Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you buy SIN for the SWAP CHALLENGE?
Yes
No
Still thinking about it
I don't like crypto
I like to not have privacy, security, and governance over my data
I missed it -_-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINOVATE (SIN) KawPow | PoS | Bitcoin 0.24.1  (Read 22083 times)
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:15:20 PM

Useful video, now i can do it myself by watching the video, this is the right decision that you release such guides for users

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:33:07 AM

I am also interested in ability to instal your nodes in Ubuntu ...
Irina1999

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:44:21 PM

Do you plan further global project updates?
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:33:01 PM

There is a lot of updates at this month, this project is growing very fast.
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:47:29 PM

No you're not. You're part of a hired bumping service. You will never invest a single ruble into this project.

From the project's white paper:

SINOVATE is aware of the vital role a community serves in supporting the success of a project.

Then they hire professional spammers to create the appearance of interest in their project. LOL. That's funny because they have basically hired their own community.

Speaking of white paper, I found this to be particularly hilarious. This project has plagiarized portions of their white paper, most ironically a portion on "Document Verification."

From the original source:

The Blockchain is a public ledger used to record all the transaction in a decentralized data log rather than a physical ledger or a single database. While blockchain technology was originally used to create cryptocurrencies, Nowadays blockchain is being promoted to different areas like trading, file storage, payment services, identity management, financial exchanges, medical records management, education and more.

Unfortunately, in today’s world, fake documents are epidemic and as most of you know there is no trouble in getting fake documents. As the fake documents precisely look like the originals, it is cumbersome for the layman to identify the real and duplicate. Service providers have to burn through millions to verify the documents of candidates.

From the Sinovate white paper:

4.2 SINOVATE DOCUMENT VERIFICATION S.D.V.
The Blockchain is a public ledger used to record all the transactions in a decentralised data log rather than a physical ledger or a single database. While Blockchain Technology was originally used to create cryptocurrencies, nowadays Blockchain is being promoted to different areas like trading, file storage, payment services, identity management, financial exchanges, medical records management, education and more.

Unfortunately, in today’s world, fake documents are epidemic and as most of you know there is no trouble in obtaining these. As fake documents precisely look like the originals, it is cumbersome for the layman to identify the real and duplicate. Service providers must burn through millions to verify the documents of candidates.

This is jaw-droppingly stupid. Here the project is talking about the importance of document verification and they are producing a plagiarized document to do so!

Finally, I think a lot of the team is bogus. As in they either don't exist or want to remain anonymous because they know that either the project is going to fail or it is an outright scam.

Would you invest in a project that has names like these (full names) for their team members?

Valiant
Pallas
Casey
Austin
Barrystyle

I wouldn't. What a joke.

I can't say this project is a scam but it does share a lot of common features with scam projects (anonymous team members, plagiarized white paper, uses bumping service to promote thread).

If I was a potential investor, I would avoid this project completely. I would much sooner choose something that is more transparent, original, and honest.
Thank you for letting us know to add the reference on the WhitepaperV2Light.
We fixed it and will upload it on our webpage soon.
This is the corrected version.
https://github.com/SINOVATEblockchain/SIN-core/releases/download/17.1.0-518396d/SINOVATE._.Whitepaper.V2.Light.pdf

SINOVATE(SIN) formerly SUQA has been around for 9 months with an increasing team and community everyday.

There is nothing wrong in using your own community to spread the word to get bigger and more known.

All of the team members are real and it is surprising that a legendary member like you, don't know who pallas is.

Pallas is a legendary blockchain developer in btctalk especially in btctalk so it is very strange that you have not heard of him.
He is in 2 other projects XCN and Lethean.
This is his btctalk profile link.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=164852

You can make a search in btctalk and find out who pallas is and how long he has been around.
You can also check the old SUQA thread with 112 pages to get some information about what this team has been doing for the last 9 months.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038269.2220

From this tweet or from SIN github you can check out if the developers are active or not.
https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1130808891430887424
https://github.com/SINOVATEblockchain

FYI. There is no Valiant, Casey or Austin named members in the team so please do not use made up names.
https://sinovate.io/team/

Thank you

Tamer Dagli

SINOVATE

John_Silver

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:35:47 PM

I think infinity nodes is something like future in safety and speedy mining.
Any technology will gradually evolve, as well as the cryptocurrency itself, instead of ICO, now IEO, although I couldn’t think about it before
ICO and ICO are still not ways of development, but ways to get funding, which of course is sometimes important for the development of the project, but not always. Many projects have achieved success on their own funding.
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:01:22 PM

Any technology will gradually evolve, as well as the cryptocurrency itself, instead of ICO, now IEO, although I couldn’t think about it before
ICO and ICO are still not ways of development, but ways to get funding, which of course is sometimes important for the development of the project, but not always. Many projects have achieved success on their own funding.

Well, of course, you should not rely only on investors, your own investments should also be for the further development of the project.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:38:05 AM

Hello Sinovaters! 

People were talking trash about the Sinovate team so I figured some comments here would be appropriate to share my experience about working with the Sinovate Team.  The Sinovate Team is bright, strong, and acting in good faith with the community.  The team is real and there are some real talents as is evident by technological innovation such as the first ever masternode with burned collateral which drives an even stronger network and community commitment to the project.   

As a Sinovate team member, I have contributed by editing various Sinovate documents, discussing technical issues, testing capabilities, and also by writing short articles about Sinovate based on my experience.  But let me also caveat that by clarifying that I absolutely do not know everything that is happening with Sinovate or what catalytic events they may have in store for the blockchain community.  But by the way they are engaging with the blockchain community so frequently through meetups and other events it just seems apparent that they are endeavoring as a legacy and not just some here today/gone tomorrow project.

I'm not anonymous.  I have the same identification here as I do in discord.  I mean... I'm not going to invite you over to my house or anything but it also would be very easy to find me... So, I'm not trying to hide anything and from what I've seen from other sinovate members they are out in public and at blockchain conventions and meetups so they are also not hiding behind shadows like so many s-coins out there. 

Let me also tell you that I am as skeptical as anyone when it comes to any blockchain project.  No one here is telling you that you'll be rich by holding sin coins.  That isn't why Sinovate is doing what they are doing.  Sinovate is trying to grow the blockchain community by being an integral member and that is why I'm always interested in what they are doing and also interested in contributing however I may.

There is a lot of commitment and energy as I've witnessed from those on the Sinovate team so I'm definitely interested in what is on the horizon for Sinovate.  Come join us and see what's up.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:09:00 AM

Everyone can check the team members:  https://sinovate.io/team/
No hiding faces at all.  Team keeps development going.

Much more than I can say for 99% of ICO's which give nothing in return.
Electroneum show a pic of a gazebo on sand and 2 t-shirts to show things are happening with the huge $40 Million ICO money they received....

I like Sinovate cause they doing stuff and they never sold any premined MN coins.

If you mined SUQA/SIN you can setup a node and make some monthly income.
John_Silver

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:10:46 AM

This is the work of one guy just talking to himself and does not reflect an organic "community".

It's a figment of your sick imagination. I you already wrote in the other topic, that have you paranoia and you ready to blame all without any reason...
cryptotamer01

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:38:41 AM

There is nothing wrong in using your own community to spread the word to get bigger and more known.

Here's the problem: your thread isn't actively populated by members of your own community. You've hired a cheeseball bumping service to bump your thread for you. They couldn't give a rat's ass about your project outside of the money you are paying them to bump your thread. This type of a service is usually used by scammers or projects with little to no interest in the successful outcome of their project. Some examples include these members:

Well, of course, you should not rely only on investors, your own investments should also be for the further development of the project.

This is the work of one guy just talking to himself and does not reflect an organic "community".

All of the team members are real and it is surprising that a legendary member like you, don't know who pallas is.

Pallas is a legendary blockchain developer in btctalk especially in btctalk so it is very strange that you have not heard of him.

Not really. The crypto space comprises thousands of developers.

FYI. There is no Valiant, Casey or Austin named members in the team so please do not use made up names.
https://sinovate.io/team/

Perhaps I was looking at a different project that "Pallas" was a member of. Still, the point is there is no excuse in this day and age for a team to be anonymous. It is synonymous with "scam." You do have members named:

Clinton
Andry R (Panoramx)
BEET
Izzy Crypto
Wkibbler

I just have to wonder what you (or they) have to hide by not using their real names. It's not really cutesy or cool but just indicative that you have something to hide.

I saw from your topics and posts that you have a whitepaper writing service and you want to take attention but now i see your comments does not make any sense i am starting to think that your intentions are bad.
 Are you sure you are in the right field mate? Maybe you got confused and mixed the fields because all i see from your posts is you are just a typical bounty hunter who chases shitcoin airdrops and you also have no idea what you are talking about. I also think that your legendary btctalk account is a paid account because what you write does not make sense, you are not even a rookie in crypto.
You are just a writer wannabe with a paid btctalk account.

Komodo lead developer and boss jl777c is anonymous. Does that make them hiding something or is this something you see first time?

Are you reading the whitepapers of the shitcoin airdrops you are chasing? I am sorry but there is no freebie here.

I really don’t have time for bounty hunters because days, nights and sleeps are not enough for me for SINOVATE but i will make an exception for you.

I am the CEO of SINOVATE and you have no idea how real i am. All my info including my business addresses are in my linkedin profile.
Where are yours?

Are you for real or is that really a paid btctalk member profile? You sound like you have absolutely no idea about what you are talking about. Are you lost?

How about we talk about some technology, can you talk?

If yes why your comments are not about tech?

How about we talk about SIN solving the problem of inflation, how about SIN economy system that targets equilibrium levels or maybe i should start with easy explanations like supply and demand. Do you know how that works?
How about scarcity, is that also too much?

Are you real? Where is your real profile and info?

Do you want to meet me if you want real?
I am not hiding and wide open. Are you hiding?

You have no idea how much i am real. Where is your linkedin profile fake writer wannabe?

Do you want my phone, do you want to make a video conference?

Those names you just put up again are more real than you.

Clinton, Andy and John Beet are their real names, what is your real name?

Izzy is Grendel who just posted above yours about how real and hardworking we are.

Do you want to see me for real?

Face to face! i mean maybe you want to feel and touch to see how real i am.

A crypto project can not get more real with the identity of CEO and the Founder.
If you really want to feel just dm me mate and i can give you some lessons in crypto only if you can understand it!

or just simply get a life!!

TAMER DAGLI

CEO & FOUNDER

SINOVATE
cryptotamer01

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:54:08 AM

It's a figment of your sick imagination. I you already wrote in the other topic, that have you paranoia and you ready to blame all without any reason...

He is just a real bounty hunter and only a writer wannabe!
He chases shitcoin airdrops and bounties.
He accidentally found SINOVATE and thought he could get a freebie.
His btctalk account is a paid legendary account.
Last but not least, he thinks he can talk trash about our project which he has no idea about.

I am real and have time for you NUTILDAH MAY as long as your comments make sense!

cryptotamer01

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:21:56 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 11:38:31 AM by cryptotamer01

He is just a real bounty hunter and only a writer wannabe!
He chases shitcoin airdrops and bounties.
He accidentally found SINOVATE and thought he could get a freebie.
His btctalk account is a paid legendary account.
Last but not least, he thinks he can talk trash about our project which he has no idea about.

I am real and have time for you NUTILDAH MAY as long as your comments make sense!

You:

1. Plagiarized portions of your white paper (ironically the section about Document Verification is 100% plagiarized).

2. Have a largely anonymous team.

3. Hired a bumping service to create fake buzz around your project, all the while espousing how important the community is to the success of your project.

These are all red flags when it comes to new project launches. I should probably write up a formal scam accusation against your project and then we'll see who agrees with who.

I was a bounty hunter for a total of 1 month back in 2018. I don't want shit from your project. The only reason it appeared on my radar is because of the professional spammer service you hired to bump your thread. The closer I look into it, the more questionable your project appears. Seems like just another faceless cashgrab exploiting the masternode trend out of hundreds already in existence.

1-It is not plagiarism it is references taken from respected sources.
2- 95% of our team is not anonymous and more real than you including me the Ceo of the project.
3- People who are making comments are from our community but thanks to you for bumping our thread for more pages.

You:
A bounty hunter writer wannabe who doesn’t even have a real identity that writes from his mechanical keyboard with a paid btctalk profile but has no idea about cryptocurrencies whatsoever.
These are all red flags about you.
Please go ahead and write an article so i can see how your writing is.
I promise you to share that article in all of our channels with a smile.
Bad PR is good PR and i never back up about things i am right about.

Seems like another lowlife bounty hunter who wants to earn his space in crypto.Lol look at the signatures and logos on your profile
This is your chance to be famous.
Do not forget to include your real identity in your article.
P.S. we are not masternodes read the whitepaper this time if you can understand it!
tjadams00

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:37:03 PM

No you're not. You're part of a hired bumping service. You will never invest a single ruble into this project.

From the project's white paper:

SINOVATE is aware of the vital role a community serves in supporting the success of a project.

Then they hire professional spammers to create the appearance of interest in their project. LOL. That's funny because they have basically hired their own community.

Speaking of white paper, I found this to be particularly hilarious. This project has plagiarized portions of their white paper, most ironically a portion on "Document Verification."

From the original source:

The Blockchain is a public ledger used to record all the transaction in a decentralized data log rather than a physical ledger or a single database. While blockchain technology was originally used to create cryptocurrencies, Nowadays blockchain is being promoted to different areas like trading, file storage, payment services, identity management, financial exchanges, medical records management, education and more.

Unfortunately, in today’s world, fake documents are epidemic and as most of you know there is no trouble in getting fake documents. As the fake documents precisely look like the originals, it is cumbersome for the layman to identify the real and duplicate. Service providers have to burn through millions to verify the documents of candidates.

From the Sinovate white paper:

4.2 SINOVATE DOCUMENT VERIFICATION S.D.V.
The Blockchain is a public ledger used to record all the transactions in a decentralised data log rather than a physical ledger or a single database. While Blockchain Technology was originally used to create cryptocurrencies, nowadays Blockchain is being promoted to different areas like trading, file storage, payment services, identity management, financial exchanges, medical records management, education and more.

Unfortunately, in today’s world, fake documents are epidemic and as most of you know there is no trouble in obtaining these. As fake documents precisely look like the originals, it is cumbersome for the layman to identify the real and duplicate. Service providers must burn through millions to verify the documents of candidates.

This is jaw-droppingly stupid. Here the project is talking about the importance of document verification and they are producing a plagiarized document to do so!

Finally, I think a lot of the team is bogus. As in they either don't exist or want to remain anonymous because they know that either the project is going to fail or it is an outright scam.

Would you invest in a project that has names like these (full names) for their team members?

Valiant
Pallas
Casey
Austin
Barrystyle

I wouldn't. What a joke.

I can't say this project is a scam but it does share a lot of common features with scam projects (anonymous team members, plagiarized white paper, uses bumping service to promote thread).

If I was a potential investor, I would avoid this project completely. I would much sooner choose something that is more transparent, original, and honest.

Wow!!! You clearly have no clue what you are talking about!! This project solves many issues in the crypto space like MN inflation... sounds like you are just creating FUD... as for the spamming this project has a wonderful community.. come to our discord and see for yourself!! I can’t understand why jackasses like you go out of your way to bash a project when u have no clue about it... this team is the hardest working I have ever seen and the most transparent as well...  when the shady miners were stealing rewards this team paid the lost rewards back out of their own pockets.... name me one project that did that??? Plus added 30 percent mining rewards to each block for a week!!! So in short go find another project cuz you clearly have no damn clue what SIN or it’s community is all about!!!!
diqwer

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:55:49 PM

I have been in the project since October 2018. I am very pleased with this investment at the moment. The project is developing quickly and in the right direction.
cryptotamer01

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:25:01 PM

1-It is not plagiarism it is references taken from respected sources.

You didn't quote the original source, therefore it is plagiarism. Now I see in your new white paper you added an asterisk that is suppose to reference your quotation of the original source, so that's definitely an improvement.

2- 95% of our team is not anonymous and more real than you including me the Ceo of the project.

Math isn't your strong suit. You have 5 anonymous team members. Why don't they want to present their real names? Your website says that your team member "BEET" is a "Bitcoin Developer." What has he contributed to Bitcoin? I looked at his GitHub page -- not a whole lot going on there.

3- People who are making comments are from our community but thanks to you for bumping our thread for more pages.

No, they are not. You hired a bumping service to flood your thread with irrelevant questions and comments to make it appear that there was organic interest in this project. There may be, but these spammers-for-hire dilute their input. These accounts are all run by the same person:

kolnides
Irina1999
Fomin-oilL
Farid-Ozy
Bugatti73
John_Silver
artistus84
esofelap
artistus84
Cellerex
Dennicex
Keadyar
A7373

You hired them to bump your thread on or about June 4th.

If you hadn't hired them, I wouldn't be here.
I like and enjoy how things are going. Thanks for being here mate.
People in crypto prefers to use their nicknames in their profiles so if you investigate more then you can understand my math is better than yours.
For example everybody knows me as Cryplander everywhere but i am Tamer Dagli and who are you?
First reveal your identity and i will give you my personal number so we can video chat together.
You wanted to see real names and people i am right here and alive no need to be scared.
You were here because you are a bounty hunter who searches for opportunities but like i said there is no freebie for bounty hunters here.
Bitcoin developer and blockchain developers are two different things so i will personally send you the link of John Beet when he finishes coding of one click setup of infinity nodes.
There are a lot of things you must learn about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. There is nothing free in this world so since you are making our marketing i am not going to charge you anything for teaching you.
Thanks for being here 😉

Cryplander
KarlSQ

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:30:05 PM

51% attack protection will be in July?
cryptotamer01

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:47:47 PM

51% attack protection will be in July?
Yes mate. KOMODO dPoW is waiting for the yearly election of notaries and we are waiting for them so what they told us is July 2019.
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:03:33 PM

Dont understand if someone does not like a project then dont have anything to do with it.

People have nodes, they getting paid out, and they trading!!?!

How the hell is that a scam?!!?

I love SINOVATE.   These guys are busy with great innovations.  They here to stay man!
cryptotamer01

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:35:06 PM

No, they are not. You hired a bumping service to flood your thread with irrelevant questions and comments to make it appear that there was organic interest in this project. There may be, but these spammers-for-hire dilute their input. These accounts are all run by the same person:

kolnides
Irina1999
Fomin-oilL
Farid-Ozy
Bugatti73
John_Silver
artistus84
esofelap
artistus84
Cellerex
Dennicex
Keadyar
A7373

You hired them to bump your thread on or about June 4th.

If you hadn't hired them, I wouldn't be here.
I like and enjoy how things are going. Thanks for being here mate.
People in crypto prefers to use their nicknames in their profiles so if you investigate more then you can understand my math is better than yours.
For example everybody knows me as Cryplander everywhere but i am Tamer Dagli and who are you?
First reveal your identity and i will give you my personal number so we can video chat together.
You wanted to see real names and people i am right here and alive no need to be scared.
You were here because you are a bounty hunter who searches for opportunities but like i said there is no freebie for bounty hunters here.
Bitcoin developer and blockchain developers are two different things so i will personally send you the link of John Beet when he finishes coding of one click setup of infinity nodes.
There are a lot of things you must learn about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. There is nothing free in this world so since you are making our marketing i am not going to charge you anything for teaching you.
Thanks for being here 😉

Cryplander

OK so you don't deny you hired a thread bumping service. That means you don't believe your project has the inherent worthiness to stand on its own two legs and you need to pay for additional thread bumpers to make it look like it has more interest than it actually does.

What is you fixation with thinking I want a "freebie" out of this? I want nothing to do with your project. Let's post the PM you sent me here and my response.

Here's your PM:

Hey there.
I see you have a whitepaper editing service.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5150384.msg51335625#msg51335625

Instead of giving us names or telling people not to invest in our project you could have just reached me if you wanted attention that you are a whitepaper writer.
Did you really think that we would use plagiarism in our whitepaper where everybody sees it all the time.
Well if your intentions are good so is your writing then i can have you edit our Whitepaper XXL with 100 pages that is going to be released next month.
It already has 100 written pages(almost half with infographics) and it needs to be edited and fine tuned by an experienced whitepaper writer.
Come find me in SIN discord https://discord.gg/8rxutDv if you are interested.

Thanks

Tamer Dagli

Here's my response:

Not interested.

Also, you say your coin isn't a masternode coin but there's 10 references to the term "masternode" in your white paper. Its clear you are just trying to take advantage of a popular trend among altcoins right now. There's already a terrific masternode coin called Dash -- don't know how people can delude themselves into thinking they are getting in on the ground floor of something that in all likelihood will never actually get off the ground floor.
We only encourage our own community for spreading the word but it is not intended for bounty hunters.
I thought you wanted to get a job because of your nonsense comments and that is why i offered you a job to see if you are competent enough but then i realized that you are just a bounty hunter with bad intentions and no understanding of crypto.

We are very famous for our transparency and support on all of our channels from day one. You were right about the reference in our whitepaper and i accepted our fault, fixed it and thanked you for this but that doesn't give you a right for giving investment recommendations about invest and not invest in our project especially when you have no idea what you are talking about.
The masternodes words in our whitepaper is to show and explain that Infinity Nodes are nowhere near like the ordinary masternodes because of the controlled inflation.
Masternodes and all other cryptocurrenicies are facing inflation problems but SINOVATE is not because we solved it.
The more nodes in the platform, the less coins in the supply. Basic math.
DASH is the inventor of the Masternodes and some more, They have a very big community and great developers. Great project.
SIN is the inventor of Infinity Nodes and we are hoping to catch and maybe even surpass DASH one day.
Our code is written from scratch, custom made and not forked from ready projects. It is forked from original Bitcoin core and upgraded to 0.17.1 btc core code.
We are not here to fight, we are here to make a difference in our work. Mistakes can happen but it is the intentions, time and effort that counts. If we don't learn from our mistakes and not fix them then that makes us guilty.
Execution without judgment is not fair.
Calling us an anonymous team is not fair either when all the members in the team are using real links and they are active.
Where were you for 9 months we had 112 pages in the old SUQA thread. We didn't start our journey yesterday and we are going to make it alive forever.
I wish you knew more so you can help us to make better things but apparently you don't.

SINOVATE discord is where the action is. 24 hours AMA and support everyday for any questions as long as the attitude is right.
https://discord.gg/8rxutDv

For better understanding of Infinity Nodes please read the short 6 min article in SINOVATE medium.
https://medium.com/@sinovatechain/infinity-nodes-groundbreaking-sinovate-evolved-masternodes-5c1d1e364332

Tamer Dagli

SINOVATE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: