Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you buying?  (Read 12300 times)
Nick2005

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 02:59:34 PM

I see crypto is recovering - ICO, listings, the use of the blockchain at the level of big players and entire states. For example, I saw a few days ago news about the listing of SNTR on KuCoin.  https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-silent-notary-sntr-gets-listed-on-kucoin
I found more details about it - SilentNotary is preparing to release its own blockchain, also wallet and apps. There are rumors about the first big customers (one of the founders tweeted). So, I'm sure that it will be higher soon.
And what about your coins? What are you buying now?

They still need time before it increases soon because the project still a newcomer in the cryptocurrency and they need to give more to people if they want to lift the price. If they are very good with their project, then I am sure that they will increase someday, but before that happens, you need to be careful to invest in any of project.

I am buying so many coins in the market besides buying bitcoin, and I don't know which coins that can increase in this year or the next year. But I am sure that what I buy now will give me some profit, so I don't waste my money to buy the coins. I choose the coins from my list, and of course, I always research before I buy. But I still have the other coins from the last year and it still waiting for the right time to sell.

I believe ETF approval will change everything. With it billions of dollars will enter the market.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 03:02:55 PM

I'm planing to buy TRON and Cardano but will just keep my BTC first til the price drop a bit. Caught up with more coins upon seeing they are all green Smiley

I see crypto is recovering - ICO, listings, the use of the blockchain at the level of big players and entire states. For example, I saw a few days ago news about the listing of SNTR on KuCoin.  https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-silent-notary-sntr-gets-listed-on-kucoin
I found more details about it - SilentNotary is preparing to release its own blockchain, also wallet and apps. There are rumors about the first big customers (one of the founders tweeted). So, I'm sure that it will be higher soon.

They still need time before it increases soon because the project still a newcomer in the cryptocurrency and they need to give more to people if they want to lift the price. If they are very good with their project, then I am sure that they will increase someday, but before that happens, you need to be careful to invest in any of project.

I am buying so many coins in the market besides buying bitcoin, and I don't know which coins that can increase in this year or the next year. But I am sure that what I buy now will give me some profit, so I don't waste my money to buy the coins. I choose the coins from my list, and of course, I always research before I buy. But I still have the other coins from the last year and it still waiting for the right time to sell.

I believe ETF approval will change everything. With it billions of dollars will enter the market.

Don't put your hopes up to it. Don't bother yourself. BTC will rise up even without ETF. They just recently announce about the delay of the decision but didn't affect the price like ti use to, this will only mean people are already ignoring them.

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:08:30 PM

I see crypto is recovering - ICO, listings, the use of the blockchain at the level of big players and entire states. For example, I saw a few days ago news about the listing of SNTR on KuCoin.  https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-silent-notary-sntr-gets-listed-on-kucoin

if you think thus SilentNotary is good, just buy with your own risk mate
for now, i just want to buying more bitcoin and ethereum,
because this is the best time to do that, before both crypto jumping again

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 03:09:26 PM

The only coin I'm actually buying these days is Steem. I'm not saying it's a good investment, but that's not the reason why I'm buying it.
Purely buying it for its utility, I have a pretty high-ranking, popular blog on Steemit and if I want to grow even further, I kinda have to increase my own stake on the platform.

I mainly use my Steem for upvoting other people's posts & to get a little bit of passive income by delegating.

Serj88

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:21:24 PM

Imho "buying" happens for real only if one has a proper stash of Bitcoin already and wants to diversify.
The rest is only tiny speculation attempts.

I don't buy anything now. Real life doesn't allow me to invest meaningful amounts. Actually for now I'm trying HODL some of my pre-2017 coins.
Also I didn't find anything lately that is so good I'd find it worthy.

Also see no reason to buy coins now. I understand the market is in recovery but I prefer to see what next and hodl my favs

That's it. It is hard now to get any profit from coins, so what's the point to buy them?
Hergonthe

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:22:32 PM

I'm buying KRTEX  Grin

https://kriptomat.io/sto/

Toutes les actualités de la crypto-sphère sur Telegram !

https://t.me/decentra
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:27:01 PM

if you think thus SilentNotary is good, just buy with your own risk mate
for now, i just want to buying more bitcoin and ethereum,
because this is the best time to do that, before both crypto jumping again
Each coins that you are eyeing to invest with will need to be accompanied by your own risk, those inside top 15 projects still have a lots of chances to improve after Bitcoin showed strong rising, the common reactions of Alts community is to follow the leads, do your research and keep your heads up while waiting for your assets to bring you huge profits.
KCL257

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:32:19 PM

I see crypto is recovering - ICO, listings, the use of the blockchain at the level of big players and entire states. For example, I saw a few days ago news about the listing of SNTR on KuCoin.  https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-silent-notary-sntr-gets-listed-on-kucoin

Bought more XRP today
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:34:37 PM

EOS will be on the spot and I am sure of that. I buy when it is still $6 and now it's $8 and still increasing hoping to see it more increase when it comes to its value.
SashaRed

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:38:13 PM

Imho "buying" happens for real only if one has a proper stash of Bitcoin already and wants to diversify.

I don't buy anything now. Real life doesn't allow me to invest meaningful amounts. Actually for now I'm trying HODL some of my pre-2017 coins.

Also see no reason to buy coins now. I understand the market is in recovery but I prefer to see what next and hodl my favs

That's it. It is hard now to get any profit from coins, so what's the point to buy them?

Especially top coins are pointless for now. Maybe there is some reason to buy some little amount but I still doubt
Nick2005

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:41:25 PM

Maybe because the market is recovering? I think it's the best time to buy altcoins
Serj88

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:42:11 PM

Especially top coins are pointless for now. Maybe there is some reason to buy some little amount but I still doubt

Pointless? Why???
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:45:47 PM

At the moment I prefer to sell the assets that I have, and wait for the correction of bitcoin or altcoin then buy it back when the price is cheaper
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:50:51 PM

The growth of crypto currencies is indeed very significant. The market has begun to be active, crowded, and stable again. Right now, I'm just focusing on potential coins. I am focused on playing bitcoin and eth. I chose these two coins because these two coins that have been trusted have a good long-term future. I am also sure that the prices of these two coins are increasing and giving a definite advantage. Both of these coins are very potential key coins so that price controls are on these two coins.

▔▔▔▔▔
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:54:21 PM

I am currently holding HBRS coin, many of people out here may not be knowing about this coin as its product is not officially launched yet although coin has been launched on some crypto exchanges. ICO price of HBRS was $.03 and currently it is trading at 3 satoshi only, this is very cheap price to own HBRS. Hubisone team is planning to launch their main product by the end of June19, product looks awesome in first look, I believe HBRS price will appreciate once the main product is launched.

Disclaimer : I am neither a part of HBRS team nor any financial advisor, above are my personal views about HBRS, any investment in this coin is investor's accountability.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Serj88

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:55:10 PM

Maybe because the market is recovering? I think it's the best time to buy altcoins

I don't see "recovery". Some coins are up but very few
SashaRed

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:57:56 PM

Pointless? Why???

Other coins develop very fast and raise in price as well. Top coins are hard to go in, so for me it's pointless
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:59:00 PM

Now I get the feeling of buying Litecoin. I do not recommend you here to buy the same as me. I just want to let you know that for now I buy more Litecoin and that too I buy gradually. Because I believe that litecoin will increase even further in the future. Maybe if you want to try to buy litecoin please.
Yelobe

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:01:02 PM

The growth of crypto currencies is indeed very significant. The market has begun to be active, crowded, and stable again. Right now, I'm just focusing on potential coins. I am focused on playing bitcoin and eth. I chose these two coins because these two coins that have been trusted have a good long-term future. I am also sure that the prices of these two coins are increasing and giving a definite advantage. Both of these coins are very potential key coins so that price controls are on these two coins.

Completely agree, but I also try to focus on altcoins as well. Like the author said about SNTR, they have a lot of prospects and it's great combination with top coins like btc and eth
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:07:53 PM

I am currently holding HBRS coin, many of people out here may not be knowing about this coin as its product is not officially launched yet although coin has been launched on some crypto exchanges. ICO price of HBRS was $.03 and currently it is trading at 3 satoshi only, this is very cheap price to own HBRS. Hubisone team is planning to launch their main product by the end of June19, product looks awesome in first look, I believe HBRS price will appreciate once the main product is launched.

Disclaimer : I am neither a part of HBRS team nor any financial advisor, above are my personal views about HBRS, any investment in this coin is investor's accountability.
What do you mean is this https://www.hubrisone.com/? I saw that I had been at Scam Accusations for a long time and I also didn't believe they really worked to launch product, read here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5040651.0

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: