Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Delta Exchange - Modern Service for Accessing e-Currency  (Read 835 times)
Areuinsane

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:09:24 AM

I, of course, am pleased with the appearance of this exchange, however there are a number of questions that I would like to receive an answer. For example, why do developers of some interesting cryptocurrencies or exchanges stop their activities? This is especially true of those who actually solve some problems.
it is difficult to explain, but there are many reasons why this could happen. The most common of them are lack of experience in finance, uncomfortable for the user functionality, lack of a good security system. I would like DeltaExchange to become a really powerful mechanism, because I believe that it has potential.
I completely agree with you, but how then to deal with the fact that many exchanges merge very quickly because of the heavy load? How can this be explained? After all, the ultimate goal of the project is to attract as many users as possible.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:20:56 AM

I, of course, am pleased with the appearance of this exchange, however there are a number of questions that I would like to receive an answer. For example, why do developers of some interesting cryptocurrencies or exchanges stop their activities? This is especially true of those who actually solve some problems.
it is difficult to explain, but there are many reasons why this could happen. The most common of them are lack of experience in finance, uncomfortable for the user functionality, lack of a good security system. I would like DeltaExchange to become a really powerful mechanism, because I believe that it has potential.
I completely agree with you, but how then to deal with the fact that many exchanges merge very quickly because of the heavy load? How can this be explained? After all, the ultimate goal of the project is to attract as many users as possible.
the reason, in fact, is quite simple: first, the lack of experience in operating activities entails creating a system that is too simple, and because of the growing traffic, the system cannot cope with the load. This is the simplest explanation.
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:53:23 AM

I like in this project that the problem that was described above is being solved: this is a poor user experience. I think that even if the user finds it difficult to use the system, he will always be able to get an answer to his question in support. Do you think this can be considered an important point in the platform?

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:58:11 AM

I like in this project that the problem that was described above is being solved: this is a poor user experience. I think that even if the user finds it difficult to use the system, he will always be able to get an answer to his question in support. Do you think this can be considered an important point in the platform?
of course, yes. What else is important - support for a large number of languages. True, not all of them are still available, but this, I believe, is temporary, since the exchange has appeared relatively recently.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:03:06 AM

of course, yes. What else is important - support for a large number of languages. True, not all of them are still available, but this, I believe, is temporary, since the exchange has appeared relatively recently.
yes, she appeared in 2018 and has already managed to become one of the largest in Asia. This should be taken into account, and note that the developers cooperate with a large number of legal advisers from other countries, which guarantees legal support in case of controversial surveys. There are also many other details that may matter.

stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:09:13 AM

friends, I will add to your list the lack of adequate security, customer service and market liquidity. You know, I really liked how this exchange created its security: these are not only good encryption protocols, but also KYC, both manual and automatic. It is also a system for checking and tracking bots.
geokilla

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:14:28 AM

friends, I will add to your list the lack of adequate security, customer service and market liquidity. You know, I really liked how this exchange created its security: these are not only good encryption protocols, but also KYC, both manual and automatic. It is also a system for checking and tracking bots.
in fact, there are many advantages. The developers studied the work of their predecessors and current competitors quite well and created something that will help both investors and traders to trade comfortably and on favorable terms.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:23:11 AM

then the question arises: how competent are the developers to create such projects, can they be trusted at all and how will they solve the current problems of the financial market. It seems to me that this will be a regular exchange, just a slightly modernized one.

geokilla

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:34:09 AM

then the question arises: how competent are the developers to create such projects, can they be trusted at all and how will they solve the current problems of the financial market. It seems to me that this will be a regular exchange, just a slightly modernized one.
I am sure that you are mistaken. First, developers have more than ten years of experience, which allows to evaluate the prospects of the market. They also objectively evaluate how effective these systems are.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:41:24 AM

I am sure that you are mistaken. First, developers have more than ten years of experience, which allows to evaluate the prospects of the market. They also objectively evaluate how effective these systems are.
I think that it should also be said about the partners that developers have acquired over the years. This is important because each of the partners will make a great contribution to the development and improvement of the project and the situation in the market as a whole.
stoner6626

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:56:18 AM

friends, good day to all! I forgot to clarify one important point concerning the functionality of the exchange, What coins are supported by the system? And to what extent are reputable coins added and how often? Roll Eyes
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:01:27 AM

friends, good day to all! I forgot to clarify one important point concerning the functionality of the exchange, What coins are supported by the system? And to what extent are reputable coins added and how often? Roll Eyes
DeltaExchange will support trading pairs in the following coins: BTC, ETH, USDT. More coins will be added over time. Please note that these coins are very authoritative in all respects, especially Bitcoin.

minereu.com.

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:07:46 AM

returning to the issue of security, I note that some of the major exchanges were compromised due to insufficient security. How is this important question solved here? in addition to what has already been discussed, what else can you add on this issue?

minereu.com.

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:40:01 AM

I was also interested in this topic, and this is what I noticed: Deltaexchange is built with high standards, tested and tested. They have experience building financial systems for the highest security standards. Although, if I'm not mistaken, this has already been discussed above.

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:47:38 AM

I agree with everything, what was said above!! Cool Cool this is very important. In the past few years, safety has been increased, causing a loss of funds received from accidents, and, as a result, their release in the millions.
geokilla

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:53:13 AM

I now thought that attempts to register with fake addresses are possible. How is this tracked? Is there such a check function, how is the registration process? perhaps two-factor authentication or something like that?
stoner6626

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:58:33 AM

This is what I found out: DeltaExchange offers an OTP check, it checks the email address or mobile number by sending a confirmation code during registration or login. Agree that with this level of verification there will be far fewer bots and scammers.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:03:40 AM

This is what I found out: DeltaExchange offers an OTP check, it checks the email address or mobile number by sending a confirmation code during registration or login. Agree that with this level of verification there will be far fewer bots and scammers.
yes, but you did not take into account one small point: will the platform have all the customer data? I would not like, for example, that someone other than myself and my relatives knew about my data. I'm a little scared! Sad Sad
stoner6626

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:09:04 AM

yes, but you did not take into account one small point: will the platform have all the customer data? I would not like, for example, that someone other than myself and my relatives knew about my data. I'm a little scared! Sad Sad
didn't you really know that the platform that provides any service requires documents? The exchange is about as a bank, and in general, it is in the order of things for such organizations to require documents that prove the identity of the user.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:20:58 AM

so it should also provide a ban on the use of the service to unqualified people. Is it really so? On the other hand, the users themselves do not have to be professional in some way. Although I think that you need to think carefully before participating in such projects, because they are not for everyone, I think.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: