Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some IEOs could also turn out to be scam  (Read 13096 times)
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:59:43 PM

There are already IEO scams in yobit, I'm pretty sure if can also happen to the new exchanges that were doing IEO today. Maybe if they are going to be doing IEO to several exchanges will makes our hunches gone but if they are doing it to an unknown exchange probably newer exchange, you're better not joining. Worse is that if an exchange is part of these bigger scam.
ahhh, i'm forget about Yobit IEO because i never open or visiting this exchange again since more than 1 year ago.
and for me i never recognize yobit as an exchanger  Grin Grin so, especially knowing about those scams IEO, visiting the site i never do that

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:37:54 PM

Of course we can not say that IEO is a safe tool for marketing. It all depends on the time. As soon as people are sure that IEO will never deceive them, he will immediately do it.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:00:02 PM

It seems to me that, nevertheless, the trading exchanges on which IEO also held are, to some extent, the guarantor of the fact that finding new projects is not the development of fraudsters.  They also check not only documents, but also other information from the team, and they must also take certain fees for conducting IEO on their platforms.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 07:28:08 PM

In 2017, people thought the same about ICO. At that time, the ICO was a novelty and people invested a large amount of money. But after a while, the ICO began to behave like a scammer, and now he's dead. The same is waiting for IEO.
3core

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 07:45:13 PM

Yes, that's the truth, IEOs are not so different from ICOs or ITOs. IEOs doesn't guarantee a scam free invesment, neither does IEOs means investments in a project will be profitable.
Due diligence is the safest way to go, It does not matter if it is an ICO, ITO, or IEO.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:47:43 PM

Yes, that's the truth, IEOs are not so different from ICOs or ITOs. IEOs doesn't guarantee a scam free invesment, neither does IEOs means investments in a project will be profitable.
Due diligence is the safest way to go, It does not matter if it is an ICO, ITO, or IEO.
no i don't agree with your statement, IEO is more safer than ico campaign, because investor fund are escrowed by exchanger, and guarante are running normally until end of IEO and listed in the exchange

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:52:47 PM

now so much IEO is held on exchanges that are little known and after listing for almost a couple of days the volume disappears, so I am cautious about IEO on little-known exchanges.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:58:01 PM

Actually not all IEO are scam we can choose also those potential IEO and trusted. Some IEO are good to invest and already listed in exchange, But we must be careful always even if listed they are have time to dump so much the price.

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:02:04 PM

Yes its possible that projects conducting an IEO could be a scam since all of them started with legit impression until some would run away with investor's money or not delivering a product. We must always keep in mind on these possibilities and not be overly unsuspecting on these projects. Vigilance is the key!
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:16:25 PM

Yes its possible that projects conducting an IEO could be a scam since all of them started with legit impression until some would run away with investor's money or not delivering a product. We must always keep in mind on these possibilities and not be overly unsuspecting on these projects. Vigilance is the key!
I'm even sure that 50 percent of the projects that are now launching their IEO are scammers. they just paid money to the exchanges in order to conduct an IEO

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:54:34 PM

It is clear that in each direction will be scammers. The only way out of this situation is to participate in IEO only in those exchanges in which you are sure.

Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:06:02 PM

If you do not want to get to the scammers, then take part in the IEO only on well-known and proven exchanges. It seems to me that this direction will live as well as the ICO.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:14:38 PM

The scammed people are looking for another option in order to protect their crypto and emotions. IEOs are not providing the best security but it is the best available option in this situation. No guarantee for anything related to crypto projects.
The best solution in crypto world at this time is buy bitcoin and hold it or take some times to trade then you will ends up with profit. Let say, an exchange that running the IEO has credibility such as binance and the another exchange until you will give the token that you wanted with the desire amount. But don't you forget how the token will have a future? I mean the token has really will give you benefit if you hold? I doubt no, there is a chance the token will be destroyed.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:17:18 PM

If you do not want to get to the scammers, then take part in the IEO only on well-known and proven exchanges. It seems to me that this direction will live as well as the ICO.
Avoiding or lessened the chance of being scammed if you wanted to participate with this type of investment, taking your chances to invest inside binance would be the smartest thing to do, tough but with those previous results where most investors received more than doubled after participating from the IEO launchpad.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:33:26 PM

Yeah there is a big chance that could happen. We see last year the whole ICO market is not going well. Most of them were sacks air failed project. They made a ivo scam people and disappeared. Asome of them good at ICO stage but failed at the development stage. Taht all happen because ICOs are at a hyped once. But after sometimes this thing started and people are afraid to invest. Now ieo came to the market and many bugs names are with it that why it looks so trusted and decent. But there is always a chance that they also started to scam. Cause many of them are already making partnership with small and medium exchanges and some of them are not so good.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:45:08 AM

An IEO can exit scam or totally abandon the project after listing but one thing that is certain unlike ICOs is that investors will receive their tokens which will be tradable.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:47:03 AM

I believe on that most of the IEO turn out to be scam if they choose the exchanges that has no particular volume or investors to buy their tokens/coins, there is no 100% that the IEO will be success if they have wrong exchanges to gain more funds.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:12:28 AM

Avoiding or lessened the chance of being scammed if you wanted to participate with this type of investment, taking your chances to invest inside binance would be the smartest thing to do, tough but with those previous results where most investors received more than doubled after participating from the IEO launchpad.

Of course. It is a choice of anyone here whether to invest in new projects like IEO or to invest in some reputable one like binance or in other established projects. IEO is still a way to fund raise money and we can't control scammers to find a way to enter IEO. Though it is hard to choose where projects to be invested but taking a risk will always give you a 50-50% chance of being successful or not.
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:40:04 AM

Of course. It is a choice of anyone here whether to invest in new projects like IEO or to invest in some reputable one like binance or in other established projects. IEO is still a way to fund raise money and we can't control scammers to find a way to enter IEO. Though it is hard to choose where projects to be invested but taking a risk will always give you a 50-50% chance of being successful or not.
Avoiding promised high profitable IEOs, and choose IEOs from established, reputable exchanges, will help investors avoid as many scam IEOs as possible. However, the fact is not all people can follow the rule and do this determinantly. Sometimes, they turn into greedy investors, and lose money. Most of time, greediness will lead to incorrect decisions, that in turn cause losses for their investors with their wrong investments. If they don't want to take risks and are not able to acceptable losses from IEOs, they should avoid IEOs at all. There are already so many opportunities on crypto market, with old coins/ tokens. I don't think IEOs is the only option to get returns from investments, and of course not the best one.
attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:16:49 AM

I guess that's also the truth that IEOs are not so far different from ICOs. IEOs doesn't guarantee a hundred percent scam free invesment, neither does IEOs means investments in a project will be profitable. Due diligence is the safest way to go and it doesn't matter if it is an ICO or IEO. So in my opinion to avoid or get away from scammers only trust in a project that guarantee you a safe way of investing or in trading just like the dencoin tokens.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: