Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digi Dinar (DDR)  (Read 1200 times)
mestary

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 08:51:25 AM

I don't see that the team is actively engaged in advertising and marketing at least here on the forum. or do they think the project is good enough that users will find it themselves?
In start topic it is written that the project from Kuwait. Perhaps the Arab countries have their own advertising and marketing different from the standard.  but new users and customers will not hurt anyone.
Advertising is now very complicated, you need a really good marketer to set it up and do it right
Usually, referral programs and various bonuses are used to attract users to crypto exchanges. sometimes it works well. Of course, the project team may have other marketing.
Bounty company can also be used as an advertisement for the project. But some teams believe such campaigns have already lost their effectiveness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 09:29:06 AM

Has this project already been launched or is it just under development? I don't see a road map of the project or a link to it.
I found a site - digidinar.com  and apparently it is the project site. You can try to find the information you are interested in there.
As I understand it, this is a crypto-exchange. If this project is a crypto exchange, the main task for it is to attract customers because there are no trades yet.
There are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges now and they all need customers and trading volume. The topic is that the project has its own private cryptocurrency, maybe it will be able to attract customers with its help.
Look at the crypto market, now there are not the best times at least for altcoins. It becomes much more difficult to attract new users to new projects.
Well now, yes, the market is gradually falling in price, that is, all tokens are lower than steel in value, maybe everything will change closer to the new year, but I doubt that everything will grow
At the end and beginning of the year, the market almost always fell. Most likely, the growth will be again closer to spring. Now there is a high probability of a further fall in the market.
duatta

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 10:44:13 AM

I don't see that the team is actively engaged in advertising and marketing at least here on the forum. or do they think the project is good enough that users will find it themselves?
Advertising and marketing also require money. But in the forum topic, they could just give more information about the project.
There is little information in this topic to assess the financial state of the project. If the project has its own cryptocurrency, the costs are usually covered by it. but someone should invest in this cryptocurrency.
Without investment, no project will live on the market for a long time, or the team’s personal funds
Recently, investors are cautious about investing in crypto projects. Each project promises its investors a profit, but not every project is able to make a profit, especially in an unstable market.
tuvven

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:58:02 AM

Advertising and marketing also require money. But in the forum topic, they could just give more information about the project.
There is little information in this topic to assess the financial state of the project. If the project has its own cryptocurrency, the costs are usually covered by it. but someone should invest in this cryptocurrency.
Without investment, no project will live on the market for a long time, or the team’s personal funds
Recently, investors are cautious about investing in crypto projects. Each project promises its investors a profit, but not every project is able to make a profit, especially in an unstable market.
I think that now and in the near future we cannot expect a very large profit even from good projects. We can say that if the project gives at least some profit, then such a project can be considered good. At the moment, the main thing is to minimize losses.
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 12:51:58 PM

In start topic it is written that the project from Kuwait. Perhaps the Arab countries have their own advertising and marketing different from the standard.  but new users and customers will not hurt anyone.
Advertising is now very complicated, you need a really good marketer to set it up and do it right
Usually, referral programs and various bonuses are used to attract users to crypto exchanges. sometimes it works well. Of course, the project team may have other marketing.
Bounty company can also be used as an advertisement for the project. But some teams believe such campaigns have already lost their effectiveness.
For any advertising campaigns to be successful and attracted users, the project must have investors. People should see that the project does not just promise profit, but it has real means for development.
polarew

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 02:07:53 PM

Each project can build a different development program. I don't see a road map here, but if there is one somewhere, you can look at their plans and assess the prospects for the project.
The road map is just a plan for the development of the project but no guarantee. The development of the project is always influenced by many factors including the state of the crypto market.  perhaps this is the main factor - the market is growing or falling.
balante

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:40:32 PM

Each project can build a different development program. I don't see a road map here, but if there is one somewhere, you can look at their plans and assess the prospects for the project.
The road map is just a plan for the development of the project but no guarantee. The development of the project is always influenced by many factors including the state of the crypto market.  perhaps this is the main factor - the market is growing or falling.
If the project has a good team, it should adjust the plans depending on the current conditions and do everything to continue the project. The falling market is bad, but growth is possible in the future.
Garlo_Laslo

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 07:43:48 PM

Has this project already been launched or is it just under development? I don't see a road map of the project or a link to it.
I found a site - digidinar.com  and apparently it is the project site. You can try to find the information you are interested in there.
As I understand it, this is a crypto-exchange. If this project is a crypto exchange, the main task for it is to attract customers because there are no trades yet.
There are a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges now and they all need customers and trading volume. The topic is that the project has its own private cryptocurrency, maybe it will be able to attract customers with its help.
Look at the crypto market, now there are not the best times at least for altcoins. It becomes much more difficult to attract new users to new projects.
The current fall of the crypto market is not the first and most likely not the last. But new projects continue to be launched and some of them look promising, but of course not all.
You would still know how many market falls, because it will never be stable
Ne_Sven8

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 07:51:31 PM

If the project has a good team, it should adjust the plans depending on the current conditions and do everything to continue the project. The falling market is bad, but growth is possible in the future.
You just need to stick to a plan, or a roadmap, then everything will be okay in the future
Caleiaa

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:28:30 AM

You just need to stick to a plan, or a roadmap, then everything will be okay in the future
Any projects have a roadmap where they follow their plan and so gradually develop the project
Arimen47

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:39:42 AM

Now the market is generally unpredictable, today there is one price and a project, and tomorrow it is completely different, you need to understand everything soberly
mestary

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 09:20:41 AM

Now the market is generally unpredictable, today there is one price and a project, and tomorrow it is completely different, you need to understand everything soberly
People who are engaged in cryptocurrency for years should already understand how the market can behave. Few people are counting on quick and big profits now.
grovtuk

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:04:58 AM

Most likely, now the crypto market is not going to new investments, but simply there is a flow of funds from one cryptocurrency to another and partial withdrawal of funds to fiat, so the market is falling.
balante

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:51:41 AM

Over the past year, I have met many projects that for various reasons deviated from their road map. The main reason is the lack of financial resources.
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:30:33 AM

Any projects have a roadmap where they follow their plan and so gradually develop the project
It is important that the project not only has a road map, but also informs its users and investors about the progress of its implementation, or if something does not work, then indicate the reason.
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:07:17 PM

Over the past year, I have met many projects that for various reasons deviated from their road map. The main reason is the lack of financial resources.
If the project team knows what to do and imagines how the project should develop, there should be no deviations from the road map. Perhaps this is the difference between good and bad projects.
polarew

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:40:58 PM

Most likely, now the crypto market is not going to new investments, but simply there is a flow of funds from one cryptocurrency to another and partial withdrawal of funds to fiat, so the market is falling.
Well, that's pretty obvious. But we all hope for another wave of growth. I do not think that in the near future a large growth of the crypto market as a whole is possible, but individual projects can give a good profit.
duatta

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 01:19:52 PM

Well, that's pretty obvious. But we all hope for another wave of growth. I do not think that in the near future a large growth of the crypto market as a whole is possible, but individual projects can give a good profit.
What do you think, if the growth of the crypto market begins, which projects will have an advantage, new or old? more precisely, is it better to invest in new projects or in old ones that have already proven themselves?
balante

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:12:10 PM

If the project team knows what to do and imagines how the project should develop, there should be no deviations from the road map. Perhaps this is the difference between good and bad projects.
If the project does not follow its development plans it is bad of course. but usually it turns out after some time. Investors risk being left without profit and without their investments. No one will invest in a project that does not fulfill its plans, but at first it is difficult to determine.
grovtuk

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:59:35 PM

What do you think, if the growth of the crypto market begins, which projects will have an advantage, new or old? more precisely, is it better to invest in new projects or in old ones that have already proven themselves?
Maybe one of the 10 new projects will achieve some success. But the coins of old projects have now also fallen in price and it is unknown whether they will grow in the future. I mean, altcoins that are not in the Top.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: