Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:38:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trip from 0$ to 100k $  (Read 1557 times)
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:43:41 PM

What is this process exactly? Is this the same thing what they are doing in coinbase or blockchain wallet right now? To exchange your documents into some tokens. Because blockchain wallet offered 25 USD, but 200 is another level.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:46:56 PM

I also have a lot of coins, which are now almost worthless, but I continue to hold them. I believe that good times will come and my coins will be able to show a huge price.
chatedha

Activity: 247
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:13:14 PM

There is one mistake, Energi airdrop will be sent after they receive 20 000 registrations in each phase. And that is the problem, I did this airdrop few months ago and still I haven´t received the reward.
I'm afraid the ENERGI price will fall hard after the airdrop is distributed, considering the amount of airdrop is very large.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:55:39 PM

First - There are free spots in Round 3 (USA, Canada) currently. But as i posted above there will be Round 4 (global) soon. Payment from round 4 will be issued together with round 2 and round 3. So all you have to do is w8 a little for round 4 and you will be able to perform this trip together with me.
Yeah, I think it is worth to wait for global round. That's the only thing I can do for now.

Second - Currently! If you are investing in something thinking about 10 000% profit after ~5 years you need to think about popular assets after 5 years. Not popular assets now.
Nope, as long as there is less project to have factual product, I won't decide to invest in security token. The main purpose of investing in security token is to get dividends. If the current projects have no serious development, and can't really create useful product then it's just wasting time and money. It's better for me to wait until there is a good sign for security token to have a high performance in crypto space.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:13:07 PM

You can check the Counting house token. I am very much sure that you will love that! Therefore I have picked many altcoins which are not in the top 100 or 200 lists! I have been following the XYO, MTC, SWP token and they are doing very well. You may have a look there!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:15:32 PM

I have more ICOs token but a lot them are not really good because of being invaluable. However I have only a few tokens that gives me a little smile because of having a small value.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:52:36 AM

If I say I understand what you are talking about, then I will be a big liar because I have read your post more than twice and I am still yet to comprehend what you are talking about, what do you mean by 0 - $100k trip, can you shed more light please, I have never been this confused before until I read your post, lol. I believe this is a discussion forum, so it would be cool if you can explain yourself better so that we could contribute also.
Tytanowy Janusz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:56:22 PM

If I say I understand what you are talking about, then I will be a big liar because I have read your post more than twice and I am still yet to comprehend what you are talking about, what do you mean by 0 - $100k trip, can you shed more light please, I have never been this confused before until I read your post, lol. I believe this is a discussion forum, so it would be cool if you can explain yourself better so that we could contribute also.

Trip starts with 0$. Then i'll do this 3 setps:

0$ to 100k $ trip:
1- Perform energi airdrop (220$ worth coins listed on kucoin (top 150 CMC) - link in signature - only USA and Canada spots left but there will be global round 4 soon) - 30 min of work
2- invest it in few coin out of top 500 CMC (f.e. ATLANT - STO with $2 mil marketcap) - spend as many times as you want. The better research you perform the higher possibiliti you have to spot biggest gainers.
3- leave it for few years

which can be considered as:
1-filling the tank with gas
2-choosing direction
3-launching rocket

trip destination - moon (100k). If you have any high risk coins that can be used for this trip share it with us.

aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:01:19 PM

I have more ICOs token but a lot them are not really good because of being invaluable. However I have only a few tokens that gives me a little smile because of having a small value.

I also have ICO tokens that have no value because the tokens are not registered in the exchange market, so until now there is no value at all, because I rarely store valuable coins, if there are valuable tokens I sell them directly in the exchange.
Stake13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:13:21 PM

Investing is the way to make that kind of profit you want but you need a capital to make investments and for you to invest make sure you invest only in good projects so your investment will be worthy,Dencoin is a altcoin that we can invest in this coin has the power to bring you that kind of profit you are assuming.
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:28:45 PM

In my opinion, careful and wise selection is prioritized in investing in some of these coins, because we also have to think about the risks that will be obtained and ready for what will happen, get big profits or losses.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:52:35 PM

In my opinion, careful and wise selection is prioritized in investing in some of these coins, because we also have to think about the risks that will be obtained and ready for what will happen, get big profits or losses.
the fact is that people now want to earn a lot of money but the risks that you are talking about are not evaluated by anyone.

Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:57:04 PM

I also have ICO tokens that have no value because the tokens are not registered in the exchange market, so until now there is no value at all, because I rarely store valuable coins, if there are valuable tokens I sell them directly in the exchange.

That's the scam token that makes the market red, I also have a lot of ethereum tokens and many are not valuable, this certainly makes us have to be selective to invest so that we don't get scam anymore.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:28:10 PM

I also had a chance to buy some of these coins. I think that this year we will have a trip, which you are talking about, and we need to prepare for it.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:05:27 AM

It really takes a very brave heart to invest in projects that are below top 500 CMC because this is where you find mostly shitcoin and dead coins. I know that if you are lucky, you could get some that are newly registered and has not been pumped, I think those are the ones that increase by over 1000x, but I don’t like taking that kind of risk.

I would rather invest in coins that are within the top 100 in the CMC and wait for their bull run to help me increase my investment. It is safer for me to invest in project I am not sure of than to gamble. I bet you have never been scammed before because if you have, you will run for your dear life when you see some coins below top 100.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:18:27 AM

It really takes a very brave heart to invest in projects that are below top 500 CMC because this is where you find mostly shitcoin and dead coins. I know that if you are lucky, you could get some that are newly registered and has not been pumped, I think those are the ones that increase by over 1000x, but I don’t like taking that kind of risk.

I would rather invest in coins that are within the top 100 in the CMC and wait for their bull run to help me increase my investment. It is safer for me to invest in project I am not sure of than to gamble. I bet you have never been scammed before because if you have, you will run for your dear life when you see some coins below top 100.

I am agree, it really takes very brave hearts because its very risk in my opinion. Most coin or token below 500 coinmarketcap are low liquidity and most of it traded in small exchange. Its really pure speculation and i am better investing my money in top 100 or at least top 200
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:55:20 AM

Your strategy is typically based on luck. But, I would say this is a good strategy as long as you're investment is the amount that you can afford to lose. Since altcoins in the bottom offers more percent profit compared to top 50 coins, you don't need to put a huge amount.
Game of luck indeed, we can more or less say that the op is basically gambling because that strategy is quite a lot of a risky one, but like you said, there is no harm in trying provided we invest with little amount that one can lose, which I think $200 is really not that bad to try ones luck.

Do you really think coins below offers more percentage? Because naturally they have no working product to get them the investors required to make their coin pump other than the pump that comes from manipulation, but top altcoins naturally grows in price as investors makes use of their products. Take for example coins like BTC, ETH and BNB.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:23:41 AM

It's quite a good idea though it's not everyone that would be able to do that , a lot of people are being very careful and don't want to take risk with their money since they don't have much. I don't have much so I'm always careful with how much I invest and where I'm investing the money , I don't invest in coins that I don't even know if they have any potential at all. I would have love to get the Energy airdrops you're talking about but since it's only available for the USA and Canada, there's no need stressing myself. I can still work hard and get there tomorrow.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:15:19 PM

Recommending a long term strategy is sensible because buying top quality assets for projects that are leading innovators in their category can provide many benefits and these won't easily be superseded by newer technologies and are less susceptible to price manipulation and pump and dump schemes, and if you're interested in Security Token Offerings (STOs) starting from later this year you might find these will become more worthwhile propositions

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:42:44 AM

I also have a lot of coins, which are now almost worthless, but I continue to hold them. I believe that good times will come and my coins will be able to show a huge price.
While the possibility for great profits is out there the truth is that most likely you have lost your money or your time with those tokens, this is not rare at all, I have in my wallets some coins that are never going to be valuable at all, there is no point in trying to conceive an scenario in which your coins become valuable, just accept the fact that you made a mistake and find out why you invested in those coins so the next time you are tempted to do the same you stop and avoid losing even more money in useless coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: