Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:04:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you buy SIN for the SWAP CHALLENGE?
Yes
No
Still thinking about it
I don't like crypto
I like to not have privacy, security, and governance over my data
I missed it -_-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINOVATE (SIN) KawPow | PoS | Bitcoin 0.24.1  (Read 22081 times)
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:52:52 PM

I thought you wanted to get a job because of your nonsense comments and that is why i offered you a job to see if you are competent enough but then i realized that you are just a bounty hunter with bad intentions and no understanding of crypto.

You are wrong on all counts here. Don't want a job, not a bounty hunter, understand a lot more about crypto than you think. Just compare our accounts, for instance. You're a relative newbie here.

We are very famous for our transparency and support on all of our channels from day one. You were right about the reference in our whitepaper and i accepted our fault, fixed it and thanked you for this but that doesn't give you a right for giving investment recommendations about invest and not invest in our project especially when you have no idea what you are talking about.

It really does. It means you don't care enough about the outcome of your project enough to use your own words to write your own white paper. That should be a warning sign to any investor. Its not rocket science.

SIN is the inventor of Infinity Nodes and we are hoping to catch and maybe even surpass DASH one day.

LOL.

Our code is written from scratch, custom made and not forked from ready projects. It is forked from original Bitcoin core and upgraded to 0.17.1 btc core code.

You just contradicted yourself here but OK.

We are not here to fight, we are here to make a difference in our work. Mistakes can happen but it is the intentions, time and effort that counts. If we don't learn from our mistakes and not fix them then that makes us guilty.
Execution without judgment is not fair.

I didn't file a formal scam accusation against you, nor has your account been tagged, so calm down. Nobody is executing you.

Calling us an anonymous team is not fair either when all the members in the team are using real links and they are active.
Where were you for 9 months we had 112 pages in the old SUQA thread. We didn't start our journey yesterday and we are going to make it alive forever.

Just like your last project, right? Just fire your spambot army that I outlined that I know you hired on or before June 4th and I'll leave you alone. Its one guy who owns 40 accounts. He's a spammer for hire. Ordinarily his account would be banned for spamming but he found a loophole by creating and commenting under multiple accounts. You should do it anyway, not for me, but because it detracts credibility from your project.
This is going to take a long time but we are here for support lol.
Your account being old or legendary does not make you knowledgeable about crypto and unfortunately it shows it. My account newer than yours does not make me a newbie either but i am not here for talking about myself.

If the SUQA 112 pages were bots then you would have definitely noticed it but you didn't.
SIN is the succesor of SUQA blokchain and it is the same blockchain with only a name change. There was no swaps so it was not our last project. It is the same project that has been developed day and night for 9 months.

How many new or old projects out there has a code not forked from working ready projects but only forked the raw bitcoin code and custom coded it with new technologies that has never done before.
Please make a research.

This reminds a nice quote i like:
In Video games when you start to see enemies it means you are on the right track.

Congratulations you are the winner of our btctalk bounty lol.

For quality content we do have a YouTube bounty though.
Feel free to check it out Wink
https://bountysuite.com/bounty-programs/sinovate.html

Have a good day

Tamer Dagli

SINOVATE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
_Nafanya_

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:06:14 PM

There's already a terrific masternode coin called Dash -- don't know how people can delude themselves into thinking they are getting in on the ground floor of something that in all likelihood will never actually get off the ground floor.

Before writing this, you should have learned how MN works for DASH and how infinity nodes work for SIN.
SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 418
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 08:03:11 PM

SINOVATE is listed on Masternode.Live.
https://masternode.live/currencies/SIN/Sinovate
https://discord.gg/JntxyYh

SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 08:03:32 PM

SINOVATE is added in Binance Ratings coin list!

https://twitter.com/FemaleSatoshi/status/1141721595238653952
https://twitter.com/Binance_Info/status/1141645838499717120
https://info.binance.com/en/currencies/sinovate

SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 08:04:13 PM

Masternode.Live SINOVATE partnership giveaway!

https://twitter.com/MasternodeL/status/1142109300145287168

SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 08:11:11 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 11:38:53 AM by SINOVATE

SINOVATE-Infinity Nodes evolved Masternodes!
https://medium.com/@billburns_97758/sinovate-infinity-nodes-evolved-masternodes-4e74702796a5?postPublishedType=initial
https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1142156196394283008​

John_Silver

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:01:20 PM

kolnides
Irina1999
Fomin-oilL
Farid-Ozy
Bugatti73
John_Silver
artistus84
esofelap
artistus84
Cellerex
Dennicex
Keadyar
A7373

You hired them to bump your thread on or about June 4th.

If you hadn't hired them, I wouldn't be here.
Complete nonsense, you found one person on this list, an address that was in another account, and now you're blaming everyone... Any proof? Present, no silence...
laodaubac

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:11:59 AM

i am Vietnamese.
I want to run masternode. Please guide to run with. thank you mail: h.fastvietnam@gmail.com

John_Silver

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:23:49 AM

The proof is you and these accounts:

1. have the exact same style of writing
2. always comment in the same threads (of the projects you were paid to bump)
3. have the same local time in your profile.

You use a VPN with an IP address located in the Icelandic time zone to run all these accounts -- its a dead giveaway they are all owned by the same person.

Your comments are so devoid of intellect and substance its a wonder that anybody hires you.
You're the one without intelligence. The style of writing is absolutely different. The most likely time that the forum offers when registering and it just didn't feel the need to change. You, too, write almost always in the same themes, you paid for it?
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:30:12 AM

SINOVATE INFINITY NODES: evolved masternodes. What is a Masternode and how does SINOVATE apply this technology in a innovative way with its Infinity Nodes
https://medium.com/@billburns_97758/sinovate-infinity-nodes-evolved-masternodes-4e74702796a5
cryptotamer01

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:07:36 AM

i am Vietnamese.
I want to run masternode. Please guide to run with. thank you mail: h.fastvietnam@gmail.com

Please join SINOVATE discord channel and go to Vietnamese channel for help or find MarkHill as one of the technical advisors and he is Vietnamese.

https://discord.gg/8rxutDv

SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 12:28:54 PM

SINOVATE algo ranking number #114 in the world compared to all other cryptocurrencies.
This rating will also be seen at binance.info soon.
https://info.binance.com/en/rate/list
Thank you for the great support SINOVATORS!
https://coincheckup.com/coins/sinovate

iscal

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:40:34 PM

You're the one without intelligence. The style of writing is absolutely different.

Great comeback. The writing style is exactly the same. Stupid 1 or 2 line questions, answered by an unoriginal 1 or 2 line response, ad nauseum. This summarizes thousands of posts written by you between your accounts.

The most likely time that the forum offers when registering and it just didn't feel the need to change.

Wrong. This can't be changed. Its set according to your IP time zone. The only way to change it is to log in to a different VPN or tor node. For instance, if you logged in without using a VPN your time zone would reflect the current time wherever you are in Russia. But you run all 40 of your accounts through the same VPN, thats why they all have the same Iceland-based Local Time.

You, too, write almost always in the same themes, you paid for it?

What?? Cheesy Yeah that's because only 1 person controls this account  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

My posts aren't all jerking over the same 2-3 threads, unlike yours.

i m older than you at bctalk and first time i see a legendary so stupid like you.i think u need vacation .Btw im the owner of my account
cryptotamer01

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:12:30 PM

i m older than you at bctalk and first time i see a legendary so stupid like you.

My registration date: 4/19/2014
Your registration date: 5/13/2014

Last time I checked April came before May.
Thank you for being a great supporter  Wink
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:34:07 PM

Liquidity is always good in crypto coins.  With over $30K daily volume, sinovate is very liquid with good trading opportunities on CHAOEX and TradeOgre. 

It is also nice to see that coinmarketcap was updated with all of the Sinovate rebranding information so rapidly.  It tells you that there is excellent business relationships maintained by the Sinovate team.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
iscal

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:14:13 AM

i m older than you at bctalk and first time i see a legendary so stupid like you.

My registration date: 4/19/2014
Your registration date: 5/13/2014

Last time I checked April came before May.
Check. You know the months April and May keep learning Smiley
John_Silver

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:24:34 AM

You're the one without intelligence. The style of writing is absolutely different.

Great comeback. The writing style is exactly the same. Stupid 1 or 2 line questions, answered by an unoriginal 1 or 2 line response, ad nauseum. This summarizes thousands of posts written by you between your accounts.

The most likely time that the forum offers when registering and it just didn't feel the need to change.

Wrong. This can't be changed. Its set according to your IP time zone. The only way to change it is to log in to a different VPN or tor node. For instance, if you logged in without using a VPN your time zone would reflect the current time wherever you are in Russia. But you run all 40 of your accounts through the same VPN, thats why they all have the same Iceland-based Local Time.

You, too, write almost always in the same themes, you paid for it?

What?? Cheesy Yeah that's because only 1 person controls this account  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

My posts aren't all jerking over the same 2-3 threads, unlike yours.

i m older than you at bctalk and first time i see a legendary so stupid like you.i think u need vacation .Btw im the owner of my account
Not just vacation. Maybe this man could use a visit from a doctor. Although maybe he just likes to talk and in this way finds its interlocutors
 Roll Eyes
anhong
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:58:31 AM

There is nothing wrong in using your own community to spread the word to get bigger and more known.

Here's the problem: your thread isn't actively populated by members of your own community. You've hired a cheeseball bumping service to bump your thread for you. They couldn't give a rat's ass about your project outside of the money you are paying them to bump your thread. This type of a service is usually used by scammers or projects with little to no interest in the successful outcome of their project. Some examples include these members:

I think infinity nodes is something like future in safety and speedy mining.
Any technology will gradually evolve, as well as the cryptocurrency itself, instead of ICO, now IEO, although I couldn’t think about it before
ICO and ICO are still not ways of development, but ways to get funding, which of course is sometimes important for the development of the project, but not always. Many projects have achieved success on their own funding.

Well, of course, you should not rely only on investors, your own investments should also be for the further development of the project.

This is the work of one guy just talking to himself and does not reflect an organic "community".

All of the team members are real and it is surprising that a legendary member like you, don't know who pallas is.

Pallas is a legendary blockchain developer in btctalk especially in btctalk so it is very strange that you have not heard of him.

Not really. The crypto space comprises thousands of developers.

FYI. There is no Valiant, Casey or Austin named members in the team so please do not use made up names.
https://sinovate.io/team/

Perhaps I was looking at a different project that "Pallas" was a member of. Still, the point is there is no excuse in this day and age for a team to be anonymous. It is synonymous with "scam." You do have members named:

Clinton
Andry R (Panoramx)
BEET
Izzy Crypto
Wkibbler

I just have to wonder what you (or they) have to hide by not using their real names. It's not really cutesy or cool but just indicative that you have something to hide.

I saw from your topics and posts that you have a whitepaper writing service and you want to take attention but now i see your comments does not make any sense i am starting to think that your intentions are bad.
 Are you sure you are in the right field mate? Maybe you got confused and mixed the fields because all i see from your posts is you are just a typical bounty hunter who chases shitcoin airdrops and you also have no idea what you are talking about. I also think that your legendary btctalk account is a paid account because what you write does not make sense, you are not even a rookie in crypto.
You are just a writer wannabe with a paid btctalk account.

Komodo lead developer and boss jl777c is anonymous. Does that make them hiding something or is this something you see first time?

Are you reading the whitepapers of the shitcoin airdrops you are chasing? I am sorry but there is no freebie here.

I really don’t have time for bounty hunters because days, nights and sleeps are not enough for me for SINOVATE but i will make an exception for you.

I am the CEO of SINOVATE and you have no idea how real i am. All my info including my business addresses are in my linkedin profile.
Where are yours?

Are you for real or is that really a paid btctalk member profile? You sound like you have absolutely no idea about what you are talking about. Are you lost?

How about we talk about some technology, can you talk?

If yes why your comments are not about tech?

How about we talk about SIN solving the problem of inflation, how about SIN economy system that targets equilibrium levels or maybe i should start with easy explanations like supply and demand. Do you know how that works?
How about scarcity, is that also too much?

Are you real? Where is your real profile and info?

Do you want to meet me if you want real?
I am not hiding and wide open. Are you hiding?

You have no idea how much i am real. Where is your linkedin profile fake writer wannabe?

Do you want my phone, do you want to make a video conference?

Those names you just put up again are more real than you.

Clinton, Andy and John Beet are their real names, what is your real name?

Izzy is Grendel who just posted above yours about how real and hardworking we are.

Do you want to see me for real?

Face to face! i mean maybe you want to feel and touch to see how real i am.

A crypto project can not get more real with the identity of CEO and the Founder.
If you really want to feel just dm me mate and i can give you some lessons in crypto only if you can understand it!

or just simply get a life!!

TAMER DAGLI

CEO & FOUNDER

SINOVATE

Why waste time bro?
Just do your thing and stop wasting time on these guys. So many people are talking crap here. And in the end it's up to us if we believe in Sinovation or not.
Someone who passes by and give his opinion doesn't make us change our mind and still keep having faith in Sinovation.

podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:30:32 PM

Nice article on the Mining Algo:  https://mastersofnodes.com/new-sinovate-algorithm-resists-big-miners/
PierreVdv

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:40:42 AM

Hello ,
I would like to send coins from my sin wallet to coinexchange. I succeeded for very small amounts (1-2 sin) but not for larger ones. The creation of the transaction always fails.

What can I do ?
Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: