Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain in education system?  (Read 742 times)
Mr Zet (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:56:04 PM

Currently there are more and more ideas for blockchain implementation in everyday live. I've read on BlockChain24.co about some of such usages in case of education system (here you have full article if someone want to check it). What do you think about it? Personally, I would be very happy if blockchain tech will make education more effective. But I'm afraid whole education system isn't ready for it.
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:04:55 PM

I am also very happy if the blockchain is implemented in the education system because it will develop faster in the community because the students are born from different environments, I don't see their readiness, it's just that they themselves haven't started.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 03:29:10 PM
Merited by tk808 (2)

if Blockchain is integrated into the educational system it will be a great push towards mass adoption . as important as education is , there are a lot of aspects that needs to be decentralized in order to strengthen the educational system . so i am looking forward to seeing this implementation in the nearest future.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:37:05 PM

There are many education systems with blockchain integration. Among the ones I remember, Tutellus was an already working video education platform where presenters put on their video courses while students paid to watch. With integration of Blockchain, they are now doing all the rewarding through blockchain. With two different tokens, they are rewarding both the presenters and the students.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:41:44 PM

But I'm afraid whole education system isn't ready for it.
Don't be afraid, a new technology can't be adopted so quick to the extent that we want all people to know about it. Adoption takes time and let time pass by because many are looking into it right now.

The very thing that we can do now is to spread the information about blockchain technology and it's attachment to cryptocurrencies. That's all we can do now, as a supporter of it of course we'll tell on how it became convenient to us being applied to crypto's.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:46:24 PM

Blockchain in education sounds awesome, but the few projects I've seen in the past have not delivered what was expected. Examples like Bitdegree, EDU, haven't met their targets on roadmap.  We always see more of projects with hype and good white paper, but no good product to back it up.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:30:15 PM

I think blockchain can be used in the education system. It is possible to keep records of diplomas on the blockchain. This will help to combat the mazhatiatsiyah associated with it. In some countries this is a big problem.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:31:25 PM

Of course it will be a good solution. But our educational system is far from ideal. Therefore must first develop it.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:01:28 PM

That’s why blockchain is considered one of the best invention of the century, its capabilities and applications is almost limitless. Even we are not aware of it technology changes comes unnoticed and these changes just come as a surprise no wonder 5 to 10 years blockchain will become more popular than we can imagine.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 07:09:27 PM

Will be very good if will be implemented on education system, will make the work more easier and i think it should be implemented on all domains where can be used to simplify the work and get easy access to data saved.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:15:29 AM

I think this is a great news. It is good to all of us specially for the newbies they need to enhace their knowledge about crpto industry. But I think crypto industry will need to be ready and prepared when the educated people about crypto and it's function because people are need to understand well the message that we are saying.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:25:01 AM

Education is the key to make positive awareness among the people and it will unite the people across the globe for a good cause. I think blockchain is fitted everywhere. And obviously, it will do wonder in the sector of education. There are a highest percentage of the people who are still out of the reach of education. So lets integrate blockchain in education to help those falling out of education.

mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:44:58 AM

I work in the education system and I think that blockchain in this area is simply necessary, but as you correctly noted, not everyone is ready for such changes. But I am glad that developments in this direction are already underway.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:51:47 AM

Currently there are more and more ideas for blockchain implementation in everyday live. I've read on BlockChain24.co about some of such usages in case of education system (here you have full article if someone want to check it). What do you think about it? Personally, I would be very happy if blockchain tech will make education more effective. But I'm afraid whole education system isn't ready for it.

Actually some are already implemented in some countries including subjects and course that related into blockchain. But the problem here is blockchain continously improving and we dont have a single thread that will follow to its objective. Many blockchains have different purpose and different technicalities which will be hard to impart and share to newly breed crypto enthusiasts.

But having an educational knowledge even with small part can help to grasp what is this cryptocurrency and how does it helps in the real application on the outside world.
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:39:03 AM

When it is applied to the education system, its effects seem to be easier to understand and closer to those who have little understanding of technology. That will be a big step
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:42:53 AM

Blockchain technology and crypto will soon be taught at some universities. currently no one can have enough experience to teach students and that is why this subject has not been popular. It will appear soon in the future and the crypto market will be likened to how people avoid the recession of the economy.  Grin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 03:51:53 AM

Soon the educational part of blockchain will be the next aim to achieve as same as internet in those days, where every one want to learn about the software and hardware in computer and here we come again in blockchain technology and way much more on how to develop it and make it more lively in our educational system which I believe will soon be part and body of our society.

Every investors will like to know how it can be apply to their daily investment and other activities in their live just as internet is much useful to every one now.
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:06:58 AM

This will be great news overall to the crypto community. Blockchain has so many use cases and I always find the technology very fascinating. From the entertainment space such as gambling, digital collectibles, healthcare, payments, etc. Its finally great to see it being implemented in the education industry. Imagine blockchain being utilized and at the same time being thought in schools. That's gonna push us towards mass adoption and inspire kids to get into crypto. Who knows, we might see the next Vitalik there.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:23:14 AM

I am also happy if it really will happen, because blockchain is the technology of the future, and is very good if applied in the world of education
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:15:59 AM

It should first be included discretely to be studied by the college computer science and information technology students first, then if they have enough knowledge about the matter, then they can successfully think of ideas where blockchain technology can be applied to the lower curriculum.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: