Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna phase out very soon?  (Read 5350 times)
anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:27:25 PM

The level of public trust in the IEO is much higher than the ICO. The way the IEO funds are collected is seen as safer and more effective. Therefore, the IEO will erode the development of the ICO, which is largely a scam project.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:08:31 PM

Most likely that could happen, the compilation of ico is really not worth seeing, I mean as long as there are still many ico who end up with fraud, slowly, ico will soon disappear and a new revolution like the IEO will be present. But I think that depends on the time you will answer and the user who will determine his choice.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:28:15 PM

Instead of the total neglect of ICO, there will be other approaches to it. The new forms of projects we now see, such as the likes of IEO, ITO, STO and others, are just hybrids from the original ICO itself. The original is still ICO and every other forms will still find their foundation in it. So it cannot totally end. The full return back to ICO will be when regulation has been fully implemented.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:24:34 AM

There will always be good ICO projects but very few ones ,if possible that crypto space get regulations then ICO will make a big and better come back ,there are still good ICO projects coming out if you know how to detect them

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:09:17 AM

Crowdfunding is slowly transitioning from the ICO model to the IEO format because there's less risks for investors, especially if the launchpads hosting they have a good reputation of being reliable and secure, and these assurances combined with better quality products and more reasonable fundraising caps can improve the potential returns investors can achieve

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:00:01 AM

maybe ICO services will be deleted soon because most ico scams have damaged reputation, indeed sto and iso are safer in investing because all are well verified

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:31:35 AM

I have been playing into some few ICO projects lately, and the reality is that I lost a lot of money due to the domination of the bear market and uncertainty of the projects going forward.

As the old saying goes, more than 90% of those projects are either scams, failed to reach soft cap, or not getting any traction in the next few months or so.

Maybe it’s because ICOs are not regulated and investors like me holds all of the risks.

Until now, there are still new ICOs emerging. However, there are also new ones such as STOs (security token offerings), IEOs (initial exchange offerings), and so on. It seems that both STOs and IEOs are already being considered the next big thing in raising crypto funds for starters.

With their ongoing emergence, are ICOs gonna be over soon? Are they gonna saturate and may phase out due to projects turning to STOs and IEOs?

I wanna know about your thoughts regarding this one, and I would greatly appreciate it whether if you agree or not with my opinion. Thank you in advance.

For now IEO and STO are more trending compared to ICO, but let me tell that they are all the same in one aspects dude, that is all of them are opportunity to everyone, though last 2018 I can't deny that most of the ICO was turned into scam, because most of them didn't meet softcap target . But as I can see with it these 3 can also be use by the scammer, not all IEO are good it will only be good if the exchange has good performance in the market.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 03:34:22 AM

I do not think so that ICO are gonna phase out even they have bad reputation now from many investors but probably this will end soon because there is still a lot of ICO doing good all you have to do is find it and i am wanna say you can earn huge profit.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:08:58 AM

I do not think so that ICO are gonna phase out even they have bad reputation now from many investors but probably this will end soon because there is still a lot of ICO doing good all you have to do is find it and i am wanna say you can earn huge profit.
ICO is no longer interested by investors and if you are confident that you can make a profit from those projects, do it because now ICO projects are just landfills and will never be good profit in this market. New trends are starting and recently IEO, IDO and STO are getting more and more interested by investors and it helps investors to liquidate immediately so stay away from ICO projects in this market if you don't want to lose money

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:31:55 AM

ICO is no longer interested by investors and if you are confident that you can make a profit from those projects, do it because now ICO projects are just landfills and will never be good profit in this market. New trends are starting and recently IEO, IDO and STO are getting more and more interested by investors and it helps investors to liquidate immediately so stay away from ICO projects in this market if you don't want to lose money

That's the sad truth, the market is evolving and people are looking for a safer ground and those crowdsale type you've mentioned are safer compared to ICO, especially the IEO.

The market is growing because we found the solution on how to attract investors again, they are not only buying in established coin in the market, they are also looking for ways to be an early investor of a certain project as long as there is a potential.

bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:38:20 AM

maybe ICO services will be deleted soon because most ico scams have damaged reputation, indeed sto and iso are safer in investing because all are well verified
maybe it would be like that, if there are regulations that regulate it, of course the ICO will disappear immediately. but for now there are still a number of ico who provide decent prizes for ICO participants.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:11:50 AM

I have been playing into some few ICO projects lately, and the reality is that I lost a lot of money due to the domination of the bear market and uncertainty of the projects going forward.

As the old saying goes, more than 90% of those projects are either scams, failed to reach soft cap, or not getting any traction in the next few months or so.

Maybe it’s because ICOs are not regulated and investors like me holds all of the risks.

Until now, there are still new ICOs emerging. However, there are also new ones such as STOs (security token offerings), IEOs (initial exchange offerings), and so on. It seems that both STOs and IEOs are already being considered the next big thing in raising crypto funds for starters.

With their ongoing emergence, are ICOs gonna be over soon? Are they gonna saturate and may phase out due to projects turning to STOs and IEOs?

I wanna know about your thoughts regarding this one, and I would greatly appreciate it whether if you agree or not with my opinion. Thank you in advance.
These days no project is talking about ico anymore, ieo has taken over and it serve as the current means of raising fund for projects in the space.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:48:56 AM

maybe it would be like that, if there are regulations that regulate it, of course the ICO will disappear immediately. but for now there are still a number of ico who provide decent prizes for ICO participants.

Soon or later, ICO will lose to the IEO because the IEO is more promising and also faster listing in the market than ICO. With the IEO, the project is verified by an exchanger who organizes and also a large exchanger must have chosen a good project and has future prospects

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:11:59 PM

I am afraid, ICO gonna vanish in this year. After seeing the success ratio of IEO, every ICO projects are turning into IEO. IEO is easy to manage and its costs are cheaper than ICO and everything like transparent here!

Piklo

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:39:49 PM

Everyone has known for a long time that ICO has damaged its reputation because of fraudsters.  Because of this, many investors do not want to invest money in them.  But no one says that good projects remain.

This is true but also there were a lot of noobs just throwing themselves into the mix when the last bullrun was in effect which made it a huge target for fraudsters. i think now since the market sentiment is stronger than ever people have had time to evolve smarter from the bear market and i personally still see ICOs/ tokensales being effective, obviously IEOs are taking over now but there are still some solid projects doing ICO's plus IEOS due to huge demand id say. Just like Tokoin.io, this has been in huge demand and of my favorite projects aiding MSMEs to achieve optimized business ventures through data leveraging- such a great idea with minimal competitors,  great market (huge), partnerships and great timing.
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 02:57:27 PM

In my opinion not, although ICO has many developers who aim to "cheat" or scamming their investors, there are still many who use ico, because the ICO can act as a source of funds for developers / companies. Although IEO and STO are present and safer.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:18:45 PM

I don't think that ICOs will stop to exist. People are gonna still create start-up and look for funding.
ICOs, STOs and IEOs didn't make traditional crowdfunding methods like kickstarter stop their business.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:10:28 PM

Everything is possible especially now that most of the investors have less confidence on supporting ICOs and they are now emerging another options like STOs and IEOs. Well, as for me the only constant thing in this world is CHANGE so if they are better than ICO then so be it. We are just here to support good projects.
True enough. Investors will always go to a more profitable and sure ones. Anyway even developers the moment they realized that the old trick is no longer working, time for them to think and shift to a new one. ICO’s reputation has already been damaged, no wonder why most of them are failing by not reaching their soft cap dues not having enough investors. 
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:13:27 PM

I don't think that ICOs will stop to exist. People are gonna still create start-up and look for funding.
ICOs, STOs and IEOs didn't make traditional crowdfunding methods like kickstarter stop their business.

there will be absolutely no, if in a certain time there will be regulations that limit even the ban on ICO. it is very possible, but if only because it competes with the STO and IEO I think ICO is still able to remain there.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:17:45 PM

not at all., ICO still has great hopes of continuing to grow in this field even though some of them are fraudsters. But I think there are still many investors who are interested and join the legitimate ico project and as long as they offer the best, I think ico will not be deleted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: