Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Delta Exchange - Modern Service for Accessing e-Currency  (Read 835 times)
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:42:19 PM

I would also like to discuss the relevance of the creation of this platform. There are now a sufficient number of cryptocurrency exchanges, so I would like to begin by clarifying what problems this particular exchange solves, except for the security issue and, of course, a single solution that would advance the cryptocurrency industry even further.
I think that everything comes from the fact that there is some intrigue concerning investments in cryptocurrency. It is also a questionable storage of cryptocurrency on the stock exchange, operations with direct cash flows and other factors. Note that I did not even say that this process as a whole is quite complex and incomprehensible for many people.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:49:44 PM

I would also like to discuss the relevance of the creation of this platform. There are now a sufficient number of cryptocurrency exchanges, so I would like to begin by clarifying what problems this particular exchange solves, except for the security issue and, of course, a single solution that would advance the cryptocurrency industry even further.
I think that everything comes from the fact that there is some intrigue concerning investments in cryptocurrency. It is also a questionable storage of cryptocurrency on the stock exchange, operations with direct cash flows and other factors. Note that I did not even say that this process as a whole is quite complex and incomprehensible for many people.
in fact, expanding the horizon through the study of cryptocurrency is really quite a burdensome process. Navigating the complex world of virtual digital money takes a lot of time, and besides, not everyone can be an investor. It is a fact. Do you agree with me?
stoner6626

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:58:26 PM

in fact, expanding the horizon through the study of cryptocurrency is really quite a burdensome process. Navigating the complex world of virtual digital money takes a lot of time, and besides, not everyone can be an investor. It is a fact. Do you agree with me?
yes, I agree with you, however, there are some problems in this area. For example, due to inconsistencies, liquidity, merger and arbitration. This occurs from the moment when the investor decides to buy and sell the currency. The specific problem is that when the investor is still a novice, he creates some stumbling blocks on the exchange for other investors.
Vrneth

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:54:08 PM

So, another centralized exchange. What's the benefit of using Delta over the likes of binance and similar exchanges?
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:14:27 PM

Hello! How do you assess the prospects for the development of the cryptocurrency industry? How much has it grown and are all of these exchanges and digital coins really a success?
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:20:02 PM

Hello! How do you assess the prospects for the development of the cryptocurrency industry? How much has it grown and are all of these exchanges and digital coins really a success?
my friend, cryptocurrency is currently a fairly large financial mechanism, and the industry itself has tremendous growth. The developers themselves say that it has grown compared with the data for 2010. Let me remind you that Bitcoin was coined and launched in 2008.
geokilla

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:26:03 PM

my friend, cryptocurrency is currently a fairly large financial mechanism, and the industry itself has tremendous growth. The developers themselves say that it has grown compared with the data for 2010. Let me remind you that Bitcoin was coined and launched in 2008.
yes, a lot of time has passed since that moment. But there were many other coins and exchanges. However, I heard that approximately 24 million people own Bitcoin wallets. This is a decent figure, it can be compared with the population of a small state.
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:31:13 PM

it is also worth noting that the number of active users of the platforms is also constantly growing. These are not necessarily traders or investors. It may just be crypto enthusiasts who try their hand at this complicated mechanism. Along with this, prices in terms of money are also rising.

geokilla

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:36:16 PM

it is also worth noting that the number of active users of the platforms is also constantly growing. These are not necessarily traders or investors. It may just be crypto enthusiasts who try their hand at this complicated mechanism. Along with this, prices in terms of money are also rising.
yes, but not every mechanism works perfectly. For example, current problems of exchanges include long cancellations, non-existent documentation and, even worse, blocked funds due to two-factor authentication. In order to objectively assess the quality of such platforms, experience is needed.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:41:14 PM

yes, but not every mechanism works perfectly. For example, current problems of exchanges include long cancellations, non-existent documentation and, even worse, blocked funds due to two-factor authentication. In order to objectively assess the quality of such platforms, experience is needed.
yes, I do not argue. It is also weak international support. But we talked about this above, and I am glad that DeltaExchange provides completely different conditions in this regard. In general, there is something to work on, so let's hope for a positive outcome and the success of this platform.

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:46:06 PM

success is undoubtedly guaranteed, not for nothing, having created this exchange only last year, it won the trust of many investors and traders who, without fear for their money, participate and are part of this community. It is also worth noting the professionalism of the developers: they accurately see the problems that need to be solved. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
stoner6626

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:51:31 PM

success is undoubtedly guaranteed, not for nothing, having created this exchange only last year, it won the trust of many investors and traders who, without fear for their money, participate and are part of this community. It is also worth noting the professionalism of the developers: they accurately see the problems that need to be solved. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
you know, I know a little about programming. And I heard from a friend that there is a fairly high level of security. How secure are the servers for the safest trading? Tell me. Huh
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:56:07 PM

you know, I know a little about programming. And I heard from a friend that there is a fairly high level of security. How secure are the servers for the safest trading? Tell me. Huh
as far as I know, it uses the SSL protocol, which just guarantees the encrypted data that is transmitted between the web server and the browser. But, unfortunately, this is the only thing I know about it, so you had better ask the developers about it. I am sure they will not refuse you.
geokilla

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:01:30 PM

I would also like to add to the factor of a secure platform also Anti DDOS is a service that prevents from attempts to make an online service inaccessible to users. Have you heard anything about it? There is little information about this in white paper, but even a small amount of information gives an idea of ​​how this exchange works.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:07:05 PM

I would also like to add to the factor of a secure platform also Anti DDOS is a service that prevents from attempts to make an online service inaccessible to users. Have you heard anything about it? There is little information about this in white paper, but even a small amount of information gives an idea of ​​how this exchange works.
seems to be unavailable to users expressed in the absence of services on the hosting server, right? If not complete absence, then perhaps this is a temporary suspension or interruption of them.

stoner6626

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:11:14 PM

I noticed that the advantages of this platform can be talked about for a long time. The fact that we have already discussed, they are not limited. There is also a so-called captcha system that protects against robots. Moreover, for me it was surprising to find out that it helps in digitizing.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:20:34 PM

Was IEO on the platform itself or was it in another exchange?

And how is the listing process in exchange, as there are only a few altcoins being traded on the platform?

Thanks  Wink
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:22:59 PM

it seems to me no positive things in this project can not be. for low commissions, the crowd will not come to this platform. there is no liquidity, but it means that if people go to trade, then only to sell all sorts of shitcoins.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:59:02 AM

I, of course, am pleased with the appearance of this exchange, however there are a number of questions that I would like to receive an answer. For example, why do developers of some interesting cryptocurrencies or exchanges stop their activities? This is especially true of those who actually solve some problems.
geokilla

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:04:12 AM

I, of course, am pleased with the appearance of this exchange, however there are a number of questions that I would like to receive an answer. For example, why do developers of some interesting cryptocurrencies or exchanges stop their activities? This is especially true of those who actually solve some problems.
it is difficult to explain, but there are many reasons why this could happen. The most common of them are lack of experience in finance, uncomfortable for the user functionality, lack of a good security system. I would like DeltaExchange to become a really powerful mechanism, because I believe that it has potential.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: