Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisk Delegate position for sale 60btc  (Read 280 times)
Property_STO_Developer (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:56:13 AM

Good day ,

I have been running a lisk Delegate position for the past 3 years , with some very sucessfull months, at the peak of Lisk , the delegate position was making 390000 USD per month!

So my offer on the table is My Lisk Delegate position as well as keys (some additional keys)

I would like to exit from the Delegate position, however I would like someone to keep running it and do some good for the community as it is a very healthy community and they are about to release their LISK SDK package which I believe will be a huge milestone for the blockchain.

I would like to ask if anyone would be interested in purchasing this Delegate position.

After STK this delegate position has potential to make alot of money as the positions are just about impossible to buy into now at the moment making this a very Rare offer.

I am asking 60 bitcoin for the position,

If anyone is interested please inbox me , we can use escrow etc to make this transaction as smooth as possible.

Thanks
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 02:51:44 PM

if you are selling something, FYI your post belongs in the marketplace.  Can a mod move this post?

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
TheEscrow

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:07:21 PM

This is FAKE! This stupid idiot isn't even able to spell SDK correctly. DON'T TOUCH!

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:57:00 PM

It is not fake, dont reply if you are not interested .

I am trying to make a legitimate sale!
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 06:54:35 PM

It is not fake, dont reply if you are not interested .

I am trying to make a legitimate sale!

then please, post it in the for-sale section and delete this thread.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:09:55 PM

If I recall correctly then OP has first posted this thread in service board in bitcoin section.
I think the thread has been moved here either by OP or mod (but I don't think mod will move it to mining section instead of marketplace)

OP, move this thread to marketplace board as you are selling something. Look bottom left to find the move option.

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:26:52 AM

Sorry guys, I was told that it belonged here as I put it elsewhere and the mods removed it .

You could be polite and ask me nicely to move it instead of calling out scammer etc, not really a mature audience here anyway, maybe I am better off selling it elsewhere, after all its not everyday somenone comes along and sells a multi million dollar mine
sciack

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:45:58 AM

Sorry guys, I was told that it belonged here as I put it elsewhere and the mods removed it .

You could be polite and ask me nicely to move it instead of calling out scammer etc, not really a mature audience here anyway, maybe I am better off selling it elsewhere, after all its not everyday somenone comes along and sells a multi million dollar mine

It's some members passion here to be a policeman. Just ignore those types of users.

I can't afford this for 60 BTC, but if you can go lower then message me please

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:26:19 AM

Ok I will think about it thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: