Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened with telegram TON ICO ??  (Read 586 times)
Lagonda

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:32:09 PM

I'm also interested in this billion-dollar ICO and saw this news on Cryptoglobe: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/05/telegram-open-network-reportedly-set-to-launch-in-q3-2019/. According to the source, Telegram network will be opened on Q3 2019. A bit late but at least we know that it's not a dead project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
binhvo1505

Activity: 728

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:39:51 PM

Telegram TOn ( Gram TOken) which raised huge amount in ICO as far i knew they raised 850 million in first round agian in second round also same even after this much fund raise . I don't see any progress . This kind of ICO's really ruining crypto funds . People are loosing belief on Crypto Currency . 
If this is a bad capital call, I believe that the value of altcoins and even bitcoin is greatly reduced. Because when investors are held in capital, they will find ways to sell the coins to invest in another field or the project owner will sell the coins to do something different from the project plan.
In the crypto market, businesses that hold too much money will often cause bad things or will make the market grow strongly.
Anyway, wait for new news from TON.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Mux@

Activity: 602
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:23:57 PM

I'm also interested in this billion-dollar ICO and saw this news on Cryptoglobe: https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2019/05/telegram-open-network-reportedly-set-to-launch-in-q3-2019/. According to the source, Telegram network will be opened on Q3 2019. A bit late but at least we know that it's not a dead project.

ATTENTION!

Japanese Liquid crypto currency exchange has announced the public sale of tokens Gram from Telegram. Now Gram token will go on sale to regular crypto buyers for the first time next month through a listing on crypto exchange Liquid on July 10.
I have already prepared for this event. For interested parties I publish a link to the Liquid exchange: https://app.liquid.com/markets

You need to have a verified account to receive your Gram tokens!
Lagonda

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:42:58 PM

ATTENTION!
Japanese Liquid crypto currency exchange has announced the public sale of tokens Gram from Telegram. Now Gram token will go on sale to regular crypto buyers for the first time next month through a listing on crypto exchange Liquid on July 10.
I have already prepared for this event. For interested parties I publish a link to the Liquid exchange: https://app.liquid.com/markets

You need to have a verified account to receive your Gram tokens!
Well, though Liquid is a good Japanese exchange but Gram Asia is a third party unit, separating from Telegram. Until there's an official announcement from Telegram about Gram Asia's token legality, I will skip this ICO.
Update: Telegram denies relationship with Gram Asia: https://www.coinspeaker.com/telegram-gram-asia-token-sale-bluff/. Liquid, what are you doing?
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:49:56 PM

I have heard that Liquid will held Telegram TON IEO! Buy liquid tokens (qash) to get some quick profit. I think that people will buying qash to buy ton on this exchange and this will pump the price.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:51:14 PM

I have heard that Liquid will held Telegram TON IEO! Buy liquid tokens (qash) to get some quick profit. I think that people will buying qash to buy ton on this exchange and this will pump the price.
This is a good strategy, but you must show evidence of the rumors that you are talking about. otherwise, it is not advisable to buy this coin.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:58:53 PM

Telegram TOn ( Gram TOken) which raised huge amount in ICO as far i knew they raised 850 million in first round agian in second round also same even after this much fund raise . I don't see any progress . This kind of ICO's really ruining crypto funds . People are loosing belief on Crypto Currency . 
I kept asking myself same question without getting a better answer to to it. Been over 1 year now and never heard anything again after all the hypes around it's release. It just disappeared into the tin air

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Mux@

Activity: 602
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:04:24 PM

This is a good strategy, but you must show evidence of the rumors that you are talking about. otherwise, it is not advisable to buy this coin.
You can see the proof of this event on the TechCrunch portal: https://techcrunch.com/2019/06/10/telegram-ton-liquid-crypto/
And also on the website of the cryptocurrency exchange Liquid: https://app.liquid.com/markets.
I don't think it could be cheating.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:18:12 AM

Telegram's new blockchain based network is reportedly due to be released in Q3 of this year and it should further the use cases for cryptocurrency as a means of payment within its app and provide developers with an easy to use programming language, yet it still remains to be seen what the exhorbitant funding it acquired will be used for beyond the initial development and marketing of the platform itself

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:17:09 AM

If you will refer to ICOdrops announcement. They said that TON will have another sale on liquid.io I dont thinm this is not legit cause ICOdrops only post credible information regarding  the ICO relatef news. TON will pushed through I think. Hope it will cause they have a good project and everybody knows how efficient telegram in every crypto space and now imagine they will have their own blockchain system.
ForrestGump777

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:20:43 PM

I wanted to buy these coins, but after reading this article I thought...What do you think to buy or not to buy? https://cointelegraph.com/news/gram-asia-to-sell-gram-tokens-at-three-times-ico-price
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:48:28 AM

I think the project is just in a static phase tight now, I have seen several people trying to sell the tokens on OTC groups but the fact is that there are no buyers interested in even buying them, for such a project with huge potential, this looks really bad.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:51:15 PM

I wanted to buy these coins, but after reading this article I thought...What do you think to buy or not to buy? https://cointelegraph.com/news/gram-asia-to-sell-gram-tokens-at-three-times-ico-price
what a mafia there, almost x 3 from ico price.
just forget people like that.its high risk.

I think the project is just in a static phase tight now, I have seen several people trying to sell the tokens on OTC groups but the fact is that there are no buyers interested in even buying them, for such a project with huge potential, this looks really bad.

i also wondering about it.
since this project its a one of the top on this year.
why their sell phase like an illusion.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 11:15:27 PM

Telegram had already planned to launch the TON network in Q3 of 2019 which is July - September 2019.
It has already launched a private ICO and had collected around $1.7 billion. The news has been published on cointelegraph .

https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-telegram-to-launch-ton-network-in-q3-2019

That was such a huge amount, I have not read any ICO that raises that huge amount, the fund is enough to create a lot of or upgrade platforms but why this news is not very popular like all the hype we've experiencing on Libra coin and Electroneum in the past.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:21:36 PM

This isnt only applicable with this ICO but also into other projects which we do believe a good one.As i read up above that this one doesnt still hit up on exchangers and there were sellers OTC then this is already an early sign on where this coin would go.For someone who tend or plan to buy up this token should have second thoughts,its risky for now.

Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 07:09:27 AM

Are they TON distribution happen?, where people gettin it to sell TON?
Maybe people won't buy it because worry seller will scaming them and i don't thing so they sell really TON token.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:45:34 PM

Sometimes, the fund raised during the token sale will not guarantee that the project is legit or not, the token is absolutely solid and promising on the exchange or not. Sometimes, the team is preparing and needs more times to list their tokens and other progress. But, when it only goes with stagnant development, I don't think that it can be a good choice for investment. Try to make certain research of their project, both in telegram group and others. Be active to ask the question and search for information on their community channel.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:37:12 PM

Are they TON distribution happen?, where people gettin it to sell TON?
Maybe people won't buy it because worry seller will scaming them and i don't thing so they sell really TON token.
Liquid is an official exchange site that already announced by telegram team to run TON ico and it's not a scam. About ETA when ton will be traded and it can't be determined at least not yet.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:37:01 PM

At a point, it was stopped. Made some research and they refunded all the investors but now they are back at it again but not with any token sales as it launched directly to an exchange and kinda of trading or something

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:17:03 AM

There was an ICO on Liquid exchange, but it was a pretty strange one. Telegram team has said that they never heard of an upcoming tokensale for regular investors, so it was an obvious scam. You can trade Telegram futures on Bitforex exchange and as far as I know they are doing really great.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: