Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:30:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Decent Exchanges?  (Read 1534 times)
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:25:03 AM

Its a big shame that few exchanges I love using are bad,I always recommend idax until they scam IEO projects on their platform and now I heard latoken is not clean too,it will be better to turn to exchanges like huobi,binance,okex and kucoin because I haven't heard any shady or bad information about them
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:29:53 AM

there are some decent exchanges like bittrex kucoin poloniex mercatox for cex this four is my bet and also for the dex binance dex and ddex are good since of popularity and many people are using it
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:34:25 AM

I want to suggest bitterx and hitBTC although there are many good exchanges that offer good service. I have used both of the exchanges. Both of them have one of the good features, fast transaction. Their transaction cost is relatively low. As far as hacking, any one exchange can become subject to the attack of hackers. So we must unite against hackers.

khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:41:17 AM

I want to suggest bitterx and hitBTC although there are many good exchanges that offer good service. I have used both of the exchanges. Both of them have one of the good features, fast transaction. Their transaction cost is relatively low. As far as hacking, any one exchange can become subject to the attack of hackers. So we must unite against hackers.
Bittrex and HitBTC are not very good for now in my opinion, they are losing popularity with new exchanges, and HitBTC often has problems regarding withdrawals and deposits, and for the cost I think they are the same as other exchanges

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
baiwei

Activity: 541

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:44:58 AM

No other decent exchange below the top ten exchange especially the top three and the top one binance and obviously if the projects will list the tokens in that exchange for sure the project will be gaining a lot of investment because the investors will know that they will earn and make profits the their investments.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:40:39 AM

If you have little-known coins, it is not a fact that they are traded on the TOP exchanges. Sometimes you have to choose a exchange where there are coins you need to exchange.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:09:41 PM

Finding a decent exchange for the crypto is very crucial but looking at the nature of the crypto coin we can't say that every exchange is top most secure. But the top level exchanges always kin to their client and oblige them. So, after hacking of the coin the return back the losses. But sometimes it is not be possible. So, always choose an exchange which is providing almost all the security features and not in the top level. Some of these are Bittrex, Kucoin, HitBtc etc. Here the hackers are limited eyes. So, keep your coin here but for trading only not for the longer period.
#Darren

Activity: 784

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:31:11 PM

I do not see your point with Binance, they got hacked, they said it was their fault, no funds were affected, because they had recovered all loses. After that, they have improved their security, so I do not see any problem for trading on Binance.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:52:31 PM

You should try Gate, gate.io has been existing for a long time and I have used it for a couple of years without issues so far, withdrawals are fast and cheap and most importantly, there are diverse Cryptocurrencies you can trade there.

[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:55:12 PM

I do not see your point with Binance, they got hacked, they said it was their fault, no funds were affected, because they had recovered all loses. After that, they have improved their security, so I do not see any problem for trading on Binance.

Binance were not able to recover the stolen coins, they were only priveleged to have a reserve from which they were able to use to cover the loss. It is of a worthy note that they claim to have improved their security, but one would have thought they were the most secured before the hack happened.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
odeskpawan

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:07:24 AM

There are many exchanges including Binance, Coinbase, Coinmama and Bittrex. You can buy from any of these trusted exchanges. Also, there is one more exchange I've been hearing about is beaXchange (https://www.beaxchange.com/).
I've never used it personally but have heard a few good thing about it.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:20:46 AM

Everyday new exchanges are created and you can´t choose one? Are you afraid of your security? Then choose some DEX. For example eFin (created by Litecoin and Tokenpay ecosystem) looks very good!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: