Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:35:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BNB overtake ETH during next bull run
Yes in term of number of tokens - 7 (11.5%)
Yes in term of capitalization - 10 (16.4%)
No, in any possible way, NO - 44 (72.1%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB overtake ETH? POLL  (Read 1154 times)
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:08:41 PM

BNB's potential is indeed good and the BNB's potential is currently on a hot issue and will be a high-priced coin. but if I compete with ethereum I don't think it's easy, and ethereum is the winner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 04:33:00 PM

Ethereum is always number one choice for crypto traders and i am sure will remain in top 03 in near future too,BNB directly link with Binance exchanges and it totally dependent so it will never surplus the Ethereum.

ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:49:48 PM

I still have not felt that BNB chain can defeat ETH in the short term. Many altcoin swap via BNB Chain is only a small number of all altcoin ERC20
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 06:37:45 PM

I don't think that the Binance platform will be able to overtake ETH, both in terms of capitalization and the number of tokens, because now ETH is much stronger than BNB

Akonobea

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:40:36 PM

I don't think BNB would ever get to the point of overtaking Ethereum in terms of value even though Binance has a very useful case to cause increase the liquidity of the BNB coin i bet they can ever get to ethereum's price. Ethereum has huge investors who are always keeping the price up and regulated. Not forgetting that Ethereum is one of the blockchain network which is widely used in the crypto industry.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:50:52 PM

As for me, ETH would still remain on top next to Bitcoin. The difference is obviously different and we could actually see the edge of Ethereum in some other coins being left behind. Ethereum could adjust and go with the market flow in every situation. BNB has a potential but it would be hard for it to take over Eth.

prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 06:58:06 PM

As for me, ETH would still remain on top next to Bitcoin. The difference is obviously different and we could actually see the edge of Ethereum in some other coins being left behind. Ethereum could adjust and go with the market flow in every situation. BNB has a potential but it would be hard for it to take over Eth.
In a few years, big capital can turn a coin into one of the market leaders in cryptocurrency. And in principle, the process is running, I wonder what will happen in half a year.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:19:14 PM

This is beyond ridiculous. It is actually retarded... to compare the no.1 smart contract platform with an exchange token. Both are two different things, and in terms of acceptability and adoption, ETH is miles ahead of BNB. The Binance coin will become worthless once the exchange closes down. But Ethereum is not at risk from any such catastrophe.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:26:31 PM

Well I voted "not in a y possible way" but in crypto ... a thing is possible... we can obviously slot of project which are already adopting the bnb chain.. so anything is possible
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:30:02 PM

Just showing updated image of the poll atm;

Hell No! BNB might have some hype asof this moment but talking about overtaking ETH? They dont have that kind of position to make it succeed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:57:47 PM

Eth will always be the king of smart contracts, my friend. Perhaps the BNB may compete with Eth in trading volume or capitalization, but the BNB will never take its place. Someday BNB will fall, but Eth will continue to exist on the market for a very long time.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:39:07 PM

There's no way BNB will overtake ethereum because ethereum will always be the king of alternative coins. BNB is also a great coin.

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:09:35 PM

Not a chance of this happening.  Ethereum has a solid position in 2nd behind bitcoin.  It has one of the best decentralized mining networks with GPUs instead of Asics.  It also has the most developers working on Dapps for their platform.  Eth is just a much better investment than BNB.
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:23:02 PM

It is evident that Binance is increasing in an disturbing way its power and influence in the crypto-universe, however I believe that the path taken by Ethereum to become the most popular altcoin on the market is enough to preserve its primacy for a long time.

However, I have no doubt that BNB will continue to grow in an increasingly centralized market where investors tend to less diversify their capital, and that is why 90% of the marketcap is deposited in only the top-20.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 11:25:13 PM

I think ethereum will remain the king of smart contracts and that won't change, yeah even though ethereum has many competitors, but I don't see that they can stop ethereum domination, this happens not because ethereum is an old platform but because people prefer and believe in ethereum is more than other smart contracts

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:00:09 AM

with the platform offered by the BNB to implement the IEO now it can be a real rival for ETH.
for now maybe the BNB is still below RTH but if the BNB continues to grow it is not impossible that the BNB can outperform ETH.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:47:32 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2019, 03:18:19 AM by aioc

Eth dominates the poll, some coins can build their own blockchain but for a startup coin, Eth is still the best choice, easy to create on one Eth very popular among investors and the second top coin in the market. I don't see BNB beating them.

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:55:49 AM

Absolutely not. I see Binance as complementary to Ethereum and bitcoin, given that Chanpeng Zhao has a community-oriented focus. I believe BNB's recent rise has been driven by the solid instinct of those managing the platform.

However, Ethereum's number two position is not assured. The developers behind it need to bring the expected upgrades to solidify its spot.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:19:39 AM

Will ETH be a king of smart contracts during next bull run?:

1 -EOS, TRX, IOST, ZIL, ICX, VET, THETA, WTC, REBL, ARK, REQ, QKC, AE, ONT, NULS, IOTX, NAS, QLC. Those are only a few out of dozens of coins that left ETH for its own blockchain. It shows that ETH is nothing more than kindergarten for small projects because as soon as it is possible tokens are leaving to launch its own mainnet. That's why it's highly unlikely for ETH to host even 1 project that will hit mass adoption.

2 - FTM, PHX, RVN, MITH, GTEX, CAN, ANKR, ARN, BOLT, GTO, BCPT and of course BNB. Those are coins that left ETH to join BNB chain in a matter of 1.5 month.

3- If you would want to launch an ICO. Would you build it on ETH to be anonymous and spend thousands of dollars for marketing (bounty, paid ICO reviews) and still being invisible is the see of scam icos? Or would you build it on BNB chain to be announced by binance on its 1 Mil twitted account of the biggest and the greatest crypto exchange full of investors and traders and become one of 10-20 tokens already existing on BNB chain?

4-If you would have token build on ETH chain and wanted a little more attention wouldn't you move to binance chain to be announced on 1M twitter account just like that? Pumping your token like that crazy giving extra hype?

Is ETH technology that much better to cover all those marketing leads of BNB? Or BNB is even on technical point of view better? Will it have its reflection in marketcap or even number of tokens on both chains? I'll set a poll to see your opinion.

I don't think BNB is going to over take eth in anyway, though they have created a lot of hype for themselves but hype is not just enough in the crypto sphere, I could remember vividly when there was an hype in ethereum and people went about saying that in no time, the price of ethereum is going to overthrown that of bitcoin in few months, but this is already years after that statement was made, but there was no point in time that we saw the price of ethereum overthrowing that of bitcoin and will never happen.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:30:25 AM

Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency in the world (I'm not talking about a place in coinmarketcap) in popularity. Most people choose ETH to make transactions with each other. I also assume that the value of the coin will increase after the transition to PoS. BNB has a long way to go to even compare to ETH.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: