Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:56:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century!  (Read 3793 times)
Kiriya

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:03:04 PM

now the project looks pretty interesting and maybe I will buy tokens for me in the future. but I still have to understand the economic model better.

Understanding of economic model is a key to successful investments. I never invest before I learn everything about the project to imagine how it will work in real world.

Piastr

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:29:40 PM

There lot of such tokens on the market, indeed. But I'm sure that every coin can be usefull if it's creators will upgrade and update it again and again till it become perfect. Unfortunately, creator usually don't care about their token. Here we see that token was created over 2 years ago and is still alive. 

leandro0001

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:03:34 PM

There are a lot of words about cryptocurrency and about the standard of etirium ERC-20, which has been outdated for several years. More specifics and less truths.
for people, the main opportunity is the possibility of potential earnings. this is essentially the most important thing...
Kiriya

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:05:46 PM

There lot of such tokens on the market, indeed. But I'm sure that every coin can be usefull if it's creators will upgrade and update it again and again till it become perfect. Unfortunately, creator usually don't care about their token. Here we see that token was created over 2 years ago and is still alive. 

Someone can say that 2 years without any result is not good for PR. But your words make sence too. However, I will follow this project to know about it more.

Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:35:17 PM

There are a lot of words about cryptocurrency and about the standard of etirium ERC-20, which has been outdated for several years. More specifics and less truths.
for people, the main opportunity is the possibility of potential earnings. this is essentially the most important thing...

But some people forget that there can't be any profit without inputs. For example, bounty hunters want to have earnings right after ICO. But when all of them go to the exchange and dump the price, noone can do profits.
Paha777

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:13:23 PM

while I think to start with the bounty program and see what happens ...
do I understand correctly that the tokens are already on exchanges but they will still hold a bounty program and airdrop.
Kiriya

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:23:10 PM

do I understand correctly that the tokens are already on exchanges but they will still hold a bounty program and airdrop.

Correct. As for me, I see this way at the first time. An this is one of those things why I'm here. Interesting what will happen.

Kiriya

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:03:59 PM

Btw, you've said that there is an airdrop in this project right now. Where? I can't find it.

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:21:09 PM

So what? This is an erc20 token? Nothing else? Why would anyone buy it? What's with the picture of the car?! This doesn't make any sense.

As for me, I like that it is not ICO. Something new for me here. That's why I've decided to wear signature of this project. Hope that I'm not wrong.

it is not clear that this project has no ICO before because the dev does not confirm about that here
and if there is no ICO then it will be easy for the team to just dump the token in the exchange if the token has a price
because there are no details about how will they distribute their tokens
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:03:51 PM

So what? This is an erc20 token? Nothing else? Why would anyone buy it? What's with the picture of the car?! This doesn't make any sense.

As for me, I like that it is not ICO. Something new for me here. That's why I've decided to wear signature of this project. Hope that I'm not wrong.

Not an ico? What are you talking about? It's a token, who cares what do you call the sale process. Only way to get it is obviously to buy it.
r_victory

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 10:10:03 PM

it is not clear that this project has no ICO before because the dev does not confirm about that here
and if there is no ICO then it will be easy for the team to just dump the token in the exchange if the token has a price
because there are no details about how will they distribute their tokens

Besides the lack of information and transparency, the site is completely amateur, I still haven't had an answer regarding the transactions made on Forkdelta that were made by the same address of the project contract, that is, who is selling is the same one that is buying ... To me, it's just another scam ...

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:32:16 AM

I am skeptical about this project .  I see that many participants ' questions remain unanswered .
biji_timah

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:18:25 AM

now the project looks very interesting and the team shows good results. I think we will see a huge growth soon. I will follow the announcements.
Kiriya

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:25:03 AM

Not an ico? What are you talking about? It's a token, who cares what do you call the sale process. Only way to get it is obviously to buy it.

Not agree, there are different ways of sales. Among them ICO, ITO and IEO. All of them have are different. This way is different too.

samukatb

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:27:07 AM

is this really something like stable coin?. I just don't quite understand what will happen to the volatility of this token.. 
but overall I must say that the idea is not bad

in fact, the idea is not even very important and it is important to understand what the project can offer to investors.

everything is simple if the project is popular and in demand we will definitely see a flight to the moon soon.
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:16:56 PM

will the team be represented at any international conferences? And when will the listing be on more reputable exchanges?

as I understand it, in the future, it should be no problem as the project is developing very fast.

Why do you think so? Can you tell us? I mean, I hope for it to, but why you are so sure?
Yusup115

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:54:34 PM

do I understand correctly that the team wants to build a new payment facility that will be continuously used by the community?
Piastr

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:58:36 PM

do I understand correctly that the team wants to build a new payment facility that will be continuously used by the community?

You understand correctly, of course. The question is if developers have enough money, patience and skill to do that. I hope they do. )

samukatb

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:02:16 PM

perhaps it will be a means of payment that will be accepted in any store as payment for coffee or hamburger?
Kiriya

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:43:54 PM

is this really something like stable coin?. I just don't quite understand what will happen to the volatility of this token.. 
but overall I must say that the idea is not bad

in fact, the idea is not even very important and it is important to understand what the project can offer to investors.

everything is simple if the project is popular and in demand we will definitely see a flight to the moon soon.

any project whatever it is can offer to investors only one thing. it is a profit. This is the only thing investors really care. More important what project can offer to user.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: