Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:54:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you buy SIN for the SWAP CHALLENGE?
Yes
No
Still thinking about it
I don't like crypto
I like to not have privacy, security, and governance over my data
I missed it -_-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINOVATE (SIN) KawPow | PoS | Bitcoin 0.24.1  (Read 22103 times)
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:13:13 AM

nice weekend for everybody!
I´m only one here who hopes BTC dump, just to buy more cheaper SIN?
what makes you sure that SIN prices will soar until you now buy them and are you thinking about what if prices continue to fall deeper?
If the prices continue to fall deeper he will be able to buy more... i will be too...

price falls but mining difficult remains the same. it can be a good sign. In Bitcoin it's always this way,  difficulty grows before the pump.
Or could here appear an ASIC for x25x? Of this is technically impossible?
All the hash is public and all the gpu rigs on the pools are using the T-rex Miner. T-rex miner is optimised up to maximum levels so there are no private miners and no signs of ASICS and FPGAS for now.
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:52:32 AM

@cryptotamer01 - You say exchanges and not exchange  Grin

So, which ones or must we wait patiently.  I see crex24 is voted by the community as a popular one.....

And other exchanges have been decided on, or not yet?
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:59:02 PM

nice weekend for everybody!
I´m only one here who hopes BTC dump, just to buy more cheaper SIN?
what makes you sure that SIN prices will soar until you now buy them and are you thinking about what if prices continue to fall deeper?
If the prices continue to fall deeper he will be able to buy more... i will be too...

If you look at price, it´s not falling.
BTC is falling, and usd Sin price is falling, but Sin price in satoshis not falling.
I´m in this coin, my second most important amount, I really never saw better Devs activity, I believe that this project wil rise a lot in 2020
lottoitaliano
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:03:21 PM

So, which ones or must we wait patiently.  I see crex24 is voted by the community as a popular one.....

Devs said they already paid listing fee, for a good exchange, this voting is for second one (Crex is winning for now)
So yes the othe (Big?) exchange is already decided, but keep secret until they´ll start to open deposits and trade.
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:47:26 PM

Devs said they already paid listing fee, for a good exchange, this voting is for second one (Crex is winning for now)
So yes the othe (Big?) exchange is already decided, but keep secret until they´ll start to open deposits and trade.

Maybe they paid for Binance? This project deserves it. Community is very strong and discord have 1000+ messages every day answering all questions. There a lot of weaker projects at Binance at the moment

lottoitaliano
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:00:07 PM

Maybe they paid for Binance? This project deserves it. Community is very strong and discord have 1000+ messages every day answering all questions. There a lot of weaker projects at Binance at the moment

nope
no Binance now, Devs desire Binance more than every hodler, I can tell you.
But they know it takes time.
On Telegram the big Boss said: ¨... you don´t learn to run, before learn to walk...¨ and again ¨...you don´t play playoffs, before qualification round...¨
He desire to get there, I guarantee, but at the right moment.

startsts

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:39:24 PM

nope
On Telegram the big Boss said: ¨... you don´t learn to run, before learn to walk...¨ and again ¨...you don´t play playoffs, before qualification round...¨

Well, I agree with you, if SIN appears on Binance price can jump a lot but later it can return to falling, the project needs more essential growing.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 09:49:32 PM

nope

Well, I agree with you, if SIN appears on Binance price can jump a lot but later it can return to falling, the project needs more essential growing.

This is what I like about the dev, they are taking the time and will choose the right time to list on Binance as there is no hurry for this. It also shows that this dev team isn't about pumping their coin and that they want whats best for the project and not just some pump and dump so we just need to wait and be patient and in the future we should see Sinovate listed on Binance.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
podpod

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:44:10 AM

Its more important to have a long term sustainable project and just pump and dump.
One thing is for sure, the current price is just like stealing sinovates.
Crazy people just dumping cause they wanted a pump!  now they sell and BTC is down so double loss LOL
Kodaman

Activity: 189
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:58:51 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2019, 10:26:23 AM by Kodaman

Have a great week to SIN Fans. Every dream and target will be achieved in time by the team for sure. They work very hard and from what i saw in crypto in all these years some projects can continue steady for a long time but suddenly one day things change.
We will all see this from SIN. I have my eyes on them and watching closely  Grin
SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 418
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 10:37:56 AM

https://twitter.com/Binance_Info/status/1178510570959462400

cryptotamer01

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:44:41 AM

Binance.info did not release any update for more than 3 months and now they started to publish our reports weekly.
It means we are getting their attention with our work and updates.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:31:16 PM

Its great to see SIN doing good in this depressing market situation. after 4 months of vacation from crypto world, my first day is to check the current development of SIN  Wink
startsts

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:05:12 PM

Its great to see SIN doing good in this depressing market situation. after 4 months of vacation from crypto world, my first day is to check the current development of SIN  Wink

Anyway price is dropped from 30 to 27 sat, but it's ok, we all wait for the fork with innovations it brings. I'm happy to know the devs test new wallet in testnet so we will not see any problems after release

cryptotamer01

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:45:39 PM

Welcome back bro Smiley
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:22:15 PM

Anyway price is dropped from 30 to 27 sat, but it's ok, we all wait for the fork with innovations it brings. I'm happy to know the devs test new wallet in testnet so we will not see any problems after release
When?

I can't find any news about SIN related to fork?
Does it seem that you are talking about the hard fork from SUQA to SIN? it was done last June but about for another fork, I can't find any news about this. Can you share your source so that I know when?
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:34:03 PM

I still keep a little coin and see the price is still below and now I am thinking about whether to stop mining or stop and look for other alternatives and maybe the question is there is a possibility the price will go up or the price will go down?
SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 418
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 08:53:53 PM

SINOVATE Weekly Report 23/09/2019 ~ 30/09/2019

https://sinovate.io/blog/weekly-update-10

cryptotamer01

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:28:36 PM

When?

Does it seem that you are talking about the hard fork from SUQA to SIN? it was done last June but about for another fork, I can't find any news about this. Can you share your source so that I know when?
We haven't set the block height yet but we are in testnet. Today we tested the reorg solution of 51% attack and it was a success without issues. The only thing left is the test of LWMA diff retargeting algorithm change from DGW2.
 We know it took more time than expected just like typical hardforks but this wallet includes lots of bug fixes for more stable, responsive and less resource using wallet. Improved and optimized code.
Once the final testing is done we will be able to give the exact block height this week hopefully.
podpod

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:13:43 AM

When?

We haven't set the block height yet but we are in testnet. Today we tested the reorg solution of 51% attack and it was a success without issues. The only thing left is the test of LWMA diff retargeting algorithm change from DGW2.
 We know it took more time than expected just like typical hardforks but this wallet includes lots of bug fixes for more stable, responsive and less resource using wallet. Improved and optimized code.
Once the final testing is done we will be able to give the exact block height this week hopefully.

Hard fork needs to be 100% because if its a mess then you end up with a lot of issues.

So, its best that all the devs and the team are happy that the hark fork will work out well.....

In the meantime the non-believers can sell the sinovates for cheap and we collect more Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: