Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:50:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐[STO] Stellerro - the future of Digital Securities Investments 📊  (Read 2971 times)
Stellerro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:09:16 PM

New blog post by Oded Van Kloeten!

The financial digital sphere is evolving and so are cyber attacks - learn how Stellerro keep smart contracts safe and secured.

btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:10:44 AM

nice articles...highly recommended to be read by everyone.
I think all articles have the same text  Roll Eyes What about the fundraising? Where is the report on the amount of funds raised? Why is there no scale on the website and on the exchange? STO by definition should be transparent, please write how things are with the collection of funds at the moment!

Yes, we have not seen how much money they raised through the crowd sales, but it seems they are actively giving updates about their activity. Through ICOholder ( https://icoholder.com/en/stellero) pre-sale has been successfully concluded and now they are into STO which already collected more than 59% out 100$.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:02:48 PM

nice articles...highly recommended to be read by everyone.
I think all articles have the same text  Roll Eyes What about the fundraising? Where is the report on the amount of funds raised? Why is there no scale on the website and on the exchange? STO by definition should be transparent, please write how things are with the collection of funds at the moment!

Yes, we have not seen how much money they raised through the crowd sales, but it seems they are actively giving updates about their activity. Through ICOholder ( https://icoholder.com/en/stellero) pre-sale has been successfully concluded and now they are into STO which already collected more than 59% out 100$.
Yes, you right. On sites like ICOholder and the like there are no statistics on the number of funds raised and it bothers me. I saw in chat message that SoftCap still not reached, it's sad...

mirekti

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:43:34 PM

Yes, you right. On sites like ICOholder and the like there are no statistics on the number of funds raised and it bothers me. I saw in chat message that SoftCap still not reached, it's sad...

Well, check my post #19 in this thread. I have first hand experience with this team, and it wasn’t a positive one.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:46:45 AM

Well, check my post #19 in this thread. I have first hand experience with this team, and it wasn’t a positive one.

The crypto scene is full of lies. Projects, team members, investors, fudders; I've never seen so much dirt and filth than since I discovered crypto.

Who's the unethic one in your story? Did Stellerro act improper or are you a fudder acting improper by smearing the project with lies through his newly made Bitcointalk account? All these things happen in crypto. Can you back the things that you say with proof? Otherwise it will stay just a story.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:54:58 AM

The crypto scene is full of lies. Projects, team members, investors, fudders; I've never seen so much dirt and filth than since I discovered crypto.

Who's the unethic one in your story? Did Stellerro act improper or are you a fudder acting improper by smearing the project with lies through his newly made Bitcointalk account? All these things happen in crypto. Can you back the things that you say with proof? Otherwise it will stay just a story.

Yes, how people will negative things about the company without any proof, if there is no such evidence many people will leave him alone, as long as i have some faith in the project because the team activity is quite impressive and which they manage to reach their target hard cap in presales.
mirekti

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:40:31 PM

I am not sure what Stellerro does, I just stated the fact this project was lead by the same team that lead Bitjob.
Yes, I can back my story up.

1. Look at the attached distribution table. It states 64% of tokens would be owned by contributors. Well, it wasn't as successful as planned, only few % was captured, and the rest, instead of being burned, ended up with the team.
2. Now go and check the attached roadmap, and then join their Telegram group and ask them when was the product released, and what's their future plan.
3. Many sweet words about variety of universities, even Dutch government is into it - Now go and check what universities are actually involved now and at which rate. I am not sure if there's any, but some in Israel. I don't have any numbers as they wouldn't reveal them, but you should understand my skepticism.

All in all, I just shared my experience with the team, ymmv, but don't call me a fudder.  

...it seems I am not able to attach the screenshots from the white paper, but here's the link: https://www.chainwhy.com/upload/default/20180625/09609312fb22d5aa3b44f9b7425a8a5c.pdf Pages 12 and 20
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:39:15 PM

It looks like the fundraising for the project fell through and the team is keeping quiet because of the sadness and frustration. Guys, this is the fate of the entrepreneur, you need to be able to admit defeat. If I'm wrong, then finally you need to share the amount of funds collected, silence is not the best solution.

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:45:38 AM

It looks like the fundraising for the project fell through and the team is keeping quiet because of the sadness and frustration. Guys, this is the fate of the entrepreneur, you need to be able to admit defeat. If I'm wrong, then finally you need to share the amount of funds collected, silence is not the best solution.

Silence will not help them because they need to communicate with the community members accurately and it will help to get more exposure in the market. You need to show your potential activity and how much money raised by you and it will help the community to believe in Stellerro project.
even though they did not stay silent, on July 6 Stellero did AMA on Facebook and it was a good step, but there seems to be no effect for the results, maybe a tour in some countries will add investors

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:23:34 PM

Silence will not help them because they need to communicate with the community members accurately and it will help to get more exposure in the market. You need to show your potential activity and how much money raised by you and it will help the community to believe in Stellerro project.
even though they did not stay silent, on July 6 Stellero did AMA on Facebook and it was a good step, but there seems to be no effect for the results, maybe a tour in some countries will add investors
I do not argue, AMA is a very good practice, however, now it is neither the IEO on the second class exchanges as ExMarkets - all this does not help in raising funds.
p.s. The team talked about some projects with which they worked in 2018, but did not disclose information about them.

Stellerro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:36:44 PM

Hi Everyone,

We announced our STO in June with the STRO token set as a security token that enables holders to profit sharing through dividends and be part of our enterprise.
Today we are sad to announce that unfortunately, our offering had not reached the expected soft cap of 300,000 Euro. The current market state and multiple other factors have played a role during our fundraise and had their effect on the overall performance of the STO. We will refund all current investors as soon as possible. We thank you all for your ongoing support.

Stellerro will continue developing current and new projects and will stand at the threshold between digital securities investments and traditional capital markets.

Oded Van Kloeten (Head of Marketing at Stellerro)
Source: https://t.me/stellerro/19941

Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 654

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:03:04 PM

very sorry that this project was very impressive but did not reach the softcap.
difficult situation for investors, and the high hopes of this project will continue with innovation the following year.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:53:15 PM

It was predictable. ExMarkets weak exchange! Maybe it would be worth trying another platform for IEO... although of course I understand that the cost of this service is quite high.

fooxtukil

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:04:56 AM

This is a bad news for investors because the failure of the project to raise funds, thanks for the project, I have joined for a long time so that I can achieve success, keep the spirit of the team working
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:14:31 AM

very sorry that this project was very impressive but did not reach the softcap.
difficult situation for investors, and the high hopes of this project will continue with innovation the following year.
It's true it's very unfortunate even though this project is good but in reality it fails to reach the softcap and if you may know what makes them fail to achieve softcap please explain

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:35:58 PM

It's true it's very unfortunate even though this project is good but in reality it fails to reach the softcap and if you may know what makes them fail to achieve softcap please explain
Try to answer your question. I can assume that now the market has become a little greener, over the past few months, all pleasantly surprised by bitcoin price, there were high-profile news with regards to Libra, as well as Telegram futures, + a weak exchange in the form of ExMarkets. I think all this played a bad role for this project.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:00:22 PM

very sorry that this project was very impressive but did not reach the soft cap.
difficult situation for investors and the high hopes of this project will continue with innovation the following year.
It's true it's very unfortunate even though this project is good but in reality, it fails to reach the soft cap and if you may know what makes them fail to achieve soft cap please explain

Maybe they failed because their PR activities are very weak and they failed to attract community with the updates they are providing. Every member who involved in bounty campaign will not receive any coin because they didn't achieve their soft cap.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:01:34 PM

very sorry that this project was very impressive but did not reach the soft cap.
difficult situation for investors and the high hopes of this project will continue with innovation the following year.
It's true it's very unfortunate even though this project is good but in reality, it fails to reach the soft cap and if you may know what makes them fail to achieve soft cap please explain

Maybe they failed because their PR activities are very weak and they failed to attract community with the updates they are providing. Every member who involved in bounty campaign will not receive any coin because they didn't achieve their soft cap.
Unfortunately now it has become normal and the Stellerro project is no exception. Not sure about the quality of their PR campaign, I thought they worked well. It was also a mistake to launch IEO only on one exchange.

marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:39:59 AM

This STO doesn't have a really strong vision and STO is no a trend. People are more interested to put their money in ICO or IEO. STO is a very bad choice consider almost all of STO are craps. The team must change its vision and try to create at least MVP. It may give more demand to the future project that will be created by the same team who is running stellero right now.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:20:15 AM

I missed the days of selling official tokens. But if I buy them from the exchanges and hold it, can I get dividends every quarter?
I really like these STO models and I want to have a safe profit.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: