Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you buy SIN for the SWAP CHALLENGE?
Yes
No
Still thinking about it
I don't like crypto
I like to not have privacy, security, and governance over my data
I missed it -_-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINOVATE (SIN) KawPow | PoS | Bitcoin 0.24.1  (Read 22083 times)
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 04:33:33 PM

I need help, I think I made a mistake updating the wallet after the hardfork. I can not send any sin from my wallet to another address. there are always 367sin added to my amount, but the transaction always breaks off. Only 2 small transfers could be made.

this is like my previous problem sorry if I'm wrong it looks like you have to send it in order first because you have to make your chain try transfer from the smallest and go up little by little and then after that it will be normal maybe you can try it and good luck
Yes it is exactly the same problem. It is the Old SUQA Coin conflict. The member reached us and we will solve his problem if his timelocked coins matured already.
https://sinovate.io/documents/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:45:34 PM

I need help, I think I made a mistake updating the wallet after the hardfork. I can not send any sin from my wallet to another address. there are always 367sin added to my amount, but the transaction always breaks off. Only 2 small transfers could be made.

this is like my previous problem sorry if I'm wrong it looks like you have to send it in order first because you have to make your chain try transfer from the smallest and go up little by little and then after that it will be normal maybe you can try it and good luck
Yes it is exactly the same problem. It is the Old SUQA Coin conflict. The member reached us and we will solve his problem if his timelocked coins matured already.
https://sinovate.io/documents/
well there is more to know about this and if the problem is the same then we have to send the coins little by little until the chain is formed and after that it will succeed in sending more

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:54:06 AM

Dvelopment going on full steam despite the alt markets tumbling
Great to be in the is project
SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 418
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 04:16:01 PM

SINOVATE(SIN) Blockchain November 2019 Financial Statement

https://sinovate.io/blog/november-2019-financial-statement/

SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 06:04:21 PM

SINOVATE(SIN) Blockchain Weekly Report 25/11/2019 ~ 02/12/2019

Thank you for the fabulous support SIN Nation

https://sinovate.io/blog/weekly-update-19/

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 12:05:46 PM

To be fair, the Developing team almost everything in this project, their effort, time and money, But the only problem is the price of SIN stay on the low land, the team should see the solution for this project, There's a lot of seller than to want to buy.
cryptotamer01

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 03:27:54 PM

To be fair, the Developing team almost everything in this project, their effort, time and money, But the only problem is the price of SIN stay on the low land, the team should see the solution for this project, There's a lot of seller than to want to buy.
Check out the discord chat for live updates.
The reason for the recent sells:
- One scammer scammed another scammer for 4.3 million coins and sold(The scammed scammer scammed SIN team last month when we were trying to help him so we can call this Karma. I know too many scam words, but it is better to understand the risks and not believe scammers.
- This exchange wallet very possibly scammer "cryptobridge" wallet, has been selling millions of coins in the last couple of days.
http://explorer.sinovate.io/address/SRCY7UAS1tepEk9sQ53Z64mHAwAGVw6vfF
- The top 2 rich wallets of 9.5 million and the top 4 rich wallets of 8.2 million already disappeared, meaning they sold too.

What does this mean for SINOVATE?
- SIN wealth distribution of wallets is one of the, if not the most, fairly distributed wallets out of all projects in the crypto space.
- Almost no whales left in the system.
- The current users get more experienced not to get scammed, and they are learning more not to believe any scammers who are pretending to be a team member.

It is very easy to make assumptions by looking at the coinmarketcap price but I suggest you dig deeper and read the SIN discord server if the daily price concerns you.
https://discord.gg/8rxutDv
You are a bounty hunter, and all you do is sell the altcoins you receive for BTC, but you must open your eyes for more to understand what is going on.
I know and remember you had a tough time understanding how Infinity Nodes work, and also you had a hard time even upgrading your wallet.
I will explain here anyways.

SIN nodes started with 645 million coins in the supply, and there are 477 million coins in the supply right now after seven months. 1125 limit of nodes is almost full, with 1069 nodes in the network.

Genesis Block September 26, 2018
Total Addresses in use: 866791
Active Addresses the last seven days: 37342
Total transactions in the SIN Blockchain: 8599770

With the Start of infinity nodes, most of the node owners were existing coin owners, so there was no high ROI and not too many new buys.
Lots of node owners sold their rewards just like you did. This also means that you and the other sellers of node rewards will not be able to make new nodes without buying new coins in June 2020 when new node space opens again. The high ROI will bring new node owners, and all the new node owners must buy new coins to make new Infinity Nodes.

This not sophisticated talk about price is only for you because you talk about daily price. I hope you will talk about the opposite when you see more buys than sells in june 2020 and beyond.

My last sentence is for everyone who wants to find out essential information about blockchain and the buidlers(builders) who bring innovations to crypto space to further help grow the blockchain.

Please join the SINOVATE discord server for a more sophisticated talk if you want to hear about our upcoming implementation of the use-cases starting with I.D.S. Incorruptible Data Storage Step-1.
Step-1 will bring encrypted text messaging, Blockchain E-Mail.
john1010

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 04:01:43 PM

- One scammer scammed another scammer for 4.3 million coins and sold(The scammed scammer scammed SIN team last month when we were trying to help him so we can call this Karma. I know too many scam words, but it is better to understand the risks and not believe scammers.
- This exchange wallet very possibly scammer "cryptobridge" wallet, has been selling millions of coins in the last couple of days.
- The top 2 rich wallets of 9.5 million and the top 4 rich wallets of 8.2 million already disappeared, meaning they sold too.

- SIN wealth distribution of wallets is one of the, if not the most, fairly distributed wallets out of all projects in the crypto space.
- The current users get more experienced not to get scammed, and they are learning more not to believe any scammers who are pretending to be a team member.

It is very easy to make assumptions by looking at the coinmarketcap price but I suggest you dig deeper and read the SIN discord server if the daily price concerns you.
You are a bounty hunter, and all you do is sell the altcoins you receive for BTC, but you must open your eyes for more to understand what is going on.
I know and remember you had a tough time understanding how Infinity Nodes work, and also you had a hard time even upgrading your wallet.

SIN nodes started with 645 million coins in the supply, and there are 477 million coins in the supply right now after seven months. 1125 limit of nodes is almost full, with 1069 nodes in the network.

With the Start of infinity nodes, most of the node owners were existing coin owners, so there was no high ROI and not too many new buys.
Lots of node owners sold their rewards just like you did. This also means that you and the other sellers of node rewards will not be able to make new nodes without buying new coins in June 2020 when new node space opens again. The high ROI will bring new node owners, and all the new node owners must buy new coins to make new Infinity Nodes.

This not sophisticated talk about price is only for you because you talk about daily price. I hope you will talk about the opposite when you see more buys than sells in june 2020 and beyond.

My last sentence is for everyone who wants to find out essential information about blockchain and the buidlers(builders) who bring innovations to crypto space to further help grow the blockchain.

Please join the SINOVATE discord server for a more sophisticated talk if you want to hear about our upcoming implementation of the use-cases starting with I.D.S. Incorruptible Data Storage Step-1.

Yeah im updated with this project, I've been here since it was started, but despite of all the efforts of the developer of SIN they didn't hit the better price for this coin, I also saw that this project has all the potential, but SIN is now reaching 1 year, but our expectation to the price doesn't yet meet, instead of getting high it's now dipping the ground, Again Despite of ALL THE EFFORTS WHY?
SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 04:55:55 PM

SINOVATE(SIN) Blockchain November 2019 Monthly Report

https://sinovate.io/blog/sinovate-monthly-report-2/

cryptotamer01

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 05:07:43 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2019, 05:58:26 PM by cryptotamer01

Yeah im updated with this project, I've been here since it was started, but despite of all the efforts of the developer of SIN they didn't hit the better price for this coin, I also saw that this project has all the potential, but SIN is now reaching 1 year, but our expectation to the price doesn't yet meet, instead of getting high it's now dipping the ground, Again Despite of ALL THE EFFORTS WHY?
You did not read anything i posted up? Do you want me to copy and paste it again?
I don't think you can understand though.
When you were getting paid without any effort everything was good of course back in the old days. Maybe you forgot but i never forget anything.
You are not updated with SIN and you don't even understand what you read. You are a typical bounty hunter and there is no free SIN for your kind anymore.
SINOVATE project needs to get rid of from people like you. Your Infinity node is from our payment that you received for free but it was our fault to pay you back then.

A smart person would say, even if the price is low how can you guys work hard like this with full determination but again, a smart person would say that Wink
Kodaman

Activity: 189
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 06:59:14 AM

You did not read anything i posted up? Do you want me to copy and paste it again?
I don't think you can understand though.
When you were getting paid without any effort everything was good of course back in the old days. Maybe you forgot but i never forget anything.
You are not updated with SIN and you don't even understand what you read. You are a typical bounty hunter and there is no free SIN for your kind anymore.
SINOVATE project needs to get rid of from people like you. Your Infinity node is from our payment that you received for free but it was our fault to pay you back then.

A smart person would say, even if the price is low how can you guys work hard like this with full determination but again, a smart person would say that Wink

His signature is proving that he sells all his coins to get more BTC and moans here that the price is decreasing.
Don't mind them, bounty hunters. They will disappear from the crypto era, just like the incompetent projects and inefficient exchanges.
What you do today is what you will become in the future. Keep working like this, and you will get the benefits.
podpod

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 07:00:19 AM

Alexa rank 868 173!!!
Thats impressive.  Sinovate is fairly new and already a decent rank.
Growing daily
Kodaman

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 07:17:41 AM

Alexa rank 868 173!!!
Thats impressive.  Sinovate is fairly new and already a decent rank.
Growing daily

60.000 monthly visitors are more than most of the exchanges lol...
https://hypestat.com/info/sinovate.io
Censed

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 07:30:50 AM

SINOVATE without a doubt is one of the best projects of the moment many people talk about the price but if you look more closely at the graphics and seeing that it offers us a passive income in case of mounting an "Infinity Node" and considering the current ROI really has a good price however it is still at a very early stage and is doing an excellent job  Wink

Answering the question both exchanges are known which is good for SIN but it would be better to wait for something more bigger

john1010

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 09:56:33 AM

His signature is proving that he sells all his coins to get more BTC and moans here that the price is decreasing.
Don't mind them, bounty hunters. They will disappear from the crypto era, just like the incompetent projects and inefficient exchanges.
What you do today is what you will become in the future. Keep working like this, and you will get the benefits.

Is there a problem doing bounties? Did you know that without us, every single project of this forum can never be boost and getting some attention from potential buyers and traders here? Bounty is only a privilege to our rank, and also SINOVATE never get any attention without the signature of every high rank members here, because most of the serious traders and buyers here only trust with US. you need to insert it in your brain dude.  
Kodaman

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:47:17 PM

Bounty hunter started to make FUD and SPAM from fake newbie accounts. LOL.
You can only increase the visibility of this thread. Go on and continue. We are all hear to protect this wonderful project and team Smiley
Just hit on the ignore button near his profile hehehe.
cryptotamer01

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:53:50 PM

Bounty hunter started to make FUD and SPAM from fake newbie accounts. LOL.
You can only increase the visibility of this thread. Go on and continue. We are all hear to protect this wonderful project and team Smiley
Just hit on the ignore button near his profile hehehe.
Let them boost our thread mate. Their actions prove how right we are. All we do is work and bring new development to the crypto space and these kind of people can not stop us. We have seen their kind before and we continued our quest.
SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 01:24:52 PM

We are going to have a new SIN Core wallet for test before we release it officially.
Please join the SINOVATE discord server and give your feedback.
https://discord.gg/uNZdnwj

Cryptowayne2017

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:30:56 PM

Got into Sinovate a few months back, really wish I got involved a long time ago. I am like most people that always look at the price before anything else but you have to check out their Discord to see the work that is been done behind the scenes. For me this is excellent to see. I know that my investment is safe as the hard work is going on in the background.

Read the whitepaper and when you are finished read it again and you will start to understand what they are going to do. With new technology there is always a phase where things don't look good from the outside but again this is where I say get into their Discord and understand what is happening on a daily basis and this will ease any concerns you may have.

So people will say the price is so low! Hell Bitcoin price is even low if you bought in at $15K Cry

If you have doubts then get into the Discord and ask the questions and see the updates (p.s Cryplander will answer any question you have which is a massive plus for me anyway)

Step 1: Read the whitepaper
Step 2: Read it again
Step 3: Get into Sinovate Discord
Step 4: Ask the questions.
Step 5: Finally realize what Sinovate WILL achieve

Now I am off to buy more SINOVATE thanks for reading and have a great day  Smiley Wink  
podpod

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:47:15 PM

We are going to have a new SIN Core wallet for test before we release it officially.
Please join the SINOVATE discord server and give your feedback.
https://discord.gg/uNZdnwj

Is this because you guys are getting ready for the IDS?
Or will this not be mandatory wallet upgrade?

Your wallet syncs very fast already by the way.  Is this going to be even faster?!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: