Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when are we going to see ALtcoins do 50% profit in a day.  (Read 11787 times)
ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 01:37:55 PM

Bitcoin has almost won back half of the lost, but the Altcoins, which have fallen to 100 times, have not grown as far as that, perhaps they will go when Bitcoin is adjusted.

Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:48:40 PM

I don't think that's going to happen very soon. Such a stir as last year will have a very long time to raise. Many people are disappointed in the cryptocurrency and now are afraid to invest in it. The growth will be gradual and long.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:03:19 PM

Probably tonight while you are sleeping. Grin

Yes I meant to happen on your dream only.

Okay now about subject,you can go to coinmarket cap site and see most profitable coins in last 24 hours you can even  see 3 digit growths for some coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:14:11 PM

Some altcoins are already beginning to show good growth. No one said that the bull run will be as swift as in 2017. The market has already started to recover and this is very good for the current situation. Earning in crypto has not become as easy as before.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:22:14 PM

Oh, but have you forgotten this "bullrun" started with the ALTs? Do you remember when coins were doing 200%, 100%, 70% etc daily trades. ENJ did it and many others until Bitcoin took over and they all corrected. anyway it can happen again tho but we need to give Bitcoin sometime to be a little lenient with the ALTs lol Smiley.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 02:51:12 PM

when bitcoin price  is increasing, altcoins prices decreases because people will want to ride the bitcoin wave to make profits. but when bitcoin price is stable, altcoins price inceases. but during massive bull run, some good altcoins increases in price alongside with bitcoin. 

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:53:14 PM

bitcoin has been on the bull run currently.it looks like the glorious days are back but how long will it last. when are we seeing the bulls on the altcoins just like it is happening on bitcoin. i believed that people make more money on altcoins than bitcoins.
Bitcoin is still not in a bull run, we can't be so sure if what's happening right now is just a correction. In any case, 50% increase AND decrease in a day is possible for alts since it is like leverage. It is also true that people profit more in alts since it is more dynamic.

Lagonda

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:57:40 PM

Still not find any yet? Binance's IEO Harmony (ONE) already made it: >100% profit if you got early entry. According to my observation, Binance is deliberately pumping its old and new IEOs (Fet, Matic or Celer). It's not surprise if these coins insanely pump in the next few days.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:58:02 PM

bitcoin has been on the bull run currently.it looks like the glorious days are back but how long will it last. when are we seeing the bulls on the altcoins just like it is happening on bitcoin. i believed that people make more money on altcoins than bitcoins.
i really think that making 50% profit a day from altcoins in a day is impossible, even with bitcoin making the much profit in a day is not going to happen, on of the reason why altcoins don't have much profit in them and don't go as much as bitcoin, is that there are a lot of them, the crypto market probably have more than 1000 coins, and probably each one of them has a very small community compared to how many people are suing bitcoin, so the demand on them would be low compared to bitcoin, and even if you invest in multiple ones you still won't get as much profit as you would with bitcoin.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:00:16 PM

Altcoin has always been slow in price changes but they'd nonetheless follow bitcoin's trend. Bitcoin makes higher rise in price but the total profit in ROI might happen with low priced alts or coins with low supply as they easily double their price with short bull run. So, yes, large money are made through altcoins than bitcoin.

MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:19:52 PM

when are we seeing the bulls on the altcoins just like it is happening on bitcoin.

Isn't the altcoin now experiencing bullishness like bitcoin? yes I know even though the increase is not high, but if you are smart in scalping it will produce big profits.

BSV, ABYSS, BCH, ETH, etc. haven't all of these coins experienced extraordinary improvements? Do you still not benefit from the pump yesterday?
So if you haven't, let's look at the next two months, maybe the price will be higher, I'm sure of that.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:23:20 PM

for altcoin bullrun I am not sure that it will happen in the near future, but some altcoins have already experienced a number of things like that just don't last even some of them only happen in a matter of hours, maybe we will see that when Bitcoin has a price above $ 9 K and the price is stable at that time (only estimates)
chatedha

Activity: 247
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:01:00 PM

Do you know binance chain? Some altcoin who join binance chain always get pump 50% ++  Grin
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:06:06 PM

Well, while the situation with the Altcoins is not clear. Perhaps investors simply transfer money to Bitcoin. I see how many altcoins are still in the fall.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:26:34 PM

Altcoin top has been pumped pretty much, there are some altcoin like EOS, LTC that have increased more than 4 times since the lowest price earlier this year
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:31:26 PM

Historically we could see that alt-seasons come in winter months. I pray that same situation will happen again, I need to cumulate more Bitcoins because I am afraid of altcoin future.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:42:28 PM

I think 50% in a day is not that much because we have seen altcoins with over 200% in a day during the last bull market. I believe the glory days are still very much ahead and we will still experience another magnificent bull run in the market very soon. Once we have bull run then we can even have 500% increase in a day.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:24:20 PM

Some altcoins actually get 50%/day at now but these are just pump and dump coins. Increasing some much in so brief time is not not healthy  Roll Eyes

Have a look at coin marketcaps, you'll see lot of cryptos are pumping every day, often with pretty small volum and on shady exchanges. If you are waiting to see top 30 alts increasing 50% in one day, you'll wait for long imo...

Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:28:14 PM

what 50% profit everyday, are you crazy man.
i am sorry for that, because i am already here around 3 years and i don't ever seen like that before.
altcoin 50% profit everyday from trading it is impossible for me, you can't hope something like that.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:02:44 PM

I think alt coin still needs time to experience something similar to bitcoin. I see nowadays traders like playing safe to avoid similar vices like some time ago. so it needs special attention from each altcoin team to restore investor confidence.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: