Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐[STO] Stellerro - the future of Digital Securities Investments 📊  (Read 2971 times)
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 02:57:56 PM

It’s a pity, several months passed, STO still on pause, but there is no news about the project itself. The website is active and the Telegram group is being moderated ... maybe not everything is lost.

So I am guessing their plan to have hub in Switzerland didn't push thru?

They are using the TM-mark so I don't think they will easily abandon this project. Maybe they are on silent mode right now but they are working behind the scenes. Let us wait for some updates before the end of this year, if nothing else.

I do agree with you they are working in the background, but what is the use because without taking any actions it is impossible for them to get reputation in the market. They didn't manage to reach the soft cap previously and how far they will come back without any funds with them?
Oh. Maybe they have a support or an investor behind the scene who sees the opportunity in this project who knows we don't know what's going on behind the background. There are other projects that not need any funds to raise as they made on their own like own coins and other tokens who are now known in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:01:55 PM

Oh. Maybe they have a support or an investor behind the scene who sees the opportunity in this project who knows we don't know what's going on behind the background. There are other projects that not need any funds to raise as they made on their own like own coins and other tokens who are now known in the market.
By not achieving their sales targets when the STO is underway, of course the Stellerro project will be very difficult to develop their vision and mission so far, because to develop a project will certainly cost quite a lot, I think the Stellerro team has taken the wrong step to implement STO in their sales system because we know the popularity of STO at that time was not as big as Ieo and Ico, causing the lack of investors who wanted to contribute to their project, and if the Stellerro team used to apply sales using the Ico or Ieo system the results would be different now.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:08:22 PM

It’s a pity, several months passed, STO still on pause, but there is no news about the project itself. The website is active and the Telegram group is being moderated ... maybe not everything is lost.

So I am guessing their plan to have hub in Switzerland didn't push thru?

They are using the TM-mark so I don't think they will easily abandon this project. Maybe they are on silent mode right now but they are working behind the scenes. Let us wait for some updates before the end of this year, if nothing else.

I do agree with you they are working in the background, but what is the use because without taking any actions it is impossible for them to get reputation in the market. They didn't manage to reach the soft cap previously and how far they will come back without any funds with them?
Without money, they will get nothing in the market, and I repeat, even if they are running in the background, is it so hard to write a single sentence in a chat?  This project is similar to many other ICOs...make the same mistake, ignore the community and leave us in the dark.

DT13

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:34:00 AM

These are the same people who have ruined bitjob and have  started Stellero. A big scam!
DT13

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:35:32 AM

Bitjob and stellero are SCAM!
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:00:55 PM

lol, I am also unhappy about how their idea ended with the STO, but the word scam should not be used here. Money to all investors was returned. Or have your money not been returned to you?

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:53:05 PM

if investor money is returned they are still a good project, but they have not been successful,
please think before you say that Stellero is a scam

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:50:52 PM

if investor money is returned they are still a good project, but they have not been successful,
please think before you say that Stellero is a scam
This is the right point, and I know this team since the first project. The market and the situation did not play in their favor.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: