Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you buying?  (Read 12296 times)
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:12:23 PM

I heard the news about crypto currency price are recovering in the market it's good for us.so l can't find any coins .l hold the coins & waiting for good time.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:24:26 PM

I see crypto is recovering - ICO, listings, the use of the blockchain at the level of big players and entire states. For example, I saw a few days ago news about the listing of SNTR on KuCoin.  https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-silent-notary-sntr-gets-listed-on-kucoin
I found more details about it - SilentNotary is preparing to release its own blockchain, also wallet and apps. There are rumors about the first big customers (one of the founders tweeted). So, I'm sure that it will be higher soon.
And what about your coins? What are you buying now?

I am currently buying chromia and Harmony one, both are listed on kucoin and Binance. I think it's time to position myself into the project having found a good entry point. Now waiting for x3 before I exit and then rinse and repeat
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:38:00 PM

I'm buying bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and exrn. The first 3 are pretty much less risky compared to the last coin which is an altcoin.  I might also try to buy BNB if I ever need to trade in binance.
the coin that you buy has high upside potential for the long and short term, I strongly agree with the strategy you buy coins guaranteed and avoid losses

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SMOKEU

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:52:33 PM

buy those altcoins that you are aware, what is there potential and the history of the price.. those are in the top 20 must be good

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:11:14 PM

buy those altcoins that you are aware, what is there potential and the history of the price.. those are in the top 20 must be good
You should also pay attention to the topic no, which are no less promising than those that are in the top 20 of the rating market.  The first hundred cryptocurrencies also have quite promising projects, which can be conclusions during daily trading or even with the long-term storage of such coins.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:12:37 PM

I'm buying bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and exrn. The first 3 are pretty much less risky compared to the last coin which is an altcoin.  I might also try to buy BNB if I ever need to trade in binance.
the coin that you buy has high upside potential for the long and short term, I strongly agree with the strategy you buy coins guaranteed and avoid losses
because now the market is not stable enough so it is better to reduce the risk of failure by buying coins that are popular and already have large trading volumes and have a good team and community.
so in my opinion Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin are indeed good coins bought today.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:52:36 PM

Wow, that coin I had the opportunity to buy it, but it slipped my mind, nevertheless we win some and lose some.
Currently, am buying more of BTC and ETH, then with also some altcoins with strict team and working products, as I believe they are future of altcoins nowadays.
Furthermore, I came across a coin recently although am still studying it. Just the idea is, take your time study coins and go for it, you will be glad you did.

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:54:04 PM

I am buying top 100 altcoins. As for bitcoin and ethereum, I prefer to trade these assets with margin, because those are liquid and I can earn on short movements

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:12:54 AM

Of course I will choose Bitcoin as the main coin that I will buy for investment, because bitcoin is the most expensive coin among the other coins.
and besides that I also bought Erheruem and a little Litecoin which in my opinion has very good potential for the future, and its movement continues to increase on the market today even though it's slow but sure.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:17:04 AM

I am buying top 100 altcoins. As for bitcoin and ethereum, I prefer to trade these assets with margin, because those are liquid and I can earn on short movements
You only said top 100 altcoins but why bitcoin is included on your list ?  But anyways thats nice because you dont forgot bitcoin and bitcoin should always be prioritze on our every investment because this coin is the controller of other coins  .  your alts will be nothing without the suppirt of bitcoin  .  and btw your trading strategy is also nice  . in my case , i only trade normally because im still  a beginner
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:26:11 AM

I see crypto is recovering - ICO, listings, the use of the blockchain at the level of big players and entire states. For example, I saw a few days ago news about the listing of SNTR on KuCoin.  https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-silent-notary-sntr-gets-listed-on-kucoin
I found more details about it - SilentNotary is preparing to release its own blockchain, also wallet and apps. There are rumors about the first big customers (one of the founders tweeted). So, I'm sure that it will be higher soon.

I'm still buying bitcoin and eth and it should be what 50% or more of my portfolio should have. As for other coins, I'm looking at listing sites to get into new projects that may have potential. The NFT industry is growing rapidly and Ecomi has sold out their private sales and IEO quick, I participated there and I have about 10% of that allocated in my wallet. By reading the comments, its great to see people being more selective and cautious in choosing for projects that they will help with their fundraising events and we've indeed learned from the previous mistakes of the market.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:30:48 AM

You only said top 100 altcoins but why bitcoin is included on your list ?  But anyways thats nice because you dont forgot bitcoin and bitcoin should always be prioritze on our every investment because this coin is the controller of other coins  .  your alts will be nothing without the suppirt of bitcoin  .  and btw your trading strategy is also nice  . in my case , i only trade normally because im still  a beginner
Maybe he meant to say that top cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is also one of cryptocurrency which is decentralized and can work on the basis as same as many other cryptocurrencies but we have huge awareness about bitcoin than others so which creates more demand for bitcoin.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:40:10 AM

Top 50 coins have a better profit/loss expectations from my point of view. Risk lovers can go further and buy narrow market cap tokens but managing risk is crucial with this outlook. It is a waste of time to buy the coin that made a new higher high price and it is sensible to buy lower lows.
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 331

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 02:46:34 AM

Top 50 coins have a better profit/loss expectations from my point of view. Risk lovers can go further and buy narrow market cap tokens but managing risk is crucial with this outlook. It is a waste of time to buy the coin that made a new higher high price and it is sensible to buy lower lows.
buying coins that make lower low very risky in my opinion,the trend changes to bearish trend and if we buy it we could trapped in crash condition.it will take long time to recover if want to changes to bullish trend by making higher high.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:49:50 AM

Bitcoin is better to be prioritize because yes without bitcoin altcoins will not increase but better to think also without altcoins ,bitcoins will not up. Mutual benefits can getsb both side they need each other.

Beginner the first coin they buy bitcoin it is the root of all.  I know bitcoin is not altcoins.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:54:36 AM

I currently hold a lot of BQQQ (partner of Bittrex) and a few XCT (a project that sold 100% after 2 rounds in IDAX).
This is also one of the best projects I have felt so far and I feel a bright future for those two projects.
If the BTC can pass $ 9500, I'm sure my portfolio can be x3 - x5 in the future.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 03:23:21 AM

That is true, The cryptocurrency market is recovering.
For investment , I buy some of exchange coins like BNB,KCS and others.

Yes, for that investment we need consider top list currency then the future profits will come definitely. BNB, KCS there is a lot of demanding coins because the team members here that they control popular exchange binance, kucoin. There is more number of traders and investors in this exchange. 
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 400

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 04:02:45 AM

i think i like that my top 10 coins. i prefer the likes of IOTX, XRP, IOTA, BAT the cheap ones that will one day become huge in the market. i prefer them very cheap. one day they will grow.
in conditions and situations like today investors must be smarter in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies, select coins that we see going forward will be an advantage in our investment

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:49:46 AM

i think i like that my top 10 coins. i prefer the likes of IOTX, XRP, IOTA, BAT the cheap ones that will one day become huge in the market. i prefer them very cheap. one day they will grow.
in conditions and situations like today investors must be smarter in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies, select coins that we see going forward will be an advantage in our investment

I am more inclined to long-term investment, spending time waiting and being patient when the market is as low as the end of 2018. There are many opportunities for you to invest to make a profit.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:55:01 AM

I recently accumulated the SNTR you mentioned, and made 50% gain from it. I will look for best entry again to load up.  Also, I'm accumulating ZIL, ICX and some other good picks at dips.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: