Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hhampuz embezzling signature campaign funds from BestMixer  (Read 14647 times)
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:53:42 PM

This is the reason he needs to step in here and explain without listening Lauda. I don't think listening Lauda is bringing anything good for him except not to anger her theory.
The latest prove: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148016.0

I have no obligation against Hhampuz, from my account (this is an alt if you are not aware) we have exchanged some good words in the past. I know/believe he is a gentleman.

Although I am sure this matter doesn't really rise to this gravity, a government is party to this matter.... If it were me, I'd be leery to discuss anything involved in this matter even face to face in my own home. Much less, on the open forum for all eyes to see and eventually be able to Google.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:56:14 PM

This is the reason he needs to step in here and explain without listening Lauda. I don't think listening Lauda is bringing anything good for him except not to anger her theory.
The latest prove: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148016.0

I have no obligation against Hhampuz, from my account (this is an alt if you are not aware) we have exchanged some good words in the past. I know/believe he is a gentleman.

I take it by these meme that you believe anything hhampuz says will damage his reputation.

If the above is true, you must believe he is guilty. Yes?
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:07:57 AM

No, I am not compelled by the evidence that you presented at this time.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:41:35 AM

So, you must then disagree with my statement that any statement he makes on the matter would damage his reputation.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:04:53 AM

So, you must then disagree with my statement that any statement he makes on the matter would damage his reputation.

Maybe it would and maybe it wouldn't. Perhaps this is a question you should ask a Magic 8 ball. The answer you would get from it would probably be just as accurate.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 05:26:08 AM
Merited by petahasher (2), Slow death (1)

QS, you’re a real piece of shit. How the mighty have fallen hey. You used to be one of the most respected people on the forum. You’ve turned into a scheming, revenge seeking snake.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
I personally really don't like Quickseller, but the only difference between what he is doing and what the untouchable priest class of the DT is doing is that they have a bunch of yes men around them to make their witch hunts look more reasonable and valid. You people allowed this environment to be created, now it is being turned back at you and now everyone has to live under this constant environment of suspicion, accusation, and reporting as if we are in our own little digital recreation of East Germany. Furthermore the willingness to punitively punish people means those "outcast" really have no incentive to cooperate with anyone after their reputations are shattered now do they? The benevolent bitoverlords only have themselves to blame for this environment.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:53:20 AM

Probably not. However, when any government is involved, it is best to take as much steps as possible to distance yourself from the situation and to keep as quiet as possible.
Hell yeah--I'm not sure how bad I'd be freaking out if I were Hhampuz and I'd been working for a company that had just been shut down by the government (even though it's probably not his government).  However, I also don't know how vigorously the authorities would pursue a campaign manager, but if they're looking for every penny to be accounted for they might want to know where the leftover funds from the campaign went.  Who knows?

Perhaps Hhampuz made every attempt to communicate with the BestMixer team here on the forum for tractability, but having the Feds knock on your door changes things.  Maybe they moved communication to an encrypted texting service, we don't know.  I don't know, and you don't know.  All we can do is speculate. 
Yeah, the only one who can provide the truth is Hhampuz, and it's so far not clear whether he's going to comment on this.  I think it would be good if he did, but there may be reasons why he won't or can't.  And as much as I don't like Quickseller, I don't think he's wrong for bringing attention to this.  If this was something jamalaezaz or Quickseller did, I'm very sure there wouldn't be such a fuss if the same evidence was presented.

How long before Chipmixer is shut down too? Oh wait....
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 06:12:54 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 11:22:20 AM by Lauda

I mean how far we have to go to have these clear that Lauda is threatening other DTs not to talk against her or they will be destroyed.
Which is yet another lie, and you wonder why I tagged you, baboon? Come up with another account, I'll be faster next time. We're back to this:

Nobody cares when a SCAMMER like you accusses him. He will not respond.

A morning  in the life of quickseller..........

Wake up, its 4 am but I need to be up to deal with all my Pajeet clients and make mad satoshi from flipping accounts., Mums basement is really cold at this time of the morning, so I don my fedora, comb my neckbeard, check my sword is nice and sharp.. got to look after your sword when you are a neckbeard account farmer like me, you never know when you may need to defend yourself.

Now on to the ritual act I must perform every day, down on my knees I pull out my holy grail.. the cat picture that I imagine is Lauda, so down go my leather pants as I furiously have my 1st Lauda wank of the day.. I may not have much to work with being blessed with a micropeen, but the thumb and index finger duo does me. so I work it hard - micro peen grows to 1 1/2 inches as I ejaculate into my special cup (i'll save that to drink later, it will give me super troll strength)

Now I rise, check my beard and fedora again, then Boot up my Pentium 4 machine and shitpost away on 1256 alt accounts, get bounty collecting.. all those satoshi's add up. I do 2 deals for 20 member accounts each to Pajeet and Pajeeta, fuck theymos and his forum for removing me from DT.. I could of been the best I could of been like Blazed, but ill just take it out on Lauda later.
Pajeeta comes back and moans at me due to 7 of the accounts being tied together by timelord, oh shit thats 3 months of work down the drain again.. better get ready to rage at Lauda.

Take a break from account grinding, better go and check on mum make sure she  has enough chicken tendies in for me today..
This explains everything.

All I'm saying is that it's still a valid accusation, and it should be responded to.
I don't have the Cat Queen's powers to prevent Hhampuz from responding, but if he does - this won't end anyway, so he might as well not bother. We've had these bullshit accusations (the "pill addiction" is a classic) that just devolve into all sorts of nonsense even though there are no facts to support them. Quickseller is not grounded in facts or truth, he can make any shit up, and for any honest person such as Hhampuz to debate with him is always a losing proposition.
With all that proof, I'd have been in rehab all this time. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:59:16 PM

Lauda thinks he can defend Hhampuz from having to respond by countering any negative rating he receives, and I would be unsurprised to see others do this too. Any countered rating will not change the underlying facts, which speak for themselves.
I hereby also forbid Hhampuz to respond. How about that? What will you do now? Roll Eyes
This would be evidence that hhampuz is little more than a puppet of yours, which has been evident as of recently.
Which is wrong again. He can choose to either indulge you and anger me, or not indulge you and not anger me. What would anyone sane do? I told you I can shut this down from many angles.

Regardless of the underlying reason why Hhampuz does not respond, the facts continue speaking for themselves.
There are no facts here.

You should expect to receive some negative trust in the near future (not by me). This is the unfortunate reality of not siding with a particular group of people.
This is also a lie, but petahasher doesn't seem to care about that. If he isn't shady like recent revelations about certain users show, he has nothing to worry about. Nowadays you sound like a corrupt cop trying to protect corrupt politicians.

Read my post above, brushing off accusations because the accuser is not trustworthy is a dangerous and damaging mindset.
I won't allow the accused to respond, that's how much I care about your virtue-signalling mindset, and obviously quickseller's scamming mindset.

If anyone was doubting lauda is out of control on this board this is clear evidence.

Why are people scared of this piece of shit? tell him to fuck off ffs.

So there is compelling evidence that suggests theft that person would be called to explain or given red generally. However because it is one of laudas "pals" or perhaps even one of laudas alts. He gets to say if anyone gives hhampuz red he will counter it and even asking Hhampuz to explain will ANGER HIM?

What is this dirty bunch of rats doing in DT.

We need to remember who the main supporters of this bunch are so when they go down we make sure their supporters are finished here for good too. Yes suchmoon, bones, the pharmacist , new anon, etc.

Hhampuz should just be transparent as we have been telling him recently. If he had good reason then fair enough.

The most worrying thing about this all is not even this issue with hhampuz it is the observable instance of lauda pushing all dts about and acting like his ANGER is something everyone needs we scared about. Theymos needs to remove this individual and his core supporters asap. This has implications for the entire board.

How does lauda get to claim he will shut this down "TRY ME" - is theymos sitting back letting people intimidate other DT's with this kind of language?  TRY ME WHAT?  this weaponizing of red trust has destroyed this board.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:07:12 AM

Maybe it would and maybe it wouldn't. Perhaps this is a question you should ask a Magic 8 ball. The answer you would get from it would probably be just as accurate.
If Hhampuz's response is that he is following instructions from BestMixer to the "t", I cannot image his reputation taking any kind of hit. On the other hand, if hhampuz is doing something he shouldn't be doing including obfuscating where he is holding someone else's money without an explicit request from the person to do this, or taking the money for his own personal use, as I believe he is doing, then yes his reputation would be harmed.

I don't see any legitimate reason why Hhampuz would need to obfuscate where he is holding someone else's money.

I do see that the BitBlender campaign closed down yesterday and they posed that Hhampuz returned the excess money, but the BitBlender operators are also did not just have their business seized
Thank you very much Campaign Manager Hhampuz!

Everyone should have been paid and Hhampuz sent me the remaining coins.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 09:09:19 AM

I don't see any legitimate reason why Hhampuz would need to obfuscate where he is holding someone else's money.
That's none of your concern.

Nobody cares when a SCAMMER like you accusses him. He will not respond.
A morning  in the life of quickseller..........

Wake up, its 4 am but I need to be up to deal with all my Pajeet clients and make mad satoshi from flipping accounts., Mums basement is really cold at this time of the morning, so I don my fedora, comb my neckbeard, check my sword is nice and sharp.. got to look after your sword when you are a neckbeard account farmer like me, you never know when you may need to defend yourself.

Now on to the ritual act I must perform every day, down on my knees I pull out my holy grail.. the cat picture that I imagine is Lauda, so down go my leather pants as I furiously have my 1st Lauda wank of the day.. I may not have much to work with being blessed with a micropeen, but the thumb and index finger duo does me. so I work it hard - micro peen grows to 1 1/2 inches as I ejaculate into my special cup (i'll save that to drink later, it will give me super troll strength)

Now I rise, check my beard and fedora again, then Boot up my Pentium 4 machine and shitpost away on 1256 alt accounts, get bounty collecting.. all those satoshi's add up. I do 2 deals for 20 member accounts each to Pajeet and Pajeeta, fuck theymos and his forum for removing me from DT.. I could of been the best I could of been like Blazed, but ill just take it out on Lauda later.
Pajeeta comes back and moans at me due to 7 of the accounts being tied together by timelord, oh shit thats 3 months of work down the drain again.. better get ready to rage at Lauda.

Take a break from account grinding, better go and check on mum make sure she  has enough chicken tendies in for me today..

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 01:36:37 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2019, 01:51:42 PM by Royse777

I do see that the BitBlender campaign closed down yesterday and they posed that Hhampuz returned the excess money, but the BitBlender operators are also did not just have their business seized

In this case, isn't it time to lock this topic without allowing further mess? Thank you.

Thanks bones261

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:46:14 PM

In this case, isn't it time to lock this topic without allowing further mess? Thank you.

Unfortunately, that was validation from BitBlender and not BestMixer. Therefore, I am sure that Quickseller will continue to milk this cow for all that it is worth. Unfortunately, this cow is actually a bunch of bull.  Cheesy
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 01:49:10 PM

Unfortunately, that was validation from BitBlender and not BestMixer. Therefore, I am sure that Quickseller will continue to milk this cow for all that it is worth. Unfortunately, this cow is actually a bunch of bull.  Cheesy
LOL
This excitement of becoming a faketoshi must be driving me crazy :-P

My apology to everyone here :-D

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:00:58 PM

Unfortunately, that was validation from BitBlender and not BestMixer. Therefore, I am sure that Quickseller will continue to milk this cow for all that it is worth. Unfortunately, this cow is actually a bunch of bull.  Cheesy

If BestMixer has received its money it is owed, I would ask why Hhampuz has not asked them to publicly acknowledge the receipt of the money.

I would also note that if Hhampuz is fired by his clients, you stand to lose income as you are being paid by his clients via Hhampuz and they may not decide to continue advertising.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:35:07 PM

BestMixer is owed, and has not been paid.

TL;DR

Instead of feeding the Trolls the question that hasn't been asked is

Dear Quickseller, is BestMixer a project that you are associated with either as an employee, or, as owner/co-owner of?

bones261
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:35:47 PM

If BestMixer has received its money it is owed, I would ask why Hhampuz has not asked them to publicly acknowledge the receipt of the money.

I would also note that if Hhampuz is fired by his clients, you stand to lose income as you are being paid by his clients via Hhampuz and they may not decide to continue advertising.

That sounds like a great idea for BestMixer.  Roll Eyes When they have a money laundering rap and the Dutch government already seized their servers, they definitely should acknowledge on a public forum that there is 0.5 BTC more that the Dutch government should be looking for to seize. NOT!
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:22:28 PM

That sounds like a great idea for BestMixer.  Roll Eyes When they have a money laundering rap and the Dutch government already seized their servers, they definitely should acknowledge on a public forum that there is 0.5 BTC more that the Dutch government should be looking for to seize. NOT!
Well the fact that there was 0.5 btc owned by them was already public, as they could have looked the same place I did. If the Dutch government for some reason was unaware of the bitcoin, this thread has made them aware.

In light of the above, BestMixer confirming receipt of the money they are owed will not leak any information to the government. As such there is no reason for them to not confirm this....unless it is not true.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6832

Cashback 15%

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:48:41 PM

How long before Chipmixer is shut down too? Oh wait....
I'm assuming you're referring to something about me being in the Chipmixer campaign, but I don't know exactly what you're saying here.  Care to elaborate if it isn't too off-topic?

That sounds like a great idea for BestMixer.  Roll Eyes When they have a money laundering rap and the Dutch government already seized their servers, they definitely should acknowledge on a public forum that there is 0.5 BTC more that the Dutch government should be looking for to seize. NOT!
I definitely see your point and I agree with it.  That would be crazy on BestMixer's part to do that. 

Has Hhampuz actually addressed QS's question?  Just curious, and I know Hhampuz is not obligated to answer it.  There's probably a lot going on behind the scenes with this situation that the involved parties don't want to disclose.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:54:26 PM

Quote from: TP
Has Hhampuz actually addressed QS's question?
No. he has not commented in any way. He is also ignoring criticism by others in his reputation thread, that one person compared to him putting his fingers in his ears.

Also BestMixer has not logged in and Hhampuz has confirmed he has no out of forum communication channels with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: