Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 FREE SPOTS for BITMEX TRADING BOT ARMY - 🔥 JUNE 2019 🔥 *CLOSED*  (Read 268 times)
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 12:38:54 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 09:29:08 AM by CryptoSparks

If you believe that the best way to profit from trading is by a cold and tireless mind programmed to make profits by algorithmic trading with odds in favor 24/24...
Keep reading.
Otherwise good luck out there!  Grin

THE DEAL
You can enter for FREE our bot army and enjoy 1 full month of passive income. You and you only have access to your bitmex account and balance. The bot has access only to orders creation. Once the month ends, you can run away with profits or pay 20% of the profit made by the bot for another month.

THE BOT
The bot has been fully built from scratch by myself. It has 5 different algos running at once, 3 for breakouts and 2 for fast scalping. The algos talk to each other in order to make always the best decision. A trade is entered only when statistical data shows at least 80% winning rate. The bot is built with a strong money management system. Remember, a 100% winning rate is impossible, but a 80% with strong money management is more than enough to earn huge profits and exploit the compound effect. I can't guarantee a fixed amount of ROI since every month is different, but here's a screenshot that one of my friends sent me a few days ago:

HOW TO
1. Create a Bitmex account via a referral link so you save 10% of trading fees for the next 6 months.
2. Deposit the initial investment
3. Generate an API KEY, valid only for order placement and cancellation ( NO WITHDRAW)
4. Send me the API KEY and SECRET via telegram so i can setup the bot.
5. Rent a VPS for 10$. VPS is necessary to always keep the bot running.
4. Enjoy your month of passive income
5. Once the month ends, if you want 1 more month in the army, you need to pay 20% of previous month earnings in BTC. Otherwise just leave with all profits.

RULES:
1. Minimum initial investment is 500$
2. Only 1 Deposit allowed. You may be tempted to deposit more after a few days, please wait the next month start. This is necessary to prevent wrong calculation of ROI.
3. You can withdraw anytime, but keep in mind that this will affect the ROI and the compound effect. Best thing is to withdraw at the end of every month.
4. DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING THE BOT DOES. If you want to trade, trade on a separate account. Messing with bots decision can cause bugs.

WHY
You might ask yourself... if the bot is so great, why sharing?
1. More bots running the trade equals more support for the trade which equals to even higher probability of success.
2. More passive income for myself.
So for as i see it, is a WIN/WIN situation.

APPLY:
To apply simply fill the following form, the 10 entering the army will be choose by 3rd of June. If there will be more than 10 applying, the 10 with higher bankroll will enter the army. If you are concerned about your privacy, send the form via PM

Code:
[b]BTT Nickname:[/b]
[b]BankRoll:[/b]
[b]Telegram Account:[/b]

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 02:11:02 PM

Bump

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:42:45 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 10:01:08 PM by CryptoSparks

While people get rekt both ways, we earn passive income.
+72% in 24 Hours.
8 SPOTS LEFT

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 09:29:19 AM

SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR JUNE 2019 CLOSED

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: