Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when are we going to see ALtcoins do 50% profit in a day.  (Read 11787 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:01:52 PM

That will happen when bitcoin increases over 50 percent but as of this year i think bitcoin didnt achieve that goal yet and that is also the reason on why altcoins wont just pump over 50 percent however there are some alts that have recovered and increased a bit  . altcoins is more stable than bitcoins therfor alts will experience a delay even if bitcoin is already pumping

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:21:10 PM

when you not expecting it...

You know the last bull run has a massive hype, it was mentioned by my old people who close to me who not so fancy in tech mind you, so one of the sign will always the mainstream hype that you can feel.
such a rush is already coming. I see that people who do not understand cryptocurrency at all start talking about what they would like to invest

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ivanserfg

Activity: 756
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 01:04:32 PM

Altcoins can give a gain and not 50%, And much more, but so far it does not even smell. The units of altcoins certainly show good growth, but so far there are very few of them.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:09:00 PM

bitcoin has been on the bull run currently.it looks like the glorious days are back but how long will it last. when are we seeing the bulls on the altcoins just like it is happening on bitcoin. i believed that people make more money on altcoins than bitcoins.
Life is turn by turn. The trend has always been that if btc pumps, it will correct, before allowing the rise of altcoins. Presently, we are experiencing the correction of bitcoin. So i think we should be expecting altcoins to start pumping.
Golgoth

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:10:18 PM

Alt season is always occuring after a BTC bull run, not before.
So we have to wait the end of this bull run, to see a new alt season...
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:15:47 PM

Hard question to answer definitely, exact time is hard to guess but that will happen once the crypto market stabilize at the upper price. Let's wait till bitcoin reaches its another peak.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:45:51 PM

Hard question to answer definitely, exact time is hard to guess but that will happen once the crypto market stabilize at the upper price. Let's wait till bitcoin reaches its another peak.
I also think that Altcoins will be profitable only after Bitcoin and that is why I now hold 80 percent of my money in Bitcoin

trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:01:38 PM

Already,when individual projects were given a day at 200-300% percent,of course it's not TOP 10 assets of the TOP 500 was,you just didn't notice,but if you mean when the market will in General give,then when capital will go up,and now still current starts to slowly sweep
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:09:39 PM

I agree that many people make money on altcoins rather than bitcoin. I see this bull will survive in 2019. But for how long it lasts, I can't answer.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:22:27 PM

I think that now you can earn on Bitcoin and Altcoins, just need the right strategy, the main thing is less emotion friends.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:10:19 PM

Altcoins are progressive coins and soon they will be able to overthrow bitcoin. But while bitcoin raises the total cost of the entire cryptocurrency. And it is beneficial to us.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:20:12 PM

Of course it is. The fact is that you can earn quite a lot on altcoins and for the fact that they cost much less than bitcoin and accordingly you can buy more of them. On the whole, altcoins grow much more often than bitcons as a percentage, so if you want to make good money, then invest in altcoins.

Sometimes, or rather, most often, people are stuck in a similar coin, thinking that they can easily get rich, which ultimately leads to sad consequences if the price of a coin falls for a long time.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:30:10 PM

now even if we have enough capital and time we can do 50% of the profits from altcoins, of course we don't trade on 1 altcoin but some of the other altcoins are quite large.
abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 04:31:47 PM

It seems to me very difficult to earn such large sums in one day, even if you are working today. Tomorrow you can lose it all as a game of Roulette.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
infarterr

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:40:43 PM

Everyday there are Scamcoins spiking that high up.
Its like always, take the risk and take the loss.

Can you explain how you mean taking risks while taking the loss? because in taking that risk we also need a strong analysis and know the predictions that will occur.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:48:29 PM

bitcoin has been on the bull run currently.it looks like the glorious days are back but how long will it last. when are we seeing the bulls on the altcoins just like it is happening on bitcoin. i believed that people make more money on altcoins than bitcoins.

The happy holders of some cheap tokens can get sometimes even more than 50% daily profit. However, you understand that it will be a "day" event. Then, in most cases, these tokens will fall. You need to catch the time to get rid of them.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:21:41 PM

It's just a matter of time. The market has just started to recover, so just wait a little longer. Growth will be, but not as rapid as before.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:44:16 PM

Even now you can already see those coins that grow and make above 50% , look even at that Ethereum , it is even more than 50% , I think you can earn a lot now!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:16:10 PM

Yes that's true, lot of traders here in this field of business are making their profit through altcoins.
Because if they are going to buy Bitcoin directly its too expensive unlike in altcoins there is a big chance for us
to earn huge amount of bitcoin in the future. And besides, there are other altcoins now that are getting increased its price
value in the market so far. But still of course it is unpredictable in terms of its price.
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:54:47 AM

50% profits in a day is huge.I don't think any altcoin can increase this much percent in just 24 hours.But I believe in Ethereum most after bitcoin because ETH my one of favourite and promising coin.Considering the situation of market I think only ETH can give you that much of profit in 24 hours.But it will be a record breaking increase in the market.I think Doge, Monero have a little chance to Increase 50% within a day.           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: