Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:28:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: >>> ATTENTION: i'm lost my 3.2 bitcoins <<< New  (Read 339 times)
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:02:44 PM

oh my god... that is true ?
i think you can not do it anything, or maybe you can ask to your friend about this case and does he want to be responsible?
Because, he recommended the web to you.

And this can be a lesson for you, before you hold something coin on exchange..... you should deep digging information about that.

-= OI =-
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:23:07 PM

hello everyone!
few days ago my friend told me to create account on cryptoesto.com because it is better than other exchanges. I was created new  on cryptoesto.com and also i am hold 3.2 btc in my walllet.Now the cryptoesto site is not available on google Cry
can anyone give me personal opinion what i do now Huh

This is very sad , 3.2 BTC is already big but nothing we can do about it because it's very clear you're a victim of those guys wanting easy money, next time just consult in this community and you'll be guided accordingly.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:33:22 AM

hello everyone!
few days ago my friend told me to create account on cryptoesto.com because it is better than other exchanges. I was created new  on cryptoesto.com and also i am hold 3.2 btc in my walllet.Now the cryptoesto site is not available on google Cry

You are not clear, so the btc is still in your wallet or in the exchange wallet already ?
If you already deposited your btc into the exchange wallet, then there is nothing you can do.
Always don't trust any new exchange platform, especially if you want to deposit much amount of coins.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:48:29 AM

hello everyone!

did you do your own research first? i think not. there are many top exchanges sites but you can't always trust them. always remember to never hold your bitcoin or altcoins in exchanges sites. take it out after you do transactions. search for a good exchange sites that are in the top with good review.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:51:39 AM

hello everyone!
This is one of the biggest problems in new traders. I could not understand why they chose new exchange to trade at cheaper exchange rates.
In a market with a lot of risks, we need to learn how to sell risks and pay for risks. That is the first lesson everyone needs to know.
This is considered your first lesson and you should rethink your friend. Maybe he is also one of the scammers.

TravelMug

Activity: 2660
Merit: 853

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:55:05 AM

hello everyone!

I'm sorry but you can't do anything at this point. Anyways, why did you not investigate first before depositing your precious 3.2 BTC? Bitcoin transaction is irreversible if you don't know that. So the likelihood of getting it back is 0, sorry to burst the bubble for you my dear.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:00:22 AM

ad case
I personally even try to transfer small amounts only to trusted sites,
remember everything connected with money, you can not trust anyone
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 05:00:25 AM

hello everyone!
So your friend asked you to create an account on the exchange and deposit money on it? That shows that your friend knows the exchange very well and is using it. My own input is that your friend knows something about all this. He will deny it but it's obvious. No such exchange ever works

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:39:07 AM

hello everyone!

I think your mistakes was you didn't search the exchange first if it is legit or not. 3.2BTC was a huge amount and now that exchange is not available, perhaps you do nothing about it for now but to wait. Lets pray that exchange will resume to open again so and when it happen, at once withdraw your bitcoin balance and transfer it at the exchange that are legit like binance, kucoin, coinbene or houbi.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:10:18 AM

That's really bad news Sad
There is probably nothing you can do about it, and it's a very harsh lesson.
Sometimes when an exchange is shut down then customers get their crypto back, but that's normally if it's a legitimate exchange that has been robbed. If it's a scam exchange, then likely there is nothing you can do.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:12:16 AM

3.2 btc and no hardware or software wallet to use. even though i was dumb enough but i will not have my btc stored in an online scam exchange wallet. it was a bunch of money man.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:01:34 AM

hello everyone!
You need to hold your friend responsible for the coin because I think he is the one who scammed you since he believed you have a lot of money to throw away, this is why we need crypto consultant in the space so that people don't just jump into anything because someone said it's good, in crypto you are in charge of your money and anything that happens to it is nobody fault but yours, learn to consult the right persons before making decision especially when making investment.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:25:58 AM

hello everyone!

This is a worst one, did you really checked what kind of friend you have? maybe he is just giving you a phishing site, in order to steal your btc? and after you created and deposited in it, he disable the site? I am so sorry but there is nothing you can do, to retrieve your coins, once the transaction has been send, it cannot be reverted unlike paypal.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
5thFear

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:31:52 AM

Why u invested such big amount in such a hurry. I mean i only put my coins on the exchange when i have to exchange coins and then immediately i withdraw. Not only that there are a few exchanges that i use instead of going for every other exchange. Be careful, stay safe.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:32:22 AM

as long as I have never heard of the exchange here and I have never seen such exchanges in coinmarketcap it seems that it is a new exchange and has not had a lot of volume, I advise you not to believe in any trust that is not reliable because it is dangerous. all you have to do now is just be able to surrender and give up losing the bitcoin you have Cheesy

RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:50:27 AM

hello everyone!

I'm really sorry to hear that. Well, how can you not check the background of that exchange?
3.2 BTC is a lot of money. I hope you can fully recover from that terrible condition. There are a lot of factors to choose a good exchange.
The best thing is to check their security. For example, is the exchanges provide 2FA login system in their site? if not, i prefer to stay away from that exchange.
munareal

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:02:47 AM

It is so sad that you lost your bitcoin as a result of your friend. It is sometimes good not to take the advice of our friends. As seen in this case your friend had caused the loss of a large amount of Bitcoin. It is good for us to do our due diligence pertaining to our resources for that friend might be wrong.
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:06:35 AM

Have you tried contacting any of their social media? Since the website is down, the chance is you have been scammed. I don't think you have anything to do other than regret. As far as I know, all the exchange have their telegram channel, Twitter page, facebook page. Try to contact with them through these channels.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:39:41 AM

hello everyone!

I think your mistakes was you didn't search the exchange first if it is legit or not. 3.2BTC was a huge amount and now that exchange is not available, perhaps you do nothing about it for now but to wait. Lets pray that exchange will resume to open again so and when it happen, at once withdraw your bitcoin balance and transfer it at the exchange that are legit like binance, kucoin, coinbene or houbi.
What was he and his friends even thinking that made him transfers such huge amount of BTC to an exchange he knows nothing about or make research on?Their story is just like a blind man leading a blind man. The friend must really be a dummy in this crypto world too to have advised him to use a fake exchange.

There Has even been so many suggestions here on this forum on why it is quite risky to keep one’s fund on an exchange rather than using an external wallet with private key.It show that we still have lots of newbies who would not first learn from this forum before taking any decision in this crypto industry that has lots of risk.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:41:11 AM

hello everyone!
few days ago my friend told me to create account on cryptoesto.com because it is better than other exchanges. I was created new  on cryptoesto.com and also i am hold 3.2 btc in my walllet.Now the cryptoesto site is not available on google  Cry
can anyone give me personal opinion what i do now  Huh
I think you need to fully hold your friend responsible for duping you because it’s obvious he did for giving you an exchange everyone knows is not reliable and of all the exchanges that we have, why that one. If you check through this thread, you will see where everyone has reported this exchange to be a scam, so if your friend is also not novice to this, then he is the scammer.  

You are totally helpless for now and I think next time, you will be very careful in doing your own research without having to rely on people’s opinion alone. Once you get over this your loss, please research on binance and Bittrex and see how good they are.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: