Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trip from 0$ to 100k $  (Read 1557 times)
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:37:14 PM

First that energi airdrop is not available for my country so it's not possible to earn 220 USD wiht just 30 minutes work like hat you mentioned. Second is that investing in security token is not really profitable, most of them have narrow market and it makes the liquidity low and almost can't give any profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:00:23 PM

unfortunately this can happen if a bull run market will occur, even though I know everything is possible but only people who are lucky can achieve that.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:28:33 PM

2- invest it in few coin out of top 500 CMC (f.e. ATLANT - STO with $2 mil marketcap) - spend as many times as you want. The better research you perform the higher possibiliti you have to spot biggest gainers.
3- leave it for few years

And what if after a few years the coins are worth nothing? Your answer will probably be that it was free money. It doesn't matter money is money. If you found a bag of money and gambled it away would you still say that it's nothing because it was free? Learn to value and appreciate money. $200 that presents low value to you could be a life changing money for someone else.

Most shitcoins die in a few years. You'll never see your investment again if you just invest and wait for years. If you bought game coin two years ago you lost it all. The same can happen to atlant.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 10:53:38 PM

Coins that i'll be looking for after energi payout:
1- STO (Security Token Offering) - tokens that are not "utility tokens" as others but securities. Owning them makes you "shareholder". You will get weekly/monthly/annually rewards which will be equal to part of company incomes and it will be guarantee due to smart contract... This will be huge.

I share your sentiments in term of investing in STOs.. Although we haven't seen much of STO projects yet. I believe Security Token is the step for follow in crypto not just because of dividends but in terms of legal compliance...

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Tytanowy Janusz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:47:58 AM

First that energi airdrop is not available for my country so it's not possible to earn 220 USD wiht just 30 minutes work like hat you mentioned. Second is that investing in security token is not really profitable, most of them have narrow market and it makes the liquidity low and almost can't give any profit.

First - There are free spots in Round 3 (USA, Canada) currently. But as i posted above there will be Round 4 (global) soon. Payment from round 4 will be issued together with round 2 and round 3. So all you have to do is w8 a little for round 4 and you will be able to perform this trip together with me.

Second - Currently! If you are investing in something thinking about 10 000% profit after ~5 years you need to think about popular assets after 5 years. Not popular assets now.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:03:49 AM

One problem is the KYC requirement to participate - this will put a lot of people off joining just for the sake of an airdrop. Is it worth the risk of handing over your personal information in exchange for a few dollars?
Tytanowy Janusz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:11:12 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2019, 01:57:40 PM by Tytanowy Janusz

One problem is the KYC requirement to participate - this will put a lot of people off joining just for the sake of an airdrop. Is it worth the risk of handing over your personal information in exchange for a few dollars?

It is not full KYC that you know from exchanges. They require only Name, Surname, Photo of ID where your name and surname is visible (other data can be hidden) and photo with you holding piece of paper with #energi on it. So those data are worthless to my knowledge. Database with names and surnames and face photos is called Facebook and its for free. Without it all spots would be taken in a matter of 1 day by cheaters and their bots.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:56:37 AM

It's risky to invest in coins outside top 500 but when you do thorough due diligence and proper research, you can try some. I have some I've invested in, like WBET, OWT, RPM but all  risky investments, take note.  I hold such low cap coins for long term.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:24:56 AM

The higher the risk the higher the profits ,there are many good coins or tokens on cmc that has low volume and have better road map and future upgrades as well I think its your call to do better research and pinpoint the good ones to invest in ,just know that there is higher chance of risks involved

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:10:21 AM

Your strategy is typically based on luck. But, I would say this is a good strategy as long as you're investment is the amount that you can afford to lose. Since altcoins in the bottom offers more percent profit compared to top 50 coins, you don't need to put a huge amount.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:28:25 PM

Almost all of my altcoins are under top 500 coins and I'm proud of them ,they are more risky but I believe I choose them carefully and I'm sure they will survive in near future as far as use case is important

All you need to have is only patient to wait for every coin you have will increase in someday. When you believe that all of your coins can increase higher, then you need to prepare for the time because the time will come without notice. If you can set the price you want to sell and then place it in the order sell, you will not get late to sell at the highest price. But yes, there will be risky in there, so you need to be careful if the worst thing is to happen.

I know that to realize it requires patience and in my opinion it is not easy for coins that you invest to compete with other coins. But this is like a bet in my opinion, only a few of the coins will go to the top 10 cmc and even may not exist. Therefore I prefer to buy coins in the top 10 cmc and not below it.
Tytanowy Janusz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:02:54 PM

What you guys think about Lunyr? Top 500 CMC, listed on binance - they aims to be next wikipedia. I'll add it to my list "coins worth doing deeper research". Did you heard about it?

Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:35:58 PM

There is huge possibility to become riches in a short space of time from the cryptocurrency market. But the worst thing is that there involves risks equally. But we can say going by the theory that every opportunity involves risks too. So if there is a risk, there is a good opportunity. So one should take cryptocurrency as a opportunity only when he or she knows crypto knowledge and trading skills. I think the coin that has carried much possibility of skyrocketing in price is binance coin.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:19:17 PM

The cryptocurrency trip is not that easy as other people think. You may face many difficulties on the way. You may experience losses. But there are also opportunities the crypto market offers. But you need to have crypto knowledge to earn benefits from the market. First of all you should research thoroughly before investing. Second learn trading skills. Others have patience.

GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:48:34 PM

Op, your plan is awesome...on paper !

Once you'll get caught in a pump & dump, you'll you will come back to earth again  Cheesy

However your idea of participating in one (or more) aidrops is not bad. By doing so, you will risk only money that you have not injected, only benefits!

With that money,i am ok with you to invest in some sto / ico but then again the greatest caution is advised   Roll Eyes.... Finally you will do your experience like everyone else !!

Have fun anyway Smiley
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:48:51 PM

There is one mistake, Energi airdrop will be sent after they receive 20 000 registrations in each phase. And that is the problem, I did this airdrop few months ago and still I haven´t received the reward.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:55:51 PM

With such projects, you can earn a lot, but even more chances to lose everything. So far my favorite is Effect.AI, I think they have a great future.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:58:55 PM

It takes courage to hold coins below top 500, as some just tend to evaporate off the market at any slightest dip or FUD, which sometimes discourage holders from buying more. There are some coins below top 500 an currently holding, although my investment has dip badly, I just still hold, it's just like an idle fund, if it turns out good, I smile.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:05:21 PM

About this strategy knows every altcoin holder. All of them are calculating about potentional market cap. But you also should know that most of altcoins are overestimated and their market cap is still high, compare some altcoin with a real big company and you will get the result. Useless altcoin with same market cap as real company with real profits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Tytanowy Janusz (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:34:37 PM

About this strategy knows every altcoin holder. All of them are calculating about potentional market cap. But you also should know that most of altcoins are overestimated and their market cap is still high, compare some altcoin with a real big company and you will get the result. Useless altcoin with same market cap as real company with real profits.

Agree. But we also need to remember that blockchain is a new and groundbreaking technology that its impact on company grow is hard to estimate. Same was during .com bubble. So this strategy is based on assumption that crypto bubble did not burst finally and we will see new ATH. Its like putting free coins on a bet that it is not the end of cryptomania and we are lucky enought to spot good coins.

To be honest real companies with real profits are also overestimated since we are in 10 YO bull market on S&P500.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: