtaking maybe in the next generation lol)so what I am saying that either BNB,Litecoin or Eos (not including snitching like Bitcoin cash(BCH) for sure)can replace Ethereum.the only thing to answer is when would this be and who really can have the second rank in overall position.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 05:21:28 AM

I would say no, BNB will not over take Ethereum, Ethereum is more acceptable, it's acceptability is even high right now without bull run, so many will still not want to get involved with BNB but almost will certainly want to own Ethereum as they would to own Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: