Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain in education system?  (Read 742 times)
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:22:49 PM

Currently there are more and more ideas for blockchain implementation in everyday live. I've read on BlockChain24.co about some of such usages in case of education system (here you have full article if someone want to check it). What do you think about it? Personally, I would be very happy if blockchain tech will make education more effective. But I'm afraid whole education system isn't ready for it.
Blockchain really should be put into education from now on. I think it really helps the economy in the future. as you see, now the salary of blockchain engineers and for other small jobs is very high. There are many people who want to operate in the crypto market and it makes human life go up.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:40:18 PM

teaching about the blockchain system must be learned earlier since mid school, early blockchain system learning will make  the next generation blockchain understanding much better than today. early recognition will provide broad understanding and application in the future.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:44:30 PM

I really love solution from Coinbase Earn. There are listed only few alternative cryptocurrencies. But you will learn more about these cryptocurrencies and after you complete the course you will get sme free coins, amazing for massive adoption!

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:27:46 PM

Currently there are more and more ideas for blockchain implementation in everyday live. I've read on BlockChain24.co about some of such usages in case of education system (here you have full article if someone want to check it). What do you think about it? Personally, I would be very happy if blockchain tech will make education more effective. But I'm afraid whole education system isn't ready for it.
Its a good idea since blockchain can be useful in our everyday lives and i believe education is one of them. If we just consider and give an ample time to explore and develop more the application of blockchain in real world, im sure we can change the world beyond our limits. 
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:33:54 PM

Blockchain is a technology that is very useful and can be used for any platform including the education system platform. If indeed this blockchain will be applied on the education system platform, I am sure that the education system can develop well. The education system which is based on the blockchain allows the exchange of educational systems from various parts of the world so that we can know the development of the education system from any country other than that, educational programs are easier to be known by the public and the development of technology is developing faster to anywhere in the world.

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:38:34 PM

I think that it’s not necessary to relate to blockchain technology with fanaticism and apply it in all areas, but placing diplomas and certificates on blockchain platforms is a good idea.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:06:27 PM

Well, based on characteristics of Blockchain technology which is flexible on different applications that offers high security and transparency, I think if we really need to improve the educational system then Blockchain technology is the best thing to implement.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:00:30 AM

AFAIK, there are already a lot of schools that are teaching blockchain, in our country, IIRC, there's at least one school who adds blockchain teaching in their curriculum. That is a sign of adoption, people learning because the demand for job in blockchain is getting bigger.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:06:50 AM

There are schools right now (some are sponsored by NEM) that added the study of blockchain technology into their curriculum. It would be nice if they can apply it also into their system.

as important as education is , there are a lot of aspects that needs to be decentralized in order to strengthen the educational system.
May I know what specific aspects in the educational system that needs to be decentralized?

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 340

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:16:18 AM

There are schools right now (some are sponsored by NEM) that added the study of blockchain technology into their curriculum. It would be nice if they can apply it also into their system.

as important as education is , there are a lot of aspects that needs to be decentralized in order to strengthen the educational system.
May I know what specific aspects in the educational system that needs to be decentralized?

Huge market adoption is mostly that close and being a part of school curriculum will give a big help for young minds will fully understand the purpose of this.  The doubts will drive out and the curiosity will follow.  
It is the under study of some schools and it for sure one of these days will see it become one of the major subject in college.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:21:03 PM

Yes, that will be really good, but like you said the education system is not yet read for it. The reason in my own understanding is that the education works with the government right? And the government or rather most government are yet to fully accept blockchain.
But one thing I know is that, time will tell soon as they will be left with no choice than to Implement it.

CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:30:43 PM

Well, this will be a good news if there is blockchain in education system. Blockchain will be more famous and it will be more easy to implement it in the future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:33:08 PM

I will be very happy if that will be implemented in every school.
Though it should not be taught to much younger kids. we should start the lesson with the secondary level students.
Blockchain will be the technology of the future! So it must be share to all the people of the world.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:38:20 PM

Well, this will be a good news if there is blockchain in education system. Blockchain will be more famous and it will be more easy to implement it in the future.
You mean blockchain subject ? There is already a course in which you can learn blockchain but its mainly avaialble online or on online schools  though there are some local schools that teaches blockchain education  . There are also conferences that tackles the importantce and use of blockchain but they are rare . Blokchain can also be used in schools or on education system so that the data can be safely stored better than hard disk and local storage files .
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:46:39 PM

sure, blockchain system is really good concept and the next technology will aply it.
i believe sommeday blockchain will use in hospital, bank and other industrial place.
we more closer to the future.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:58:36 PM

Blockchain is used for  limited areas in real life, the blokcchain related education should cover the required areas of banking, transport and more sectors. Educating the people from different professions will lead to more crypto friendly ecosystem. Anyway, it takes time for mass adoption by all means.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:11:27 PM

Its indeed good to see that there are courses on blockchain technology to educate people on how the technology works. Its good for the younger generation because they will learn more about blockchain and its usefulness.

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:43:49 PM

Blockchains being Implemented into the education system will really be a good one, as it will make it possible for people to really understand what it is all about while overlooking the bad things said about it.
The world is evolving everyday and one day it will surly happen.

delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 05:22:49 PM

That sounds good for the newbie to know more about the system of blockchain. I will also check it the website later, your reference is so great for me. And this is also could be implemented in the college lesson of economy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:52:11 PM

Blockchain in the education system is really a wonderful idea. There is a saying "knowledge is power" so I believe with people getting to have the right knowledge about blockchain it will contribute a lot to the advancement of this space. Also, it will help equip people for the future possibilities that is bound to come.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: