Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:37:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna phase out very soon?  (Read 5353 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:07:23 PM

I have not been able to claim with certainty, but with ICO conditions, now almost 90% are fraudulent, and I think it is necessary to consider removing ICO.
If fraudsters are not immediately prevented from continuing to become viruses, STO and IEO may be better now, except that there must be a special system to prevent fraud.

ICOs will be in the past in the near future. As very few projects showed their authenticity and genuineness when it comes to their product offering, ICOs are no doubt in the verge of extinction in the crypto market. Unless, that project has backing of big companies. STOs and IEOs have higher standards yet they can't guarantee the safety of your investments. It is still on you how to select the right project for you.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:15:45 PM

ICO will still exist, but only a few good projects have survived at this ICO because this project has large investors and cooperation with other projects. and ICO projects that are not good will continue to be in the ICO because they will not qualify for the IEO program
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:48:58 PM

While i observe the approach in which is deployed to raise fund for starters, it is obvious ico has fade out already. Nobody is talking about ieo for fund raising for starters anymore 90% of starters are making use of ieo currently.

And those 90 percent of starters are not really starters but the people who suffered great loses in the time of ICO scams are rampant. They have change and want to come back again as a strong IEO investors. I guess failing isn't just for nothing but rather an experience and also learning.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:33:50 PM

I think ICO's are less popular because of IEO's and ICO's are to risky compared to IEO's. We've seen ICO's before and seems legit at first and fucked the investors afterwards. IEO's are less risky and knowing some reputable exchanges did their due diligence to support the project.
IEOs are not risky but may be little risk for those holders who have no well knowledge about it. Only professionals and good learners will have 100% safe time with IEOs because the else factor is also safe that is the third party which is the exchange. The crypto technology will improve and grow just as this alternative which has covered up the drawbacks of ICOs and hence people will have nothing to worry.
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:38:11 PM

The phasing out of ICOs has already begun. We have already entered a new evolution phase of the IEOs which most previous ICOs have now also turned to.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:11:39 AM

ICOs as what we experience in 2017 may phase out soon. IEO as cleaner and quicker ICO where all parties do find it easier to execute.
The cost of issuing would be similar for the project but investors directly feel the easeness of investing through the exchange and an assurance of getting listed soon.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:56:09 AM

The phasing out of ICOs has already begun. We have already entered a new evolution phase of the IEOs which most previous ICOs have now also turned to.
FYI, IEO is an ico but that already cooperated with exchange site after there are some negotiations. The fact that it will be difficult to search IEO that already created a fully working product like what already done by HNC which already accepted by so many merchants in greek.
When you create ico and then a few times later you got called by exchange site to create cooperation with it and then you got your IEO.
Something is more relevant than it just like a coin which already accepted by merchants to create such a real usage.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:02:30 AM

When we look in present situation I think ICO will impossible to phase out bacause all we see there is a lot of good project. But here in crypto industry we can never tell what will happened next because everything is changing everyday that will come specially the price and also the market. So no one can say if ICO will stay alive or will be phase out.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 03:10:14 AM

I have been playing into some few ICO projects lately, and the reality is that I lost a lot of money due to the domination of the bear market and uncertainty of the projects going forward.

As the old saying goes, more than 90% of those projects are either scams, failed to reach soft cap, or not getting any traction in the next few months or so.

Maybe it’s because ICOs are not regulated and investors like me holds all of the risks.

Until now, there are still new ICOs emerging. However, there are also new ones such as STOs (security token offerings), IEOs (initial exchange offerings), and so on. It seems that both STOs and IEOs are already being considered the next big thing in raising crypto funds for starters.

With their ongoing emergence, are ICOs gonna be over soon? Are they gonna saturate and may phase out due to projects turning to STOs and IEOs?

I wanna know about your thoughts regarding this one, and I would greatly appreciate it whether if you agree or not with my opinion. Thank you in advance.
Scammers will participate in easy-to-eat cakes. Currently, scammers are no longer active with ICO because it is no longer delicious. This makes true projects, real working teams work again. When scammers find other forms of fraud, ICO will become less risky and ICO projects will come back strong with real working teams.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:18:08 AM

I have been playing into some few ICO projects lately, and the reality is that I lost a lot of money due to the domination of the bear market and uncertainty of the projects going forward.

As the old saying goes, more than 90% of those projects are either scams, failed to reach soft cap, or not getting any traction in the next few months or so.

Maybe it’s because ICOs are not regulated and investors like me holds all of the risks.

Until now, there are still new ICOs emerging. However, there are also new ones such as STOs (security token offerings), IEOs (initial exchange offerings), and so on. It seems that both STOs and IEOs are already being considered the next big thing in raising crypto funds for starters.

With their ongoing emergence, are ICOs gonna be over soon? Are they gonna saturate and may phase out due to projects turning to STOs and IEOs?

I wanna know about your thoughts regarding this one, and I would greatly appreciate it whether if you agree or not with my opinion. Thank you in advance.
I think it will attract many investors from many different fields and ICO will certainly not be able to get the best advantage or even no one will pay attention to its existence.
But now, there are some projects that combine ICO and IEO to mobilize capital in the best way, which is one of the good strategies. That combination has prolonged the life of the ICO.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1189

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:18:12 AM

Investors nowadays must really educated first before they invest. Maybe for who already join and lose, they can learn something. But for who join ICO only because of hype, something like this must be concerned. Because they join without any research of risk and then they stuck in their investment.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:01:50 AM

Anything would happen if the ICOs gonna phase out in the future since the ICOs are having bad reputation from many investors, there are many ICOs still on scam and many are now afraid of putting their investment. Hopefully ICOs would trusted again.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:05:10 AM

Anything would happen if the ICOs gonna phase out in the future since the ICOs are having bad reputation from many investors, there are many ICOs still on scam and many are now afraid of putting their investment. Hopefully ICOs would trusted again.
I don't think it's abolished, but when ICOs get worse, their markets won't get funds and leave investors and communities left behind. it will make them die by themselves. but seeing now there are still a number of successful ICOs, I think there are still investors who trust this system.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 04:19:08 AM

Let's hope so

sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:22:13 AM

Ico will not long
you look at prices when they go on exchanges
nobody even tries to sell at a good price
and the price is constantly falling
Investors probably go mad looking at it
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 04:22:45 AM

I don't think so, although there are many who complain and report about ico scam, but some parties still support the scheme from ico as a way to launch good and effective products. I think the improvements made will make ico better.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:23:46 AM

Any team that does ico in 2019 are pretty much hitting themselves with a rock in the head. Investors demand less risk, and IEOs can give it to them. So it can be said that icos are phased out now.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:44:08 AM

I don't think ICO is going to phase out completely in the crypto space, because not all startups would be able to afford the funds for listing their coin for IEO, and we would still keep seeing people investing in ICO especially newbies who don't really know what is going on in the space and just want to make free money for themselves, though ICO will not be popular as it used to be in time past, since most investors would have moved to a more better way of crowdfunding such as IEO and STOs.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:58:00 AM

I think ICO will not end soon, not any projects can be sold through exchange or STO. For projects like these, they still call for investment money from venture capitalists themselves, or if potential projects will earn small investors. However, gradually such projects are less, but it does not completely disappear
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 07:05:39 AM

I don't know what will happen with ICO in the future, but I really agree if ICO must be replaced with another new and effective method to raise a fund. And today IEO are coming to us and bring a new hope to investor. Try to fix trust from investor and give a proof that crypto market are still legit.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: