Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Create your own cryptocurrency for $10 | CreateMyCoin  (Read 516 times)
createmycoin (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:27:41 PM

Use our system to create your own cryptocurrency with the algorithms sha256, script or x16r!
Thanks to our automated system no knowledge is required. You will get your currency in a few hours.

Customize your currency with the features you want

- SHA256, Scrypt or x16r PoW coin
- 0.16 branch version
- Name and ticker of your choice
- Unique Genesis block
- Own coin logo
- Windows & Linux wallets
- Source code
- Coin parameters of your choice
- Dedicated hosting for 7 days

In extra, we offert:

- macOS wallet
- extra node hosting
- blockexplorer

Twitter: @createmycoin
Telegram: @createmycoinChat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:31:51 PM

What? so creating a crypto now is cheap as $10? I know some of the people here wanted to have their own crypto not because they want to earn but just to be called 'I own a crypto'.

But in reality, many want to create their own because they are for the profit and thinking that collection of fund will be as easy as those projects before. The sad part of being cheap, this will lead to generation of more scam tokens.

Signature for rent
createmycoin (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:09:40 PM

What? so creating a crypto now is cheap as $10? I know some of the people here wanted to have their own crypto not because they want to earn but just to be called 'I own a crypto'.

But in reality, many want to create their own because they are for the profit and thinking that collection of fund will be as easy as those projects before. The sad part of being cheap, this will lead to generation of more scam tokens.

other sites offer not much higher prices so..  Cheesy
jossiel

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:54:59 AM

other sites offer not much higher prices so..  Cheesy
I know that fact but my point here is, anyone can easily create his coins now and this kind of development can easily attract scammers and not so serious developers.

Because it's totally cheap, they can try and try their luck if their coin will be bought by the people. It's not about the other service that offers higher price but I'm pointing out the effect of this in the community as a whole, I guess you're aware that there's too many scam ICOs, altcoins and tokens these days.

And those ideas that non-developers are thinking can be now applied with such service you offer for cheap price.

Signature for rent
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 05:36:57 AM

In general, it's great that you can easily create your own cryptocurrency. I was shocked when I first learned how easy it was, my friends created a coin and released 8,888,888 coins - now its price is $ 1. They are great and worked hard for this. So that it can be very profitable - you need to deal with this soon. And of course, there should be a good working business behind your coin.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:59:55 PM

Wow! So now it can be so easy and inexpensive to create one's cryptocurrency. Actually, there is a big potential for your service. I may start my own cryptocurrency not necessarily to make money per se but just to be able to claim that I have my own stake on this industry. Now, it would have been better if you guys also have an exchange where we can sell and buy individually-owned coins.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:06:50 PM

In general, an interesting solution) We need to think about how it can be used. You can simply integrate cryptocurrency into a business.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:57:38 PM

maybe it's cheap because the OP just clone/change the details based on the customer request and compile it

Wow! So now it can be so easy and inexpensive to create one's cryptocurrency. Actually, there is a big potential for your service. I may start my own cryptocurrency not necessarily to make money per se but just to be able to claim that I have my own stake on this industry. Now, it would have been better if you guys also have an exchange where we can sell and buy individually-owned coins.

create a cryptocurrency may be easy but the hard thing is how to promote it so everyone will attract to use your crypto
jossiel

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:34:01 PM

maybe it's cheap because the OP just clone/change the details based on the customer request and compile it
It can be one factor that he just cloned or changed the code from the original ones. And changing details through customer request is a developers note key, they're all aware of that.

But my concern here is, this will drive to many scam projects that are looking for developers that they can afford to buy codes. See the picture of it for what I'm telling, scammers that doesn't have the ability to code and sees this industry as good place to take advantage of investors will come and gonna avail his service easily.

Signature for rent
hilariocarter12

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:20:04 AM

Create cryptocurrency is so cheap but they need by business too.
hamburger

Activity: 241
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 02:28:09 PM

SCAM ALERT

Please note that 1) CreateMyCoin is operated by unprofessional and unethical people that will make you loose money .

The user 2) createmycoin and 3) Closesession 4) Alberto Solar Mandias is in violation of a written agreement to upgrade Krugercoin 09.03 to Krugercoin 0.10.2, this violation resulted in both finacial and reputational damages to Krugercoin.

1) https://www.createmycoin.com

2) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2612770

3) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=886831

4) https://paypal.me/createmycoin (Will most likely be disabled soon.)

All the negotiations, messages, proof of upgrade to Krugercoin 0.10.2 that was paid and proof of payment to complete the project.

I once again give them the opportunity to remedy the situation by proving the required files that was paid for otherwise the next step will be to request for Support Flags at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5153445.0 them. I will allow any moderator to access my private messages to confirm the allegations made in this post.

Take care.

Tnx,

Hamburger

Datacoin : DHZ6H91fsDoBHbdqED3ysCJJ2TUh3zRMZD
Krugercoin : Yz3A9sTMp2yh5QLuAL8YQyvS5PdjHRHkkf
Ser87665

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:17:06 PM

how can te coin be reated for $10 ly? looks strange. blockchainb devs need much more
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 09:35:15 PM

I guess this is a blockchain but what I am yet to figure out is the fact that they want to be a selling out this offers and yet they are not out there presented to the global crytpo space as a project that solves the problems of the complexity in cryptographic algorithm and also presenting a solution to the scalability issues rocking both ethereum and other platforms.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 09:36:42 PM

You c an have a coin of your own but developing it with the number of people trading it will be the hard part. Its the community to build is the hardest since you got to make it worth for them and if you can't provide it, they will soon dump your coins so its just you that will hold it. Adding it to exchange is also expensive.

There is much cheaper than $10 actually. You can do it with less than $5 in WAVES platform.

0nline
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 09:14:57 PM

You c an have a coin of your own but developing it with the number of people trading it will be the hard part. Its the community to build is the hardest since you got to make it worth for them and if you can't provide it, they will soon dump your coins so its just you that will hold it. Adding it to exchange is also expensive.

There is much cheaper than $10 actually. You can do it with less than $5 in WAVES platform. Huh
naureen978

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

I love to trade crypto & hold it for future profit

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 08:01:06 AM

Indeed, already so many scam project are running and this kind of cheap offers will increase the ratio of scam projects in crypto. Scammers are so wise and they find so many way to robe innocent people's money sorry to say that, these kind of projects give them a chance for scamming.

─────────   CitizenFinance.io   ─────────
A DECENTRALIZED GAMING PLATFORM POWERING
THE NEXT-GEN NFT-BASED UTILITIES
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: