Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 03:53:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 213 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Preserve coronavirus info on the permaweb and receive rewards! [OPEN]  (Read 58548 times)
Arweave.org (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:45:14 PM

Hi all! 

Thank you to everyone for participating in round 1 of our Decentralised Public Library <> Arweave archiving bounty campaign! We received lots of excellent archives that will form the part of a new library collection dedicated to digital currencies. crypto, and blockchain - thank you to everyone who took part! Soon, I’ll be updating this thread to launch round 2 of the archiving bounty, so stay tuned.

Until then, we have some prizes to announce!

The prize for best all-around archiver goes to stonedtimer! Thank you for the excellent, high quality submissions of so many project whitepapers! You will be sent an additional $150USD worth of ETH when level rewards are paid out  Grin

… and the prize for best single archived page goes to magicrypto! It was tough to choose a single favourite, as you submitted so many important pieces of crypto history… But given we just celebrated its anniversary, we had to pick the original Bitcoin pizza thread! Special mentions have to go to the Bitcoin 3.0 release post (with just a handful of replies!), and definitely the ‘Parity Party’ thread celebrating BTC reaching $1USD in value! You will also receive an additional $150USD worth of ETH when level rewards are paid out!

Runners up prizes will go to: MostafaGamal, skunkflower, Cashi, and Bangbok Escrow. Each will receive an additional $50USD plus their earned level rewards.

All level rewards and prizes for round 1 will be distributed as per the schedule in the OP (on or before the 14th of June), to the ETH addresses you've already provided.

Thanks for participating guys! Remember to stay tuned for round 2... the archiving topic this time will be totally different, and I'm excited to see what you will come up with! For round 2 we will be asking people to archive official government announcements, press releases, and news updates, for example from Whitehouse.gov, the UK Home Office, the German federal government, the Australian government, and many, many more.

Thanks for taking part!

- India, the DPL, and the Arweave team
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:59:22 PM

Hi all! 

Thank you to everyone for participating in round 1 of our Decentralised Public Library <> Arweave archiving bounty campaign! We received lots of excellent archives that will form the part of a new library collection dedicated to digital currencies. crypto, and blockchain - thank you to everyone who took part! Soon, I’ll be updating this thread to launch round 2 of the archiving bounty, so stay tuned.

The prize for best all-around archiver goes to stonedtimer! Thank you for the excellent, high quality submissions of so many project whitepapers! You will be sent an additional $150USD worth of ETH when level rewards are paid out  Grin

… and the prize for best single archived page goes to magicrypto! It was tough to choose a single favourite, as you submitted so many important pieces of crypto history… But given we just celebrated its anniversary, we had to pick the original Bitcoin pizza thread! Special mentions have to go to the Bitcoin 3.0 release post (with just a handful of replies!), and definitely the ‘Parity Party’ thread celebrating BTC reaching $1USD in value! You will also receive an additional $150USD worth of ETH when level rewards are paid out!

Runners up prizes will go to: MostafaGamal, skunkflower, Cashi, and Bangbok Escrow. Each will receive an additional $50USD plus their earned level rewards.

All level rewards and prizes for round 1 will be distributed as per the schedule in the OP (on or before the 14th of June), to the ETH addresses you've already provided.

Thanks for participating guys! Remember to stay tuned for round 2... the archiving topic this time will be totally different, and I'm excited to see what you will come up with! For round 2 we will be asking people to archive official government announcements, press releases, and news updates, for example from Whitehouse.gov, the UK Home Office, the German federal government, the Australian government, and many, many more.

Thanks for taking part!

Wow, thank you India, i am really excited about that, cool! Cheesy I will definitely take part in round 2, if you dont mind Grin I already has some tokens from first round, good luck to all guys!!
stonedtimer

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:19:25 PM

Hi all! 

Thanks for taking part!

glad to hear the announcment. thanks india
Arweave.org (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:21:17 AM

Hi all! 

The prize for best all-around archiver goes to stonedtimer! Thank you for the excellent, high quality submissions of so many project whitepapers! You will be sent an additional $150USD worth of ETH when level rewards are paid out  Grin

Thanks for taking part!

Wow, thank you India, i am really excited about that, cool! Cheesy I will definitely take part in round 2, if you dont mind Grin I already has some tokens from first round, good luck to all guys!!

Excellent, let me know if you need more tokens. I'm excited to see what you come up with!

- India
stonedtimer

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:34:58 PM

Hi all! 

The prize for best all-around archiver goes to stonedtimer! Thank you for the excellent, high quality submissions of so many project whitepapers! You will be sent an additional $150USD worth of ETH when level rewards are paid out  Grin

Thanks for taking part!

Excellent, let me know if you need more tokens. I'm excited to see what you come up with!

- India

when round 2 start ?
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:18:09 PM

Hi all! 

Thanks for taking part!

a great thanks to India and all of the team  Smiley

Smiley Smiley
0zero0

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:58:07 PM

A few questions:

1. Is the round 2 active ?
2. Have the participants from round 1 received their payments? Can any participant confirm of the same ?
3. Is there any limitation to ranks ? Can I participate ?
magicrypto
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:17:02 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2019, 10:06:09 PM by magicrypto

Round 2

Level 1
ETH address: [0xfE924cf73f5024c5EA2779e1A9840Bb766621A02]
My archived pages:

[Q-ZY5f3AdUmHbSHhOT_pF7xC8VrrbkJgvdoBDGCSIAU]
[9WoMgt_MMsW2IfKl8xmRe7j9uYbg7izvp0lbdL9dPu8]
[3RvasxyfqHtzBFJSkWGpTeCfYE7iDDOXK55mD1WEHPU]
[4804vz4S9EZ-3xupngFehV0JLZuG84siJVms1CQQGNg]
[wQSNfyw8nRFsEHT7-deCceRuX93X-2pk2TDyuFD8t5A]
[vqnWvJYnrwBqrKevvNx_d6u-OikKr6l-_yMkkYAWpKY]
[RPYEPNYbJqqUl2zryMiX61Xmc4Y9Ler6FwwJ2fSHKzw]
[MUrougm3L5-ScvYmBlmJv1RU-nkE8g0SQrZJir3oQsw]
[NJJNcSHOEsHPmSejd7_I0Xpm6FeRvgtLQ9SBaeZpAns]
[1p8h_evFAIiNh1WBProtY0nFntnaDFY8bu6x-0J4vrY]

Special Smiley:

[mQ_ojY2BFQYJTwDE0i1PukI_OCy3fegPDkme64pFl48]

Thank you!  Smiley
magicrypto
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:44:30 PM

This second round of the campaign starts today, the 5th of June, and will close at midnight (CEST) on the 12th of June 2019.

Round 2 is ongoing guys, just check the first message in thread(it is updated) Smiley
stonedtimer

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:22:41 AM

Round 2

Level 1
ETH address: [0xcbC7E5d74Ae8D73dD98aF0B884A45A02394Aa256]
My archived pages:

[I7-8iwhYUJFgR5IJ2CsowlgzmtyDr2BNuHYAv8R1QNw]
[K3skg6ZNkxyfZqwRl8E8UNCmrlvvp23huJEDAIi8eY0]
[f0SgHywMZdJTzT-6yUl5DLI3mYyL2QUrY6unk-tqbbk]
[lzQ9nc5N_KzKdtQgj_j8MxH5s-fyvclEBPcPTnWJBL0]
[3IVp3CyCmAxnLLdmqbwOAPEBK-qrlBc4DSuFnxVVfUc]
[XGQpE939rdN35GFD7cdE4nFUHDvkibPd-aVp4uldGow]
[tkxZ1-lqKdZuXm-xePtjxnRmnVOIoauJxRDcTE9yRNg]
[P5_tMqIvjcGEgLvvgNtjj2icjMUUkUtIelvrSmeOv7U]
[wSYLGxh8uYqwKZ4wmcKj6aE2UX-9---bEEw_Df-KT3I]
[dJ5nMgE3d9gtwd0Hb4lwK5NzmK6i_A6E6_bTsNUwYo0]

Arweave.org (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:39:27 AM

Round 2

Level 1
My archived pages:

[Q-ZY5f3AdUmHbSHhOT_pF7xC8VrrbkJgvdoBDGCSIAU]
[9WoMgt_MMsW2IfKl8xmRe7j9uYbg7izvp0lbdL9dPu8]
[3RvasxyfqHtzBFJSkWGpTeCfYE7iDDOXK55mD1WEHPU]
[4804vz4S9EZ-3xupngFehV0JLZuG84siJVms1CQQGNg]
[wQSNfyw8nRFsEHT7-deCceRuX93X-2pk2TDyuFD8t5A]
[vqnWvJYnrwBqrKevvNx_d6u-OikKr6l-_yMkkYAWpKY]
[RPYEPNYbJqqUl2zryMiX61Xmc4Y9Ler6FwwJ2fSHKzw]
[MUrougm3L5-ScvYmBlmJv1RU-nkE8g0SQrZJir3oQsw]
[NJJNcSHOEsHPmSejd7_I0Xpm6FeRvgtLQ9SBaeZpAns]
[1p8h_evFAIiNh1WBProtY0nFntnaDFY8bu6x-0J4vrY]

Special Smiley:

[mQ_ojY2BFQYJTwDE0i1PukI_OCy3fegPDkme64pFl48]

Thank you!  Smiley

Excellent stuff, thanks! All of these are valid which means you're welcome to progress to level 2.

Best wishes,

India and the team
Arweave.org (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:41:58 AM

A few questions:

1. Is the round 2 active ?
2. Have the participants from round 1 received their payments? Can any participant confirm of the same ?
3. Is there any limitation to ranks ? Can I participate ?

Hi there -

1) Yep, round 2 is active now!

2) No, round 1 rewards have not been distributed to participants yet. As per the rules, all rewards & prizes will be distributed within two weeks from the end of a round.

3) You can start now with level 1, absolutely! Then, we'll check out the archives that you post and confirm whether you're good to progress to level 2.

Best wishes,

India

Arweave.org (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:48:39 AM

Round 2

Level 1
My archived pages:

[I7-8iwhYUJFgR5IJ2CsowlgzmtyDr2BNuHYAv8R1QNw]
[K3skg6ZNkxyfZqwRl8E8UNCmrlvvp23huJEDAIi8eY0]
[f0SgHywMZdJTzT-6yUl5DLI3mYyL2QUrY6unk-tqbbk]
[lzQ9nc5N_KzKdtQgj_j8MxH5s-fyvclEBPcPTnWJBL0]
[3IVp3CyCmAxnLLdmqbwOAPEBK-qrlBc4DSuFnxVVfUc]
[XGQpE939rdN35GFD7cdE4nFUHDvkibPd-aVp4uldGow]
[tkxZ1-lqKdZuXm-xePtjxnRmnVOIoauJxRDcTE9yRNg]
[P5_tMqIvjcGEgLvvgNtjj2icjMUUkUtIelvrSmeOv7U]
[wSYLGxh8uYqwKZ4wmcKj6aE2UX-9---bEEw_Df-KT3I]
[dJ5nMgE3d9gtwd0Hb4lwK5NzmK6i_A6E6_bTsNUwYo0]

Lovely, thanks! Please feel free to complete level 2.

I love the variety of sources and topics that people are archiving  Grin

I'll distribute a few more tokens to everyone progressing to level 2, as well.

Best wishes,

India
stonedtimer

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:46:54 PM

Round 2

Level 2
My archived pages:

[Cjnz9yq4Ka6x50SN9oT-UYaDvrMxv1U0Zega1sE4qa8]
[C2N7QJAZ1OXjCc_DyUxsvAYD3CiCkDdDxFJSINpsYj4]
[a6p2588Bs1uf8pvFLOu7tdouMbX4SUyoXmEaBOFdXq0]
[dS54fqYgcovrUZbuZG7yfmJz8w4UIqVqS26XLhyfwZw]
[zvrqxDgbTYEB7rzH0-9w_suRxJ4RUXuSuTWArqYFRu4]
[maez30Hq2NDd6lMPWxkj-4OJ13ySbeaFdc8l_qzySC0]
[4v0hwnbz97m2o5zHedVaDCy9xvuxjrV3po47yMvvf70]
[jiv1rez1VFKY98toFbmVzkFiuDce0yM6WvN1tMnGtjg]
[pe4_1tLYlg1SCD3sCewHpZCZTkqQqcb0cJazeXm7qRI]
[-s4YFTKzBHs-8Y-6jB4_farECMoo2z7ydByounnZTOU]

[Yp9JLzSUpxngCILBCpGKQLTTnB8MAR2OeikR8wX6XtE]
[E3EEzVxnjnz-bROH8NxoYzWt650heOD-ArUeSu2bJ1c]
[ERTP6VO4Gj60-F_Kmkduu5c1vP771XGPDj3dg16cq4E]
[_cfMwRKI10IWHjjbTVAxAh3Ys_VSAKlYp_BAggu3618]
[i9GSeZH3tsm0aGzyVIncymY-8F0DNB4wxryaKvxCzV0]
[2911l4OWcz5mpN8CIkaN9zsVnRRiA5dJDEbLflBrFMM]
[1q1dn0UB1BkIgkuQwd4LMXy3XwCp8UheZwiDnTmVrQw]
[g5FaNBAwPegnT_JiYjsCEwToRa9J0MJmU4JC8zlmXI4]
[S05ekwsQRE7UpmgEtvLgO24bwWLzMN6Pjorn6NHe838]
[z4W-j0-mJh52N9y4FexvmRi5T1bI2491MbXj3n4Aawo]
Kaniin

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:52:14 PM

Trying my luck here to earn precious ETH =)

Round 2

Level 1
ETH address: [0xa308e227fCC17B59dCfa78daC2fD04CC9277522E]
My archived pages:

[CoVUXwlKGXHPhL6vFeQEXa9GAzZh1_vqZPpfRfryXSQ]
[FO5Z_kvsSFN9l9BpAH6T7SIkltqeLM89Oc5_rLIj-Lo]
[tVPLr7Jd9z8SenRSJUkQ-DKXAETtHZV_DFu3BHYsduU]
[93hmXhztZe0HDNjupd9z84ph1g-vFNFO4daONuX51gI]
[xR9uZ4pTf2Km49sa2Ww0xxTz2yMfBzsmnua-fSTzQXY]
[mCznMqJbSg3U5b-RIvjYyieJFYGu6VV23D2HGSWUtFk]
[sTbl8qA6eJ-3M2r7xs9rBKDNtBWELNv1MYs8oS6doig]
[YFnNouqB7Dicwp1PNpWU1C-UtfMmczekEwfDX77VD2g]
[51u6JJ5nyIWQnEIdsIeKAJVP1Exv__RlLGKgRpEkk0I]
[iygnAQOa9uZY_zn4Nm65Lzocmwp9TlSAppqBBdpIrD0]
Arweave.org (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:46:37 AM

Trying my luck here to earn precious ETH =)

Round 2

Level 1
ETH address: [0xa308e227fCC17B59dCfa78daC2fD04CC9277522E]
My archived pages:

[CoVUXwlKGXHPhL6vFeQEXa9GAzZh1_vqZPpfRfryXSQ]
[FO5Z_kvsSFN9l9BpAH6T7SIkltqeLM89Oc5_rLIj-Lo]
[tVPLr7Jd9z8SenRSJUkQ-DKXAETtHZV_DFu3BHYsduU]
[93hmXhztZe0HDNjupd9z84ph1g-vFNFO4daONuX51gI]
[xR9uZ4pTf2Km49sa2Ww0xxTz2yMfBzsmnua-fSTzQXY]
[mCznMqJbSg3U5b-RIvjYyieJFYGu6VV23D2HGSWUtFk]
[sTbl8qA6eJ-3M2r7xs9rBKDNtBWELNv1MYs8oS6doig]
[YFnNouqB7Dicwp1PNpWU1C-UtfMmczekEwfDX77VD2g]
[51u6JJ5nyIWQnEIdsIeKAJVP1Exv__RlLGKgRpEkk0I]
[iygnAQOa9uZY_zn4Nm65Lzocmwp9TlSAppqBBdpIrD0]

Hi there!

Thanks for participating, these are excellent! Please feel welcome to progress to level 2, where you can submit an additional 20 unique archived web pages or PDFs for more rewards.  Grin

I will top up your Arweave wallet so you can keep going!

- India, and the Arweave team
Arweave.org (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:20:54 AM

Round 2

Level 2
My archived pages:

[Cjnz9yq4Ka6x50SN9oT-UYaDvrMxv1U0Zega1sE4qa8]
[C2N7QJAZ1OXjCc_DyUxsvAYD3CiCkDdDxFJSINpsYj4]
[a6p2588Bs1uf8pvFLOu7tdouMbX4SUyoXmEaBOFdXq0]
[dS54fqYgcovrUZbuZG7yfmJz8w4UIqVqS26XLhyfwZw]
[zvrqxDgbTYEB7rzH0-9w_suRxJ4RUXuSuTWArqYFRu4]
[maez30Hq2NDd6lMPWxkj-4OJ13ySbeaFdc8l_qzySC0]
[4v0hwnbz97m2o5zHedVaDCy9xvuxjrV3po47yMvvf70]
[jiv1rez1VFKY98toFbmVzkFiuDce0yM6WvN1tMnGtjg]
[pe4_1tLYlg1SCD3sCewHpZCZTkqQqcb0cJazeXm7qRI]
[-s4YFTKzBHs-8Y-6jB4_farECMoo2z7ydByounnZTOU]

[Yp9JLzSUpxngCILBCpGKQLTTnB8MAR2OeikR8wX6XtE]
[E3EEzVxnjnz-bROH8NxoYzWt650heOD-ArUeSu2bJ1c]
[ERTP6VO4Gj60-F_Kmkduu5c1vP771XGPDj3dg16cq4E]
[_cfMwRKI10IWHjjbTVAxAh3Ys_VSAKlYp_BAggu3618]
[i9GSeZH3tsm0aGzyVIncymY-8F0DNB4wxryaKvxCzV0]
[2911l4OWcz5mpN8CIkaN9zsVnRRiA5dJDEbLflBrFMM]
[1q1dn0UB1BkIgkuQwd4LMXy3XwCp8UheZwiDnTmVrQw]
[g5FaNBAwPegnT_JiYjsCEwToRa9J0MJmU4JC8zlmXI4]
[S05ekwsQRE7UpmgEtvLgO24bwWLzMN6Pjorn6NHe838]
[z4W-j0-mJh52N9y4FexvmRi5T1bI2491MbXj3n4Aawo]

Hi again!  Grin

Great stuff, thanks for participating! All of these archives are great, and will all qualify for level rewards.

- India and the Arweave team
magicrypto
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:42:02 AM

Round 2

Level 2
My archived pages:

[jx-ZBN4oCkef0aBcdQoZr1_Ww3444J3pAz1OBJvmaxc]
[xHdqSyWRYMA89zBjItzqXDwy3agcixLxdUX4achalkc]
[C6g8YOYq1UlO8ZsFSWwZ6wPeK_NnVtQPtoqU-C4kX2A]
[TTF6g8v0MYaPeyp3PlkrBBX-FV-dyl4CF7G3CtE4gdQ]
[KxWlwUMti7pVnJvNz3MWSRPuIy_a6Cawjx8Axu_N6wc]
[0ydySJ9gjjl9AXR62M0R1ttjdXCIF8_vsY-Tmhk5NSQ]
[aoA_ph4imCRrHxRuFOFKYkqRHPn9sft-vuoYiKZlNZs]
[V42OhuOTbEC0cwV_0vd7CRI4lHCYhhoSU9HSLYS51xA]
[tJuJyWwPOahi6-0BMDZUHCGRkAh7pIotijJvSu8X-Hs]
[GJRQ6E9LcORet-Do9GxCtcmPAy2H_yeBsO_NyW-x4ZA]
[MTQ1wVKSaIFOvhQ3kuRTCmUBgHavUNvWYcW4wkWzMOM]
[muGnLXH-vZr87JhzTzb0o7USRTpwQm6V0dHv6d3viag]
[4YT_a98lLiD3Z4Vxs9Z3ILg29ia78GhlnF8UBZELD04]
[KgfBAqc10NDOXbmzPeqBRL7MmbGauktaIxSjso7uiqE]
[d90wHXve66Ok3yVZDmv44Be_A6ZlP_1G05idd5gmhoo]
[-FWHTYPV7ow789rxg8ikK2OzUdeS1QB6ujNEJNsZ46Q]
[vfTObY3FK_Q1RaXebhLG0pSXiSgSruoBvfdwHrIFYn8]
[_cEmvKExGkRAXnOyhSGLrNXjMuqL6CtPhTiySWRWPJ0]
[fakHza_fW4cU9RNojafiDUDkoPu3gXqrupLMAiV53ZQ]
[R-nSpLY069tIZVHJgS9qwM5BwW2TDK2DngURYroLFY4]

For fun Smiley:

[WO4OXgDNKocz7_bMZ2cgXw-JSWAND_944rCoPZrlwTU]

Thank you!   Smiley
Arweave.org (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:44:37 AM

Round 2

Level: 1
ETH address: 0x7624b0284b2A76Da321B2f7EF27481D004dC235A

My archived pages:
[TeoRpwqjfBkTs81B-2yC3AbcA3YeEHrqwd-ao4psF3U]
[4kmISIVcxLDaB-XHTUWZnm4NTXcAjcn2eM8O3ANZ3C0]
[1ywR5tZ6X4Nczn1AA1sA0S7M7gkHMCAhFOUq1omQW4k]
[awOxxz1XwWnBEU5gbje4qMvctm5H_o90vDbYA7v9xc8]
[guw8PaM6VyEAalLDLfl9oxPL9BkUJasEmf4caX5buKE]
[cBDpPEAM-w3lKjITUEZ1ErNiV__3xChV1EcWw7WPzYg]
[3IMGtUJhpy9B6FrPFAiu_mXBzlnNdyZUfWs4NVhYG1I]
[Z3F_fyby9IvS-d7N_M-ctl2UZ-XBAQNCMJlDsrGXi7E]
[Js8vih-CXYoYdvEbg6bFhG1HbYIKnv8I3ca-_nW4_tY]
[FK6G01j0q3FghSz33bqXFHQ8xSi8RKL6_T-XMuWeOKg]

Thank you.

Hi there!

These are fascinating, thank you! I'm pleased to say you're invited to participate in level 2! This means you can submit an additional 20 unique web pages or PDFs for additional rewards as described in the OP.

I will send you extra tokens so you can keep going!

I should note that you need to post your level 2 submission on or before 11.59pm CEST today (12th June) in order to be considered for level 2 rewards. If you're not able to do all 20 archives, you're welcome to submit fewer than 20 Smiley.

- India, and the Arweave team
Arweave.org (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:25:11 PM

Round 2 closing soon!

The current round will close at 11.59pm CEST on the 12th of June - that's today! Make sure to post all of your archives as a reply here before the deadline for them to be eligible for level rewards.

Round 3 will be coming soon...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 213 »
  Print  

Jump to: