Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REEE: Puppet Show  (Read 771 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 10:23:38 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2019, 10:34:25 PM by TECSHARE

OP

Vod is tagged by TESCARE, teeGUMES, Fake Bill and Rmcdermott927 with these comments:

TESCARE:
Mentally ill stalker who will DOX and report you to government agencies as revenge for criticizing him. Avoid.
bill gator:
Endangering lives through DOXing. Coaxing criminals by indicating 500 BTC is held by the resident of the address they shared. This is a dangerous flaw of judgement.
Rmcdermott927:
I am leaving this feedback due to the completely irresponsible actions of this user. He attempted to dox a well known user on this forum and added that the user had 500 BTC in his possession. I feel that Vod's actions had no regard towards the life and property of other human beings and for this reason he should not be trusted.
How would you feel if an innocent person or child was harmed or killed due to your reckless actions?
Well, I can't say from bill's and Rmcd's feedback that DOX is true, TESCARE's feedback indicates it is true, BUT, teeGUMES left this feedback:
Publicly doxxed a member of the bitcointalk community. Backtracked once he slept on it and realized it was a bad idea. Impulse doxxing over a petty dispute is childish.

Why teeGUMES said "publicly doxxed a member of the bitcointalk community"? Does it mean teeGUMES knows this dox is truth or, they lied that this information is true? Nah, they wouldn't lie in trust wall, they know dox is true. Do they?

part of Rmcdermott927's comment:
and added that the user had 500 BTC in his possession.

I find it more interesting how some people are blaming others while they close both eyes to see that person brags all around internet that they are forum treasurer.
I'll keep mentioning it too. Tongue
Well that is just funny. Did Vod said that too?

Anyway, all these comments and I figured out that only person who didn't tag Vod for doxxing is - OG Nasty himself. No, he wrote this in comment:
Vod is a liar & trust abuser. Administrator describes his recent behavior as "disgusting" and makes statements like, "Red-trusting Vod over this is an appropriate usage of red-trust..." which is a sure sign that he's untrustworthy, and a disgusting human being.

Nothing about doxing part. He is basically saying in his comment that Vod is liar & trust abuser and agrees with part of admin's post - only one part of it. Why is that? Does OG knows that everything posted by Vod has already been posted on this forum by himself, well, link to website was posted and in that website there is information about almost everything....?
It is not doxxing if you have already doxxed yourself.

So why "giving green light"? Why removing posts with doxing info? Why website linked in this forum with doxing info is all of sudden offline? Why was post with link edited and link is no longer there? Why another post(errr..2 posts) where OG said something about his site doesn't exist any more?

Are we now pretending that we didn't know about 500 BTC? Rmcdermott927 didn't know OG was only one with keys to 500btc forums funds? Bill didn't know?

OG didn't post video of his house?
OG didn't post link to his website with personal information in it, under "about us or whatever"?

No one knew about 500 btc?  Cheesy

This is nothing but a puppet show.

I am not going to participate in a moderated thread where you get to throw accusations around and then delete any replies which are inconvenient for you, and I suggest no one else does either. That is why I created this thread so an actual open discussion about this topic can be had and not just a blatant naked one sided attempt at smearing people who disagree with you and your Politburo buddies.

So because people are publicly voicing their displeasure with Vod's abusive behavior now they are automatically puppets? Cool story bro.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 12:48:43 AM

So because people are publicly voicing their displeasure with Vod's abusive behavior now they are automatically puppets? Cool story bro.
Doesn't address single question.

Of course not - he'll never answer a question, and he'll explicitly deny you asked him one. 

Techy - I don't know why everyone else sees you as a puppet, but it's another example of you claiming I am abusive when I neve have been.   Go look at your sources and you will see how often you misquote people.   Take something out of context enough times and it will become a fact.  Smiley

No one legitimately thinks I am a puppet. They might claim it publicly in a very pathetic attempt to impugn my character but we all know no one really believes it. I think you have difficulty with the definitions of words. In order for me to "misquote" some one I would first have to quote them. Where did I misquote anyone? Still waiting for you to substantiate this claim. I am not holding my breath though because I can see you have your clown dancing shoes on as you do every time you go too far in a desperate attempt to draw attention away from your own wrongdoings.

Doesn't address single question.
Of course not - he'll never answer a question, and he'll explicitly deny you asked him one. 
I don't get it. First they said this:
I am not going to participate in a moderated thread where you get to throw accusations around and then delete any replies which are inconvenient for you
Then I, as they quoted this thread, expect them to say something but got nothing, another question:
So because people are publicly voicing their displeasure with Vod's abusive behavior now they are automatically puppets?
Maybe they will tag me for releasing OG's post where he mentioned his dox too?  Undecided

You seem to be insinuating we are all the same person using the term "they" as if we are one collective entity rather than individuals that independently agree Vod is mentally ill and out of control. Is that what you are implying that I am a sock of another user or vice versa? How ironic.

I see several questions, but they are all about other people. I don't have responsibility for anyone but myself, so I am not required to answer for them. Of course you don't really expect any reply, you are simply using your self moderated thread as a conduit for further character assassination where you can simply remove any logical argument you have no retort to.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:49:14 AM

marlboroza is a liar who likes to twist facts for the benefit of those who he is allied with. I would not take him seriously.

He is intent on smearing and attacking anyone who is willing to speak out against any of his friends.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:29:32 AM

marlboroza is a liar who likes to twist facts for the benefit of those who he is allied with. I would not take him seriously.

He is intent on smearing and attacking anyone who is willing to speak out against any of his friends.
Your post goes here.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 01:45:56 PM

Your post goes here.

Is some one upset their little smear fest is not working as planned?
Is someone upset that they are not on DT?

You guys really need to work out a new dig, that one is just about 5 years old by now. You are right though, what business does some one with nearly a decade of trade history and being entrusted with large sums of money have any business being on the default trust? It is not like I worked hard to build a reputation just to have it used against me as a tool for retribution. No, the Politburo are only allowed permit users to keep their hard earned reputation. I should smarten up and start "policing" the forum like you then I can shoot to the top in a few months! Much easier! Why work when you can just steam roll over a bunch of people by leaving negative ratings assembly line style rising to the top at their expense?

Not everyone hallucinates what they want to see like you Vod. Most people expect claims to be able to be substantiated
Look at Techy claiming without substance that I hallucinate, and then commenting on how people won't believe it.   Huh
It is hard to follow these discussions. Too many things are taken out of context and there are too many misquotes, and I noticed some people are answering their own questions!

No one legitimately thinks I am a puppet.

You seem to be insinuating we are all the same person using the term "they" as if we are one collective entity rather than individuals that independently
Maybe I should use "he/she" instead of "they" when quoting TECSHARE? I don't want him/her to jump to conclusions like that.

I see several questions, but they are all about other people. I don't have responsibility for anyone but myself, so I am not required to answer for them.
Seems he/she/it created clone of this thread to not talk about it.

You are staring to sound a lot like Vod. Yes people often start unmoderated threads to not talk about he thread topic, unlike when people create moderated threads about a thread topic who clearly want to discuss the entire issue. Did you go to the Vod school of Insane Clown Mental Gymnastics?
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 08:47:05 PM

In your opinion, when's the last time you contributed something of value to the forum, and what was it? Other than offering goods for trade, which anybody can do.

In your opinion what makes this not off topic?
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:29:14 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2019, 08:49:41 AM by marlboroza

Is some one upset their little smear fest is not working as planned?
Is someone upset that they are not on DT?
You guys really need to work out a new dig, that one is just about 5 years old by now. You are right though, what business does some one with nearly a decade of trade history and being entrusted with large sums of money have any business being on the default trust? It is not like I worked hard to build a reputation just to have it used against me as a tool for retribution. No, the Politburo are only allowed permit users to keep their hard earned reputation. I should smarten up and start "policing" the forum like you then I can shoot to the top in a few months! Much easier! Why work when you can just steam roll over a bunch of people by leaving negative ratings assembly line style rising to the top at their expense?
So someone is upset that they are not on DT.

You are staring to sound a lot like Vod. Yes people often start unmoderated threads to not talk about he thread topic, unlike when people create moderated threads about a thread topic who clearly want to discuss the entire issue. Did you go to the Vod school of Insane Clown Mental Gymnastics?
4 posts and still nothing about topic, except that TECSHARE is concerned that someone will maybe be censored in self moderated thread, still, doesn't address anything.
xolxol

Activity: 241
Merit: 97

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:43:28 AM

marlboroza stop,you are protecting an idiot together with your friends,esp lauda and the gang.Vod is an abusive moron you should choose which side you go they are losing as you do.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:26:41 AM

you are protecting an idiot together with your friends,esp lauda and the gang.
Who are my friends? You mentioned "lauda and the gang" and I have to ask you - who is the gang? Don't you think we are "individuals not collective entity..."?
Vod is an abusive moron you should choose which side you go they are losing as you do.
Have you read this thread and come to conclusion that there are sides?
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 02:28:30 AM

4 posts and still nothing about topic, except that TECSHARE is concerned that someone will maybe be censured in self moderated thread, still, doesn't address anything.

What exactly am I supposed to respond to? I don't answer for anyone but myself as I already stated so, asking me to defend the actions of others will of course net you no reply. BTW the word is censored.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 06:22:35 AM

What exactly am I supposed to respond to? I don't answer for anyone but myself as I already stated so, asking me to defend the actions of others will of course net you no reply. BTW the word is censored.

Why did you leave me feedback saying I'm mentally ill with no substance? 

Did someone else force you to write that, or is your action?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:04:13 PM

You didn't tell us anything new, the communist run lobby of bullshit propaganda are who we all know, part of them, marlboroza,Lauda,TMAN and owlcatz so far.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 01:25:48 AM

That was not addressed to you. Furthermore as you are well aware I already answered your question:

I see, so suddenly you want protection under my metric! Thanks for demonstrating its usefulness. Unfortunately we are not operating under my objective metric of a standard of evidence of theft, violation of contractual agreement, or violation of applicable laws, we are operating under a subjective free for all, one you take full advantage of on a regular basis. Under the current standard we are operating under, even Theymos himself said leaving you a negative rating was completely valid, and after seeing you feign remorse and then move right back into unrepentant abuse just as you always do I decided to leave that rating for you because you more than earned it. As far as your mental illness, that is evident from your own continued unyielding escalation of unrepentant abusive behavior, but that is not why I left you the rating, I left it because you doxed and reported a user to the IRS as a form of retribution for their criticism of you. It is more than evident you have trouble controlling yourself.

It would go a long way in helping to explain why you think your opinion matters so much.

Surely he must be working off some sort of objective standard.

TS this is why nobody takes your opinion seriously. You're always accusing people of having double standards or being hypocritical and then you go and do the exact same shit yourself. Set a better example or shut the fuck up.

OOoo did your girlfriend lend you your nuts back for the evening? I find it interesting you and your Politburo pals are willing to nitpick every little thing I do and blow it so widely out of proportion, yet when it is one of your pals (like Vod) his years long pattern of abuse might as well be invisible. I explained my rating above, and there is nothing hypocritical about it. To answer your question, I consider busting you abusive retards up as a continual form of service to the forum.

P.S. Don't forget to get your nuts back before dark or you are gonna git it!
xolxol

Activity: 241
Merit: 97

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:11:39 PM

you are protecting an idiot together with your friends,esp lauda and the gang.
Who are my friends? You mentioned "lauda and the gang" and I have to ask you - who is the gang? Don't you think we are "individuals not collective entity..."?
Vod is an abusive moron you should choose which side you go they are losing as you do.
Have you read this thread and come to conclusion that there are sides?
so hes not part of the mafia here,well it seems the facts are contradicting with your shits.What happened to your plot which you supposed to be removed you from your DT position? is the drama ended very well? hMmm.
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:42:39 PM

~
Are you not able to read post which is in this thread?

I'll just drop this and now this http://loyce.club/trust/2019-05-25_Sat_07.01h/754727.html  
Seems TESCHARE support violent persons and wants them in DT.

@TESCHARE, I figured it is best for me to put you on ignore for some time, so this is what I will do. Thank you for your replies on subject...
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 11:27:52 PM

~
Are you not able to read post which is in this thread?

I'll just drop this and now this http://loyce.club/trust/2019-05-25_Sat_07.01h/754727.html  
Seems TESCHARE support violent persons and wants them in DT.

@TESCHARE, I figured it is best for me to put you on ignore for some time, so this is what I will do. Thank you for your replies on subject...

Aw look at you putting on your little bow tie pretending to be all diplomatic all of a sudden. I can read just fine. You on the other hand don't know the definition of the word "ignore". Apparently you don't know the definition of the word "violent" either. As far as the other links, what is your point, that I responded within 10 hours of being on the default trust and removed years old additions to my list that should not have been there? THE SHAME!
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12032

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:32:39 AM

Can't you guys just make one thread instead of a page full of similar pointless threads?

Most of them are the same as the other and become less and less relevant, also its just annoying cause they all the same BS Roll Eyes

Just another noise over the exact same members ......

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 01:21:48 PM

Can't you guys just make one thread instead of a page full of similar pointless threads?

Most of them are the same as the other and become less and less relevant, also its just annoying cause they all the same BS Roll Eyes

Just another noise over the exact same members ......

You would think all the "noise" over the exact same members would be a signal of some issues you would address. Nah lets just complain about it being "annoying" and "boring" like a 12 year old girl instead of doing something about it.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12032

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:08:00 PM

^
What you say can be addressed by the relevant people or interested members, but could be easily in lesser threads, instead of every day a new thread over the exact same complaining about the same members and so on.....

Just try to keep it in lesser threads....... I'm always of the opinion everyone has to speak and discuss their mind in the right threads etc, just try to keep it in lesser threads if thats doable.

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 08:46:03 PM

^
What you say can be addressed by the relevant people or interested members, but could be easily in lesser threads, instead of every day a new thread over the exact same complaining about the same members and so on.....

Just try to keep it in lesser threads....... I'm always of the opinion everyone has to speak and discuss their mind in the right threads etc, just try to keep it in lesser threads if thats doable.

Nice hyperbole. I am not making a new thread anywhere near "every day". I wouldn't have to keep raising the issue if spineless complainers like you would take action against his abuse. Instead you just blame me, which is why I have respect for so few people here any more. Your pals are above reproach, and anyone raising a grievance is nothing more than an annoyance.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: