Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digi Dinar (DDR)  (Read 1200 times)
tuvven

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 04:10:43 PM

Now the market is generally unpredictable, today there is one price and a project, and tomorrow it is completely different, you need to understand everything soberly
Ha, like it started recently. the market has been doing this for the second year. Everyone who is engaged in cryptocurrency it's time to get used to it and do not hope for easy money.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arimen47

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:32:50 PM

If the project has a good team, it should adjust the plans depending on the current conditions and do everything to continue the project. The falling market is bad, but growth is possible in the future.
You just need to stick to a plan, or a roadmap, then everything will be okay in the future
Over the past year, I have met many projects that for various reasons deviated from their road map. The main reason is the lack of financial resources.
If the project team knows what to do and imagines how the project should develop, there should be no deviations from the road map. Perhaps this is the difference between good and bad projects.
If the project does not follow its development plans it is bad of course. but usually it turns out after some time. Investors risk being left without profit and without their investments. No one will invest in a project that does not fulfill its plans, but at first it is difficult to determine.
The main thing is to monitor your action plan, even if you don’t have time to do it on time but do everything correctly, the result will
Akilo_78

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:42:10 PM

Most likely, now the crypto market is not going to new investments, but simply there is a flow of funds from one cryptocurrency to another and partial withdrawal of funds to fiat, so the market is falling.
Well, that's pretty obvious. But we all hope for another wave of growth. I do not think that in the near future a large growth of the crypto market as a whole is possible, but individual projects can give a good profit.
What do you think, if the growth of the crypto market begins, which projects will have an advantage, new or old? more precisely, is it better to invest in new projects or in old ones that have already proven themselves?
Maybe one of the 10 new projects will achieve some success. But the coins of old projects have now also fallen in price and it is unknown whether they will grow in the future. I mean, altcoins that are not in the Top.
If it’s good to invest in advertising, then of course there will be growth, but you need to understand that it will be expensive
Caleiaa

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:45:48 PM

Most likely, now the crypto market is not going to new investments, but simply there is a flow of funds from one cryptocurrency to another and partial withdrawal of funds to fiat, so the market is falling.
Well, that's pretty obvious. But we all hope for another wave of growth. I do not think that in the near future a large growth of the crypto market as a whole is possible, but individual projects can give a good profit.
I generally do not expect anything new from cryptocurrency at the moment, now the market is constantly unstable
Cuynuo

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:52:10 PM

I generally do not expect anything new from cryptocurrency at the moment, now the market is constantly unstable
The last big growth I remember when it was before the new year in 2017, then cryptocurrency bloomed directly
Ne_Sven8

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:06:59 PM

The last big growth I remember when it was before the new year in 2017, then cryptocurrency bloomed directly
For a very long time i heard that there will soon be growth and so on, but time has shown that everything is changing and there is a constant decline in prices
Garlo_Laslo

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 12:09:10 AM

Someone could find information about this project? it became interesting, because the project is worth attention on the description of a small
Werden65

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 12:10:46 AM

Someone could find information about this project? it became interesting, because the project is worth attention on the description of a small
The people above wrote that they found something similar in Google search, but there is no exact information
Cuynuo

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 01:05:08 AM

The people above wrote that they found something similar in Google search, but there is no exact information
We will wait for further instructions from the team, because now it’s too early to argue in such a situation
polarew

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:13:27 AM

Well, this boom is probably no one is waiting for. Now people who are engaged in cryptocurrency must have the knowledge and experience to earn here.
balante

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 08:32:45 AM

Somewhere above there were posts mentioning the site  digidinar.com. The name of the site is the same as that of this project but this is a crypto exchange site. Of course it would be best to have a representative of the project team appear in this topic.
kukert

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:17:45 AM

For a very long time i heard that there will soon be growth and so on, but time has shown that everything is changing and there is a constant decline in prices
Bitcoin is now more expensive than it was last year, even with its latest fall. But most altcoins have fallen in price and there is no growth, here I agree.
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:08:15 AM

Now the market is generally unpredictable, today there is one price and a project, and tomorrow it is completely different, you need to understand everything soberly
Ha, like it started recently. the market has been doing this for the second year. Everyone who is engaged in cryptocurrency it's time to get used to it and do not hope for easy money.
You can do different things in the crypto, trade or look for new projects that you think have a chance of success. Just buy the first available cryptocurrency and wait for it to grow in price is now meaningless.
grovtuk

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 11:29:12 AM

Investing in cryptocurrency or not everyone should decide for himself. Some of us prefer to wait out the fall of the market, some think that now you can buy cryptocurrency cheaper and make a profit in the future.
tuvven

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 12:24:21 PM

You can do different things in the crypto, trade or look for new projects that you think have a chance of success. Just buy the first available cryptocurrency and wait for it to grow in price is now meaningless.
Some people prefer mining. I don't know whether it is possible to mine the crypt of this project, but usually the complexity of mining new projects should not be too high.
duatta

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 01:39:43 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency or not everyone should decide for himself. Some of us prefer to wait out the fall of the market, some think that now you can buy cryptocurrency cheaper and make a profit in the future.
Crypto has already become a separate type of business. As in any business here you can earn, but you can also lose. Some people made good money at the initial stage of development of cryptocurrencies, they were just lucky to become holders of cryptocurrency when it was cheaper.
remony

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 02:17:31 PM

Some people prefer mining. I don't know whether it is possible to mine the crypt of this project, but usually the complexity of mining new projects should not be too high.
For mining, you need expensive equipment, now probably no one is mining on home computers. Most likely, a cryptocurrency with a low complexity of mining will cost nothing now or later.
mestary

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 02:49:59 PM

The crypto market always has periods of decline and growth. A large volatility of the crypto currency gives you a chance to make good money, the main thing is that you should be able to determine the moments for buying and selling the crypto currency.
Arimen47

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:48:20 PM

The crypto market always has periods of decline and growth. A large volatility of the crypto currency gives you a chance to make good money, the main thing is that you should be able to determine the moments for buying and selling the crypto currency.
Only the recession period will probably last a year, there is no growth, and even forecasts
Caleiaa

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:52:58 PM

For mining, you need expensive equipment, now probably no one is mining on home computers. Most likely, a cryptocurrency with a low complexity of mining will cost nothing now or later.
Now mining is almost not relevant, because it does not bring the income that was previously, everything has changed
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: