Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best airdrop you have ever gotten...  (Read 696 times)
cryptovigi (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:20:46 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 12:25:54 PM by cryptovigi

At the beginning of last year, I heard about airdops for the first time. I thought then wow - that's it !!! Thanks to that I will be rich in a few months! Wink  I spent the next two months searching for more cosmic airdrops offering theoretical earnings from a dozen to several dozen dollars. I entered many projects thanks to which I spammed my social media accounts and filled my telegram with hundreds of groups. After a few months it turned out that out all these projects only a few actually send me tokens, but only two or three of them today have real value, but not exactly what I was hoping for, because all my tokens earned in airdops are worth about two dollars ;-)  Seeing this, I found that airdops do not make any sense and it is not worth wasting my time...

But this month I hit the energi airdop (138 place on coinmarketcap) already listed on 4 exchanges (including kucoin) which offers up to 100 tokens, which (according to the current rate) are worth over $ 200! Unfortunately, currently there are only left spots for USA and Canadian citizens ;-( If you live in one of these countries, you still have a chance to get your free 100 tokens.

Seeing that the airdrop could actually be valuable, I started to look for other similar ones (big value and already listed) - the best I found this year was from ONTOLOGY ~ $ 50, but unfortunately it ended very quickly ...

I'm wonder if you manage to find any really valuable airdrops? If so, write about the best you ever managed to get. And please do not write about few cents or dollars ones - let's focus on examples above $ 10. I'm really wonder what was the best airdrop ever...

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:42:51 AM

Best airdrop I've received was over a year and it was ebtc, actually, they are one of the coins that started the airdrops fever I converted it to $200 quite huge for an airdrop where you don't have to do any task, but after participating in so many airdrops I stopped doing it anymore, most of them are asking KYC which I don't want to do in exchange for a few cents.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:55:01 AM

Best ever for me was years ago ... random unknown coins now, but it wasn't uncommon to get 1-2btc out of them. Nowadays most airdrops don't pay anything really.

I guess in recent history (or semi-recent) the junk bitcoin forks paid something (bitcoin diamond/gold and so on)... but that was based on btc holdings so payout varied a lot.
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 332

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 03:00:54 AM

Best airdrop I've received was over a year and it was ebtc, actually, they are one of the coins that started the airdrops fever I converted it to $200 quite huge for an airdrop where you don't have to do any task, but after participating in so many airdrops I stopped doing it anymore, most of them are asking KYC which I don't want to do in exchange for a few cents.
ebtc and embermine will be best ever airdrop i got.but unfortunately there is no more airdrop like ebtc , much people get alot of money cause of this program.maybe we need to filter airdrop program in market now so we will not wasting our time for shit program.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:12:22 AM

Generally, I do not give value to airdrop as I am always into a confusion which project to join for airdrop since there are hundreds of projects offering airdrop. Second airdrop offers less money worth of tokens. Rather I prefer bounty campaign. I prefer Signature especially as I can get many tokens. However, I have joined a few projects for airdrops. Miracle tele airdrop is the best.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 03:13:56 AM

ebtc and embermine will be best ever airdrop i got.but unfortunately there is no more airdrop like ebtc , much people get alot of money cause of this program.maybe we need to filter airdrop program in market now so we will not wasting our time for shit program.

I agree with both of you, these two are the best airdrops one could possibly receive, there was a time ebtc was hitting $15 I made good money on these two airdrops after these two airdrops, there are no more airdrops worth getting into but still many people are hoping and looking for an EBTC and Embermine type of airdrops.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:17:20 AM

I agree with both of you, these two are the best airdrops one could possibly receive, there was a time ebtc was hitting $15 I made good money on these two airdrops after these two airdrops, there are no more airdrops worth getting into but still many people are hoping and looking for an EBTC and Embermine type of airdrops.
maybe after market recovered we will see good airdrop program anymore.and as we see today bitcoin price hit $8750 , i hope it could be good sign and start for bitcoin and cryptocurrency to continue its journey.and maybe in the middle we will see many airdrop program occur in market.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:21:24 AM

Back in the day (around 2017), $10 are really small.

I don't really know which one was the "best airdrop" because I got a lot of good ones before. Tokens like ACC, HAT, Blue, Bitcoinred, etc. pumped really well. Total value per token reached thousands of dollars during their ATH.
Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:28:13 AM

My best airdop ever is Project Hydro (HYDRO) with 222.222 tokens. At its ATH, the amount was approx USD 3k. But unfortunately I didn't sell at that time and still hold it until today. However, as I observe, this project is being developed well and still looks promising.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:19:48 AM

To be honest, I have not found any airdrop that allures me. Many people say that airdrop is an easy means of earning tokens without any labour and efforts. But it has not been able to attract me so far. Maybe because projects offering airdrop give a small amount of tokens worth less money. Instead, there are other ways to earn free tokens. Bounty campaigns are the best way.

viananda2525

Activity: 1041
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:29:55 AM

To be honest, I have not found any airdrop that allures me. Many people say that airdrop is an easy means of earning tokens without any labour and efforts. But it has not been able to attract me so far. Maybe because projects offering airdrop give a small amount of tokens worth less money. Instead, there are other ways to earn free tokens. Bounty campaigns are the best way.
maybe your luck not in airdrop program.somepeople prefer to work on bounty campaign that will give them more reward, but for another people that has no btt account they prefer to work on airdrop campaign.

agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:30:06 AM

best airdrop i have ever joint is rebellious, that airdrop live when im first know about crypto at November 2017, from that airdrop, i got 2 eth instant. Grin

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 04:41:38 AM

There were some really good ones in late 2017, at ath price ebtc airdrop was around $5k, prl airdrop was $15k and many more before airdrop hype started.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:46:30 AM

I really didn't participate much in the airdrop program. But I do know a pretty much-programmed participant is Blockchain. For every KYC you enter, you'll get $ 25 and that's the biggest bonus ever. but after that project, I still couldn't find good airdrops and often tokens would not be listed on exchanges. I think we should only serve ICO projects in bounty.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:50:57 AM

Best airdrop last 2017 to early 2018 was DeepOnion. It's like a weekly airdrop/signature campaign for 40 weeks.
I got somewhere around $10K - $12K. Some with high ranks in the campaign managed to get more than $300K to $500K when it was ATH!
I guess I'll never see another airdrop like that.  Cry
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:11:14 AM

The best airdrop is probably the time of 2017. Currently there are many projects, but to choose a good project is quite difficult!
The market is recovering, hoping everything is good!
cryptovigi (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:02:16 PM

Let's make a small summary:

Airdrop always be peradventure, I didn't participated after Atomic wallet get. I started to believe in airdrop, earned 500 AWC after pump price surge to .75 Ethereum.
However, I have joined a few projects for airdrops. Miracle tele airdrop is the best.
What about worth of this airdrop?
My best airdop ever is Project Hydro (HYDRO) with 222.222 tokens. At its ATH, the amount was approx USD 3k. But unfortunately I didn't sell at that time and still hold it until today. However, as I observe, this project is being developed well and still looks promising.
best airdrop i have ever joint is rebellious, that airdrop live when im first know about crypto at November 2017, from that airdrop, i got 2 eth instant. Grin
There were some really good ones in late 2017, at ath price ebtc airdrop was around $5k, prl airdrop was $15k and many more before airdrop hype started.

I have already received a few answers and what astonishes me we have only a few really good airdrops in history - most of you nostalgicly mention the EBTC project on which some people have earned $ 200 and others who hodl longer even up to 5k. There were a few good projects in the posts, but their number so far is very small.
Maybe some of you remember some other great airdrop? Please, share it with us!

One more thing - Please, let's focus on this thread only on airdrops, do not write about bounty programs (signature campaigns etc.) because it's a different story.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 01:09:36 PM

Well the best airdop i got, if i can call it airdrop was from Raiblock (Nano) when do captchas and i hold and on bull run i could get a nice profit. There was also some tokens and i get some amount of money from them on 2017. I get from Raiblock over 3000$.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:31:38 PM

Unfortunately, i never had a good airdrop since i participate then. But i got many airdrop coins which is not really profitable. Maybe because i get them when times of bear market.
GabbieBoy12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:59:23 PM

One of the best airdrops now is Dencoin tokens and this airdrop offers also a ICO so I'm here to promote to you dis project that you can make investments and join the airdrop to get more bonus and make investments to make a good profit, you can visit the website of Dencoin tokens for more information you need.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: